Space Marine and Dragonwrangler Bar & Grill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raventongue

little orphan anarchist
Registered
Reaction score
My Great, great, great grandfather came to WV from NS (don't remember where exactly), and his father had made his way to NS from Scotland. I'd like to hear a Newfie accent some time just because I have my own ideas on how it would sound.

Heh. Call any member of my family over 30. xD

eyeblink

Barbara says hi
Registered
Reaction score
So my dad turns I think 51 in October. Anyone older than him here?

Not me (though I'm older than Max's Dad :(). Waylander has posted occasionally in the Cantina and he turned 54 yesterday.

Good morning everyone.

aliwood

Penmonkey Contrarian
Registered
Reaction score
Website
truckloadofart.wordpress.com
Good morning cantina :Sun:

Five pages overnight? Oh well, something to read over breakfast eh?

Time to put the tea maker on repeat and go to work on some words. And do the washing, unless I want to be swamped in washing.

:Coffee:

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Morning Cantina. I had a Princess Bride dream but I don't really remember it.

But trying to type Bride and not Pride made me realize I should write Princess Bride and Zombies. Epic.

hillaryjacques

Undercover, sort of...
Registered
Reaction score

But trying to type Bride and not Pride made me realize I should write Princess Bride and Zombies. Epic.

Please to do this. *waits patiently*

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
:)

Instead of the scene with the booing hag, zombies could enter the courtyard and start killing people. Then Buttercup, secretly raised as a ninja, will kill the undead masses.

Thus the people loved her, and she soon finds out Humperdink is raising an undead army to unleash on Gondor.

Psychomacologist

The Sarcasm Fairy
Registered
Reaction score
Morning folks. Today I haz a lazy day :D

Well, prepare for more 'splodey goodness. My children were born in 1987, 1991, 1992, and 1994. The oldest turns twenty five next week.
Woohoo all your kids are younger than me!

Wait... not quite sure why I'm happy about that...

I turn 26 on Sunday. :(
I turn 28 this month :( Except that MrMacologist didn't want to tell his mum that I'm two years older than him, so he told her I'm 25 and turning 26. Which is fine by me frankly :D

No weirder than me. I don't visualize anything when I write. But I can HEAR every word, every sound, including the special effects.

Probably makes sense that I'd end up writing radio drama, huh?

I sometimes act scenes out. It helps me get into the character's head. But does make me seem a bit mad.

Oh well...

What up peeps? I have a stomach ache today. Not impressed :(

In other news, I bought myself a copy of Taking Charge of Your Fertility and holy moley it's fantastic. I was up half the night reading it.

Reservoir Angel

Angelic by name, fiendish by nature
Registered
Reaction score
I sometimes act scenes out. It helps me get into the character's head. But does make me seem a bit mad.
I do that occasionally to. Often while listening to music that appropriately fits the scene I'm currently working on.

Angel! Cool, people to talk to while I write.

*Serves beverages*
*drinks* Wait... that wasn't poisoned was it?

*falls off chair*

Kricket

Chirp! Chirp!
Registered
Reaction score

Please to do this. *waits patiently*

I'm probably in the minority here, but please don't. Zombies are soooo over rated. unless they're zombie unicorns, then that's cool. ;)

I turn 28 this month :( Except that MrMacologist didn't want to tell his mum that I'm two years older than him, so he told her I'm 25 and turning 26. Which is fine by me frankly :D

In other news, I bought myself a copy of Taking Charge of Your Fertility and holy moley it's fantastic. I was up half the night reading it.

Why does the age difference matter?

And woohoo! Making some babies! :e2brows:

Kricket

Chirp! Chirp!
Registered
Reaction score
And Good Morning Friends Across the Pond and Early Rising East Coaster.

Baby K is my excuse for being up at 4am. But he's pretty much asleep again, so hopefully I'll be back to bed soon.

ION, I'm reading a book right now that I'm not enjoying. I think I would be enjoying it if I hadn't gotten the three e-books from the library that became available yesterday. Now I just want to read those.

But I also have a problem deciding which of those three to read first. My options are:
1) The Gunslinger
2) American Gods
3) Judas Unchained

So many good books to read and not enough time. :gaah:

tjwriter

Emerging Anew
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.kidscoffeechaos.wordpress.com

That is supposed to be a wonderful book. I've been meaning to read it sometime, but I'm pretty familiar with my cycles, so I've not had any issues.

tjwriter

Emerging Anew
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.kidscoffeechaos.wordpress.com
And Good Morning Friends Across the Pond and Early Rising East Coaster.

Baby K is my excuse for being up at 4am. But he's pretty much asleep again, so hopefully I'll be back to bed soon.

ION, I'm reading a book right now that I'm not enjoying. I think I would be enjoying it if I hadn't gotten the three e-books from the library that became available yesterday. Now I just want to read those.

But I also have a problem deciding which of those three to read first. My options are:
1) The Gunslinger
2) American Gods
3) Judas Unchained

So many good books to read and not enough time. :gaah:
Youngest Writer child woke me up at 4 this morning. Cutting two year molars blows.

Kricket

Chirp! Chirp!
Registered
Reaction score
Okay, I'm going back to bed now. See y'all in a few hours.

:hi: (just pretend he's waving bye, ok) :D

Psychomacologist

The Sarcasm Fairy
Registered
Reaction score
Why does the age difference matter?
I don't think it does, but MrMacologist for some reason thinks his mum would freak out if she knew I was older than him. Personally, I doubt it, but he thinks it's kind of a big deal they let him marry a White girl in the first place so ya know.

Actually his entire family seem to not care at all about any of that stuff and are really happy he got married and don't have a problem with me at all. So it all seems to be in his head and I don't understand any of it. But if I get to be 26 again then who cares, right? :D

It seems to be mostly his wider family, who just LOVE a bit of a scandal and will gossip about anything, and gave his mum a hard time about letting her son marry some foreign girl because BLAH BLAH WE LOVE GOSSIPING AND MAKING SCANDAL OUT OF NOTHING BLAH. Fortunately she didn't listen to any of it and told him to do what he wants. :yessmiley

And woohoo! Making some babies! :e2brows:
:e2brows:

That is supposed to be a wonderful book. I've been meaning to read it sometime, but I'm pretty familiar with my cycles, so I've not had any issues.

It is really great, and I can't remember who recommended it to me - actually it might even have been you.

Status
Not open for further replies.