Not open for further replies.

tjwriter

Emerging Anew
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.kidscoffeechaos.wordpress.com
Dudez, my face is broken.

Went and had a filling yesterday. It was deep. I had neglected myself a long time. When the numbness finally wore off the side of my face started hurting so bad I wanted to die. Still do.

Called the dentist and I'm getting pain killers and antibiotics. He said this might happens, but I laid in a ball on the couch and cried last night it hurt so much.

CAMueller

Part-time ninja
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.vampirebookclub.net
*pokes head into Cantina*

It feels like there haven't been enough hours in the day of late. I blame daylight savings time for confusing my internal clock.

How is everyone? Chocolate handy and all that?

Shoestring

Junior Space Janitor
Registered
Reaction score
Hiding from mountain trolls. Do you smell fish?

Went and had a filling yesterday. It was deep. I had neglected myself a long time. When the numbness finally wore off the side of my face started hurting so bad I wanted to die. Still do.

Called the dentist and I'm getting pain killers and antibiotics. He said this might happens, but I laid in a ball on the couch and cried last night it hurt so much.

:Hug2:

I'm about to schedule a dentist appointment for Mr String, and from my own un-expert look at his teeth, not only is it going to be costly, but it's going to be painful. Poor guy is going to be in dentures by 30 if he keeps this up. It's a good thing I'm around to take care of him. xD

---

ETA: Guys, I'm sorry that I sound so ego-centric all the time. "I,I,I" I'll try and do better in the future, but I just want everyone to know that I do read pretty much everything posted here, and even if I don't comment all the time on everything, I do still care about what you all say. <3

Kricket

Chirp! Chirp!
Registered
Reaction score
Baby K is teething and spends most of his time trying to chew on me. My fingers are way more satisfying than his own.

10trackers

Pollyanna, Shedder of Casual Blood
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score

Dude dude dude dude no no no no :eek:

All the hugs. Gah. :Hug2:

tjwriter

Emerging Anew
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.kidscoffeechaos.wordpress.com
I have taken my first meds. I await their awesomeness. Or I hope they really work. The pain killers are a low end and i end up taking much more when my hips hurt. But I haven't take this particular drug in a long time, so we shall see.

I have a very low tolerance to any drug unless I am taking quite a bit of it continuously.

Stanley_Ford

Slacker Extraordinaire
Registered
Reaction score
Suck TJ!

YAY ALI!!

Stop fretting Shoe. We didn't think you were being ego-centric, well I didn't anyway.

Baby K's teething. Oh the fun you are in for. *nom nom nom* on everything.

Hope everyone has a good day!

maxmordon

Penúltimo
Registered
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Is it me or is it kind of weird to have someone clearly affiliated with one political outlook teach socio-politics? Perhaps he's able to provide a fair and balanced view, but the likelihood of that is not as large as I'd want it to be.

It shouldn't be someone biased, but considering how many professors I have had underqualified to teach, having someone demanding who knows his thing feels like a fresh of breath air.

AceTachyon

Odd person
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.abnersenires.com
*hands you hot chocolate and some 3 Musketeers*

:D
Which 3 Musketeers?

These guys?
three-musketeers-1993.jpg

Or these guys?
3musk2a_a_p.jpg

aliwood

Penmonkey Contrarian
Registered
Reaction score
Website
truckloadofart.wordpress.com
*Attempts not to get frustrated that there are always four musketeers, and that you never see them with muskets* Fails.

Notes name of place is Science Fiction and Fantasy.

I have :Coffee: Tea

ETA: I also have a new copy of Writer's Digest. I have hardly finished the last one *dives into electronic magazine*

jallenecs

Searching for Wonderland
Registered
Reaction score
I'm running the trial version of Scrivener. It's weird. I've always been content with just Open Office, but I'm starting to see the appeal of this program for more complicated stories.

Reservoir Angel

Angelic by name, fiendish by nature
Registered
Reaction score
I wrote 300 words today :) And that's only doodling on a pad during my lunch hour.

I feel happy. :D

Are we allowed to mix and match Musketeers?
If we can I'll take the first Athos, Porthos and Aramis, but put them with Logan Lerman's d'Artagnan because he's just too sexy not to be included.

Might put the newer one's Athos in... maybe.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.