XoLeIn GaEpRuXoMyRuEp

Status
Not open for further replies.

jallenecs

Searching for Wonderland
Registered
Reaction score
Agreed.

Spiders are very useful critters, and the world is better off with them than without them.

Death_ray_by_CookiemagiK.gif
<--- not really a spider

Then come here and tell the spiders in my house that they're not allowed to bite me in the night! Otherwise, it's WAR!

:e2chain:

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
JC, I have never, ever had a spider crawl across me in the middle of the night and bite me.

You must just taste good.

:D

To things that find liquefied bug guts delicious, mind you.

Kricket

Chirp! Chirp!
Registered
Reaction score
Sorry I missed the Skype-erating. The weather was too nice to miss an opportunity to take the kids to the park and let them run around.

If we do it again, I will try to be there.

I wish the weather was that warm here. Maybe this afternoon will be nice enough. I think Little Kricket has cabin fever.

*glares at alarm* Yes, I hear you, Evil Task Master. Off to be productive now, and try to forget that I just bought a new book. Anyone here read Pride & Prejudice & Zombies? I'll be starting that later today.

jallenecs

Searching for Wonderland
Registered
Reaction score
You must just taste good.

To things that find liquefied bug guts delicious, mind you.

Babe, I'm delicious. Southern fried and dipped in honey! I don't care who (or what) you are.

That might make it bad for me when the z-poxyclips comes, but until then, just stand back and watch me sizzle!

:yessmiley

Except for spiders. All spiders stay clear; I've got bug spray and I ain't afraid to use it.

aliwood

Penmonkey Contrarian
Registered
Reaction score
Website
truckloadofart.wordpress.com
Anyone here read Pride & Prejudice & Zombies? I'll be starting that later today.

I've heard of it, but being allergic to Jane Austin, I figured that I wouldn't really get the jokes so I've never bothered with it. Let us know if it's any good huh? Er, after you've done your other stuff.

jallenecs

Searching for Wonderland
Registered
Reaction score
Anyone here read Pride & Prejudice & Zombies? I'll be starting that later today.

I didn't like it. But then again, I adore the original, and messing with it seems like sacrilege. Even with zombies, which are normally pretty cool.

ION, Ali, I have been doing the BIC thing, but I forgot to check my starting word count.

aliwood

Penmonkey Contrarian
Registered
Reaction score
Website
truckloadofart.wordpress.com
I suffer from this too.

As well as a related allergy to 90% of all things Dickensian.

And here I was thinking there was something wrong with me all these years. Turns out i was just hanging around with the wrong people.

ION (Cool ack-roh-nim) I haven't actually written anything. Although I am reading and I've had a wicked idea for an AtCT.

*Wonders about career as AtCT writer*

Kricket

Chirp! Chirp!
Registered
Reaction score
I didn't like it. But then again, I adore the original, and messing with it seems like sacrilege. Even with zombies, which are normally pretty cool.

I love the original too. But I'm willing to read some tongue-in-cheek.

And I'll probably do a review on my blog once I finish reading it.

Kricket

Chirp! Chirp!
Registered
Reaction score
I am in the cubicle of despair. Someone, send Starbucks coffee and insense.

The incense is to clear the fung of broken dreams.

I hope you are all having an awesome morning.

*sends coffee, favorite scent of incense and cookies* Because cookies are always needed, always. I'm just waiting for Little K to take his nap before I have some of my own. I hate sharing. :)

bettielee

I'm a sparkly fairy princess!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
bettielee.wordpress.com
And I know at least one word in my post was spelled wrong. More than one probably.

Hugs Bettie :Hug2: I can manage peppermint tea and nonsense. Is that any help?

Yes. I need more nonsense. Thank you! :) *hugs back*

*sends coffee, favorite scent of incense and cookies* Because cookies are always needed, always. I'm just waiting for Little K to take his nap before I have some of my own. I hate sharing. :)

Cookies are always welcome. Thank you, my kind friends.

jallenecs

Searching for Wonderland
Registered
Reaction score
Chocolate cookies? With chocolate chips? And chocolate icing?

The weather is incredibly beautiful here. Shirt sleeve temps, sunny and perfect; wind's a little sharp, but it's not constant. There was a barn swallow singing in the back yard this morning. Lovely lovely lovely.

hillaryjacques

Undercover, sort of...
Registered
Reaction score
I've heard of it, but being allergic to Jane Austin, I figured that I wouldn't really get the jokes so I've never bothered with it.

:eek: What a wretched affliction!

I was up to my elbows in Pride and Prejudice (sans z-boys) last night, and loving it. Long live the muttonchop!

I am in the cubicle of despair. Someone, send Starbucks coffee and insense.

The incense is to clear the fung of broken dreams.

Awww, :Hug2: poor Bettie.

I am in the cubicle of WTF today. Had to pull out a 52-year old industry text book to figure out how to do something this morning. It was quite dusty.

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I am in the cubicle of WTF today. Had to pull out a 52-year old industry text book to figure out how to do something this morning. It was quite dusty.

Was this tome kept down in some dusty sub-basement, where a robed and tonsured monk sat scribbling with a quill pen, looking up in baffled, blinking bewilderment when someone finally came down to see him?

Status
Not open for further replies.