Status
Not open for further replies.

Barbara R.

Old Hand in the Biz
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.barbararogan.com
Every once in a while I quit blogging about the business of writing and focus on the craft. My new post is about settings in fiction. I purloined it from my online class, One Good Scene. Let's hope I don't find out. http://bit.ly/11MS6qV

Dinosaur55

Jedi Knight
Registered
Reaction score
I wrote about fanfiction and how to write it.

MadisonWoods

Homesteader, Author,Nature Liaison
Registered
Reaction score
Website
wildozark.com
Website to Blog Continuity

Totally revamped my entire website and blog to make the transition between the two as seamless as I can. This is something I've been trying to do for a while without a lot of success, but I think I'm happy with it now.

http://madison-woods.com/Wordpress

I'd love any feedback.

justbishop

Proud Literary Sadist
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.ashleyheckman.com
Totally revamped my entire website and blog to make the transition between the two as seamless as I can. This is something I've been trying to do for a while without a lot of success, but I think I'm happy with it now.

http://madison-woods.com/Wordpress

I'd love any feedback.

May I ask why you aren't just doing the entire site in WP? Then continuity wouldn't be an issue. Looks like you're hosting your WP blog on wordpress.com, but if you have hosting for your main site, you could just as easily self-host an installation of WP (or install WP with the same theme and widgets and what not so that your site looked EXACTLY like your blog, minus the WP login header and "follow" tab at the bottom).

MadisonWoods

Homesteader, Author,Nature Liaison
Registered
Reaction score
Website
wildozark.com
Honestly, I don't remember anymore. I had a website to begin with years ago and then began blogging and somewhere along the way there was a reason but I can't remember what it was. It is on my own domain, the blog is also on my domain, so I could do whatever I want with it.

But it's going to stay the way it is for a while now. Later I'll re-examine why I have the two instead of one, LOL.

articshark

shoes are like crack
Registered
Reaction score
Today is Music Monday. I did something different for this music Monday. I focused on a song. Rolling in the deep. I have the original Adele version. A Linkin' Park live cover version. And a piano/cello instrumental version. They all three are awesome!!!

Mare

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.maryjhicks.com
I've written the post, it's in draft where I'll re-read and edit before hitting the 'publish' button... glad it's done!:D

I blogged about an article written by romance writer, Anne Barton. She was the guest blogger on Seekerville last Friday. I won a $10 gift card from Amazon! Oh, such fun when you win!

Status
Not open for further replies.