Status
Not open for further replies.

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score
Doh!

his nib scares me.

I think it's just a nubbin nowadays. Besides, he's just a battery and batteries are inanimate objects anyhow. Nothing to worry about.

*pours a shot of Lagavulin*

I'll leave the bottle just for you. Enjoy!
I understand. I have to lug cases of Baileys up 36 flights of stairs from the east dungeon.

*sigh* A Minion's work is never done. :D

You mean to tell me the dragon doesn't help? One, maybe two flaps of her wings and she could carry a year's worth of Bailey's up 72 flights. We're gonna have to put her on a rigorous exercise routine again. Get her into shape.

Got to cut down on the cows. Maybe add more oatmeal to her diet. Perhaps some Congressmen. You know. Nothing substantial.

L. Y.

Thread surfer and virtual bartender
Registered
Reaction score
:roll:

*glances around warily*

*puts on flame-retardant suit*

CourtneyC

Lagrange Point
Registered
Reaction score
Miz,
I finally posted today for the first time. Getting my toes wet. Just wanted to tell you I read your excerpt and liked it. It pinged high on my creepy scale and had great imagery. It stuck with me. Best of luck with it! :fistpump

And this is for night-flyers' butt painter.:e2moon:

L. Y.

Registered
Reaction score
:welcome: to the Pub, CourtneyC.

Wow, it seems you're going to fit right in at the Pub.

:D

Hawkmoon

Soft kitty, warm kitty....
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.inspirationhawkmoon.wix.com
I understand. I have to lug cases of Baileys up 36 flights of stairs from the east dungeon.

Are we making our own sekret baileys now in the dungeon?

Cow, cow. There's a cow in the dungeon. Just thought you'd like to know..... *faints*

On a totally new and random thought away from sword wielding butts and missing cows, can we install a virtual gym somewhere here? Cos between the baileys here and the cups of tea in the coffee shop, not to mention the s'mores, I'm afraid I'm going to need help rolling in the door soon.

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
I think it's just a nubbin nowadays. Besides, he's just a battery and batteries are inanimate objects anyhow. Nothing to worry about.

You mean to tell me the dragon doesn't help? One, maybe two flaps of her wings and she could carry a year's worth of Bailey's up 72 flights. We're gonna have to put her on a rigorous exercise routine again. Get her into shape.

Got to cut down on the cows. Maybe add more oatmeal to her diet. Perhaps some Congressmen. You know. Nothing substantial.

:Jaw:

Now hold on there, Haggis, I think you're getting a bit carried away...I help L.Y. all the time. I let him know when we're low on Baileys and then I help him drink it. I'm just full of help. *tsk, no fify here* Besides congressmen give me heartburn. :e2bummed:

Hawkmoon

Soft kitty, warm kitty....
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.inspirationhawkmoon.wix.com
Hello CourtneyC, missed your entry. My head was hiding from the nightmare that is now the chocolate dipped, butt wielding, baileys making, magical cow demon that is now striking terror in the hearts and minds of our pub. Butt anyway, welcome.

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score
:Jaw:

Now hold on there, Haggis, I think you're getting a bit carried away...I help L.Y. all the time. I let him know when we're low on Baileys and then I help him drink it. I'm just full of help. *tsk, no fify here* Besides congressmen give me heartburn. :e2bummed:
Perhaps Senators?

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
Miz,
I finally posted today for the first time. Getting my toes wet. Just wanted to tell you I read your excerpt and liked it. It pinged high on my creepy scale and had great imagery. It stuck with me. Best of luck with it! :fistpump

Someone put a lampshade on that!

:hi: Courtney, welcome to AW and congrats on your first post! The rest are easier. See! You already made another one! :D

L. Y.

Registered
Reaction score

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
Perhaps Senators?

:eek:

*tosses bone into the cow pasture*

git the bone! git the bone!

and bring back a cow while you're at it, please, I think Kylabelle stole part of mine. And don't try to pass one of them AWers from P&CE off as a cow, I'm on to you. :p

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score
:eek:

*tosses bone into the cow pasture*

git the bone! git the bone!

and bring back a cow while you're at it, please, I think Kylabelle stole part of mine.
*mutter, mutter*

Try to help a dragon out....

*mutter, mutter*

Wait. Did somebody say "bone?"

*exits, stage left*

Battyvamp

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
*gets flashed* Oh My....I think I need the bleach to get that image of a butt painter out of my head....*falls over*

We got cows? We could have us a real nice bbq, slather the meat in Bailey's, get night_flyer to start the fire pit and gorge ourselves :D

BTW, howdy Courtney :welcome:

L. Y.

Registered
Reaction score
Baileys marinated cow. :yessmiley

Sounds good, since NF tossed Haggis the last of the ribs....

See ya' later, Pubbers. :hi: It was nice to see all the newbies and not-so-newbies at the Pub today. :)

CourtneyC

Lagrange Point
Registered
Reaction score
Hey everyone! I'm loving the virtual pub. Got lost with the chocolate dipped cow. Or something. Maybe that's just the virtual alcohol talking.
I actually went looking for a smiley that would be appropriate for a chocolate dipped cow.

Hawkmoon: "Butt anyway," :roll:

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
*gets flashed* Oh My....I think I need the bleach to get that image of a butt painter out of my head....*falls over*

We got cows? We could have us a real nice bbq, slather the meat in Bailey's, get night_flyer to start the fire pit and gorge ourselves :D

Well...I guess I could...share. *starts trembling* Ok, if you can pry my talons out of the cow's hide, I'm all for it! :D

Baileys marinated cow. :yessmiley

Sounds good, since NF tossed Haggis the last of the ribs....

See ya' later, Pubbers. :hi: It was nice to see all the newbies and not-so-newbies at the Pub today. :)

:hi: Happy writing, L.Y.! Have a great night and as always- thanks for the Baileys and company. :)

Hey everyone! I'm loving the virtual pub. Got lost with the chocolate dipped cow. Or something. Maybe that's just the virtual alcohol talking.
I actually went looking for a smiley that would be appropriate for a chocolate dipped cow.

Hawkmoon: "Butt anyway," :roll:

No, there's no appropriate smileys for that...maybe I should go talk to a certain chihuey. Every forum should have chocolate dipped cow smileys!

Miz Erie

Black Mariah
Registered
Reaction score
...the deep, dark corner of my tragically tortured
Miz,

Well, thank you! It has been a rough two days, but I am finally able to say, "It still needs work... LOTS of work." But I am glad to know it's pinged the creepy scale as it is intended to do. I'll be posting more as I work on it. I posted the prolgoue and epilogue tonight, so if you're not ready to know how it ends, don't read the epilogue. *wink*

You all are just having a big party with s'mores, cows, Bailey's, and butt painters, and I'm just missing out because of all this writing I'm doing. I'm totally doing the wrong thing tonight. Good thing I grabbed these magic beans for later, hehe.

*grabs another Mountian Dew before getting lost in my WIP again*

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
I'm not an expert at all the different genres out there, but I believe dark fantasy is what you're after. A dark fantasy is a horror fantasy novel, plus it sounds better. :Shrug:

but sometimes I'm wrong- I blame it on the Baileys and lack of cows.

L. Y.

Registered
Reaction score
*pops back in Pub*

*leaves a cow*

Yup, I agree with NF--dark fantasy.

*pops back out of Pub*

CourtneyC

Lagrange Point
Registered
Reaction score
*pops back in Pub*

*leaves a cow*

Yup, I agree with NF--dark fantasy.

*pops back out of Pub*

Am I showing my age if I say, "Don't have a cow!"?

It's a wikipedia factoid, too!

<where's that chocolate-dipped cow smiley I was promised?>

Status
Not open for further replies.