The Old Farts Bar, Grill and Infirmary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seaclusion

Absolute Parsley
Registered
Reaction score
To sleep, perchance to dream about young womins.

Because waking to the reality that is our old barren lives, well, it ain't just worth the bother.

And that is your uplifting message for the day brought to you by our resident cheerleader SF

Richard

Seaclusion

Absolute Parsley
Registered
Reaction score
Hold on SF. I'll get the smelling salts for you just as soon as the young hottie has left the home

Richard

DL Hegel

Tigress Tyrant
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
I'm not Kirk, Spock, Luke, Flash or Arthur frellin
Website
www.myspace.com
You could be held liable for hospital bills showing an old fart something like that.

Richard
images
sorry here you go:) i got a nurse for you

Seaclusion

Absolute Parsley
Registered
Reaction score
Thanks, but leave Oscar Madison (Quincy) for SF. I'll take the nurse.

Richard

roncouch

The Couchmeister
Registered
Reaction score
Wow! A thread I can relate to. Older folks are cool. I turned 70 a few weeks ago, and am happy to be above the dirt. I remember .19 cent gas, and also recall earning .14 per hour at my first job of packing groceries. Now, here's a word not many people remember - SNOOD - Hint: an article of clothing - sort-of.

Oberon

Registered
Reaction score
(Wow! A thread I can relate to. Older folks are cool. I turned 70 a few weeks ago, and am happy to be above the dirt. I remember .19 cent gas, and also recall earning .14 per hour at my first job of packing groceries. Now, here's a word not many people remember - SNOOD - Hint: an article of clothing - sort-of.)

I takes an authentic old fart to anwer your question, Roncouch. A snood is a net bag full of hair - still on your head. Anyone remember gas stations where you had to crank the pump to fill the glass container marked with gallon lines?

roncouch

The Couchmeister
Registered
Reaction score
(Wow! A thread I can relate to. Older folks are cool. I turned 70 a few weeks ago, and am happy to be above the dirt. I remember .19 cent gas, and also recall earning .14 per hour at my first job of packing groceries. Now, here's a word not many people remember - SNOOD - Hint: an article of clothing - sort-of.)

I takes an authentic old fart to anwer your question, Roncouch. A snood is a net bag full of hair - still on your head. Anyone remember gas stations where you had to crank the pump to fill the glass container marked with gallon lines?

You are correct Oberon! I vaguely remember the glass bulb & cranking the pump. Do you, or anyone else, remember Lipton's Frosty? A powdered material mixed with milk - then frozen. It was supposed to taste like ice-cream. How about Kellog's Pep?

Status
Not open for further replies.