Writer's Literary Screenplay Agency, Screenplay Writers' Agency,The Screenplay Agency

Roger J Carlson

Moderator In Name Only
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome to the Truth-(about The Literary Group)-Shall-Set-You-Free club, Sour.

Last edited:

James D. Macdonald

Your Genial Uncle
Absolute Sage
VPX
Registered
Reaction score
Website
madhousemanor.wordpress.com
A bit of an update on the acceptance standards of The Screenplay Agency.

The original link is here: http://www.screenwritinglife.com/i-spy-pt-4-of-3-the-saga-comes-to-an-end

UPDATE: Just for kicks, a few weeks ago I used a different e-mail account and sent in the following query:

Name: Josh Sanchez

How Did You Hear of Us: Mwerk hell.

Title of Work: Hoppa Smirky Flirking Poop

Synopsis: Mwerk.

Has your Work Been Edited: Smoolapa oijjs certainty flocksure pinanten coolaiding slader.

Short Bio: Whentoes Sanchez flipristki centerop.

The response ten days later from Sherry Fine?

“Thank you for your query to the Screenplay Literary Agency. Based on your query form information we would like to see your work and learn a little bit more about your goals and your work. Would you please send us an electronic copy of your screenplay… etc., etc., etc.”

Someone really needs to shut these guys down.

Far more at the site that comes from.

mystified

Registered
Reaction score
I guess this is an old thread, but hope it's OK to post anyway. I just want to say a BIG THANKS to absolutewrite for maintaining this site. I'm still a rank amateur here, but I've learned enough to ALWAYS check out an agency here before doing any more. I had just gone to The Screenplay Agency's site for the first time (never heard of them before). After reading what I've seen posted here, I know it would have been disastrous to send them my script. I'm patient....I'll just keep checking around, but whoever I find will be checked out here, first....you can bet on that. Thanks again for being here! :)

GaryBuglass

Registered
Reaction score
Getting even with Robert Fletcher

I've contacted almost everyone I can think of about this "fake" agency and all its affiliates but they're still out there and nobody has the power to do anything about them.

James D. Macdonald

Your Genial Uncle
Absolute Sage
VPX
Registered
Reaction score
Website
Writers Literary Agency

There's a new scam in town: Writers Literary Agency & Marketing Company. They've supposedly "acquired" The Literary Agency Group (home of Sydra Techniques/ST Literary Agency/Stylus Literary Agency/The New York Literary Agency/Christian Literary Agency/Childrens Literary Agency/Poets Literary Agency/The Screenplay Agency).

Same cast of characters, same lack of sales, same fraud.

Last edited:

xhouseboy

In the Yellow Woods
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Same old sh*t, just wearing a different mask.

Just a note to say thank you for your amazingly detailed, efficient and rapid service. When I resolved to get an agent this year or bust, I was prepared for the long haul. What I have encountered has been a whirlwind. I am sure that other agents worldwide will soon have to copy your submissions system as the model for a new industry standard, or become extinct.

You're welcome. Sorry we couldn't accomodate the 'agent' part of your wish, but despair not as you will be well and truly 'bust' after we're finished with you. I'm glad you see things as we do regards other agents desperate to copy our submisions system. Quite frankly, I don't think they have the bottle. The vast majority of them try to steer clear of borderline criminal behaviour - the losers.

Sherry.

I too wish to send in a personal comment on your delightfully refreshing acquisitions process. How different it is to be greeted with wit, intelligence and such a well thought out plan of action! Even if we go no further, I will send others to your company because I have such respect for businesses on the Internet that strive to give their customers the most efficient use of their time. I truly cannot see how one would not appreciate immensely, what you have put together and your commitment to those you do business with.

Thank you. We also find our acquisitions process both very refreshing, and a well thought out plan of action. Our commitment to you will never falter. We will continue to accept your money for as long as you're willing to part with it.

Sherry

P.S. Do you know a writer who wrote a similar testimonial about us? He didn't sign it either, but your style is almost identical to his. Just shows you, all the good writers eventually find their way to us.

Please allow me to say thank you for accepting my work for review. I also want to thank you for your timely e-mails and information regarding publishing protocols. It is because of conscientious professionals in the industry like yourself, that allows perspective writers to have their voices and ideas heard. Once again, thanks in advance for your timely information and professionalism.

Hang on a minute. I'm getting paranoid here. You are the same person, have to be. Is this a joke? Conscientious? Professional? Moi? Who are you? And why don't you ever sign these testimonials?

Sherry.

Jeeminy, I passed cloud nine so fast I hardly noticed it.I am so pleased and grateful to you folks and Louise of the critique administration. I thank the good Lord for the talent he has given me, but this is far more than I expected. I do plan to make the changes. Why not? I have already started and the difference is remarkable. Rewriting many scenes, booting out the cliches and tidying up the punctuation as well as adding many more words.
The advice and recommendations are well received. I will go at it like I'm killing snakes so should be finished in no more than a week.

Okay, this sarcasm has gone quite far enough. Who are you? Whoever you are, please cease and desist from writing all this crap about us. Everyone knows who we are and what we're about, and if they don't then they must have been living under a rock for the past few years.

And I don't much care for the reference to 'killing snakes'. This could be construed as a threat against my person. If I hear from you again I'm calling my lawyers.

Sherry.

For those of you out there who are genuinely willing to part with your hard earned money, here's what we're really about:

Our Pledge To You:

We can't promise a sale. We can however promise professional looking 'sale's receipts' based upon the never ending torrent of cash that will flow from you to us.

Last edited:

James D. Macdonald

Your Genial Uncle
Absolute Sage
VPX
Registered
Reaction score
Website
A note for the folks who sent the testimonials:

If you are one of the people who sent a testimonial to the WL Literary Agency (regardless of the name it was operating under at the time) please tell me how things worked out for you. Your name will be held in confidence.

xhouseboy

In the Yellow Woods
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
p.s. You might as well get used to these long emails. Part of our filtering
process is to see if you actually read them <grin>. Why the long emails? If you will read them you will actually get a decent view of the agency
business and what we see from our side. We try to explain as much as we can along the way and I am always pleased when authors tell me that they enjoyed learning from these emails.

Please don't be upset because we use forms and long emails. I spend my time doing two basic tasks, 1) managing submissions and evaluations (currently about 3000 applicants a month), and 2) answering questions. If I can answer your question BEFORE you ask it, then the entire process will proceed much more efficiently.

As a corollary to that, if you want long-winded, personalized emails you
will probably not enjoy our process. If you are as busy as we are, and you pride yourself on operating efficiently (it is a business after all), then
you will enjoy how efficiently we focus on the point, and that is, whether
we can work together based on your writing and attitude.

PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT YOU WILL HAVE A MUCH MORE PERSONALIZED INTERACTION WITH OUR AGENTS IF YOU PASS THE EVALUATION PROCESS. This is the biggest complaint that we get and I wish I could spend oodles of time with each of you. I just can't. Sometimes it's like drinking from a firehose over here. So, please rest assured that there will be plenty of personal interaction with your agent but not with me. I am a real person, and I do look at every email. After that we have some pretty sophisticated tools for managing emails.

Kudos to them. Looks like they have changed their business practise. I've never before received this 'P.S.' from Sherry, after submitting to their 'book to film' evaluation.

I sent the query to their new company about 36 hours ago, and got a very prompt reply. The rest of her email was the usual stuff about how based on my proposal they would like to see the work with a view to reresenting me.

The book in question was 'The Da Vinci Code', and a short synopis describing how Da Vinci may have implanted a secret code in his painting the last supper, and blah, blah, you probably know the rest.... (this was the actual wording in the synopsis)

I did mention in my bio that my name was Dick Brown, and that the book was actually written by a guy called Dan Brown (no relation) but that if she was up for it we could just nick it and make a better remake than the last adaptation as he probably wouldn't mind.

Looks like she's up for it.

I'm still waiting for responses to my other two submissions. The first was 'Charlie and the Chocolate Factory' and I informed Sherry that it was based upon my uncle Charlie's experience of once winning a golden ticket to visit a chocolate factory that was owned by a guy who was a bit of a fruitcake.

The second was called 'The Shining', and concerned a young lad whose Dad went loopy with an axe.

Fingers crossed. I could soon be gaining representation for all three books. And once Sherry's guided me towards how to adapt all three into screenplays, then hopefully she'll be shopping the scripts around all the major film companies.

Hollywood here I come!!!

DaveKuzminski

Preditors & Editors
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Website
anotherealm.com
If the 3000 submissions per month is remotely true, it might be safe to guess that they actually manage to scalp one percent of those for a critique. Even though they charge only $95, I'm going to round it up to an even $100 to make the math easier. That means they make close to $3,000 per month just from critiques alone.

We have no way of even guessing how many later go on to get the editing service they offer. That would have to be pure cream for them even though I feel certain that even fewer of their marks opt for that. Because the price tag is significantly higher, it could equal what the critiques bring in. Wouldn't surprize me if they're drawing in ten grand a month.

I am soooo in the wrong profession.

xhouseboy

In the Yellow Woods
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
We have no way of even guessing how many later go on to get the editing service they offer. That would have to be pure cream for them even though I feel certain that even fewer of their marks opt for that. Because the price tag is significantly higher, it could equal what the critiques bring in. Wouldn't surprize me if they're drawing in ten grand a month.

I am soooo in the wrong profession.

If they're to be believed that they read all submissions, they're even trying to rip off kids.

I just got another positive response back to this:

Below is the result of your feedback form. It was submitted by
*********** on Monday, March 5, 2007 at 20:09:53
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

FormSource: CLA

FormDate: 3/6/2007

Name: Stephan King

How Did You Hear of Us: my mummy told me about youse

Title of Work: The Shining

Synopsis: A little boy goes to live in a hotel for the winter, and then his
dad goes loopy and chases him with an axe.

NYP-Work Been Edited: my mummy says it's good

NYP-Bio: I'm at school. We're making plasticine models tomorrow.

DaveKuzminski

Preditors & Editors
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Website
anotherealm.com
Hmmm, I think P&E's going to hold a contest. Have to think on this for a bit as to what to award, but it will involve submitting to an agency like this one and the participants must prove they submitted by sharing a copy of the response from the agency.

There will be several levels involved. One level will be for proving participation. The next level will involve having a weird submission invited to send more information. The top level might be based upon receiving a offer for representation though I doubt anyone would want to try to go that far.

Of course, the flakier the submissions, the better. Anyone have any suggestions to offer on this idea? Right now, because the process can take some time, I'm thinking of making this contest valid for the next quarter. Most likely, the awards will be recognition only of one's accomplishment unless something suitable can be arranged or thought up.

DaveKuzminski

Preditors & Editors
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Website
anotherealm.com
Well, I actually have offers of prizes to offer should P&E go forward with this contest idea. I am viewing this more seriously. It just come to be.

El Mariachi

Registered
Reaction score
After confronting "Sherry" about being legitimate, this is the reply that I received. I will give them an "A" for effort.

I'm so sorry that you find yourself in a conundrum. As a writer, you really don't know who to turn to, and there is conflicting information everywhere. Before you lose a real chance to move your career forward, please consider the additional information below.

Interestingly, we had a publisher make this comment the other day (remember, it's the publisher we care most about). The publisher said, "the more they scream, the more we know you are doing the right things and forcing discipline and business reality on these writers". What the publisher was telling us, was basically, "thanks, you're doing your job", which is weeding out the writers that won't get their work edited or brought to professional standards. We get a lot of comments about how good a job we do, but of course, real writers and real publishers don't hang out on message boards.

Please, you owe it to yourself to take this one step further! That data is so old, and so distorted by writers with an axe to grind, that I cringe when I hear a writer making a career decision from it. You've been with us this far, and I think you will agree that we have treated you professionally and in a timely fashion. Read what I say below and tell me if it doesn't make sense, and that it is worth your time to gather a little bit more info.

Let me tell you where that stuff comes from. First, we insist on working only with edited work. There is an entire camp of people that believe that we should pay for the writers' editing. If the writer's name is Hillary Clinton, we'll pay for the editing, but for a new author, we just can't afford it. Also, because the value of editing and critiquing stays with the owner/writer of the script, even if we were fired, then it would make logical sense that the author would pay for editing.

The next group is basically just upset that they can't make it as a writer and they are spiteful and generally upset with the way the world treats them. And to add to their angst, telling a writer their story isn't good enough to sell is like telling a parent that their kid is ugly. And, when a writer is upset, they write hateful things. We just toughen up and ignore them. I suggest you do the same.

We used to try to set them straight, but it was a useless task. We've tried to get these people into a dialogue. They just keep dragging old information around. They talk about people and processes that are at least 5 years removed from what we do now. Please read this and you will see what I mean. http://www.writersliterary.com/acquiretlag.html

Here is what I would do if I were you.

1) Please spend a minute or two asking them for concrete proof of their allegations or what they say. See if they will give you anything substantial. We have asked and never received an answer. I don't think they will either answer you or give you anything concrete either. I've seen their answers, there is nothing concrete, just allegations of more complaints from internidiots.

Then, once you've weighed all the facts and done your diligence, please feel free to return to us. We are willing to work with new authors and that's what everyone holds against us (and unfortunately, new authors know less about the business than anyone.)

Good luck to you, really! I hope you will give us a chance to prove ourselves. (We won't waive our quality standards though).

And, one final thought. The people on the boards, even the moderators ARE NOT AGENTS. THEY CANNOT KNOW WHAT OUR BUSINESS IS REALLY LIKE. They are writers who think they know, but they don't know, they can't, because they have never agented someone elses work.

Do you understand that if someone hasn't gone through the tribulations of being an agent, they really can't comment accurately on what being an agent is like? John Kennedy said it best....

"The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena,
whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood,
who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions,
and spends himself in a worthy cause; who at best, if he wins,
knows the thrills of high achievement, and, if he fails,
at least fails daring greatly, so that his place shall never be
with those cold and timid souls
who know neither victory nor defeat."
John Fitzgerald Kennedy

James D. Macdonald

Your Genial Uncle
Absolute Sage
VPX
Registered
Reaction score
Website
Ohhhh! I feel a line-by-line coming on!

While you're waiting, here's the world's tiniest violin playing "My Heart Bleeds For You" over the tribulations of being an agent who can't sell a book. Hope it helps turn that frown upside down, "Sherry."

victoriastrauss

Writer Beware Goddess
Kind Benefactor
Absolute Sage
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.victoriastrauss.com
After confronting "Sherry" about being legitimate, this is the reply that I received. I will give them an "A" for effort.
Most of this is canned; they paste it together differently depending on the question, but these are all prepared responses.

- Victoria

DaveKuzminski

Preditors & Editors
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Website
anotherealm.com
1) Please spend a minute or two asking them for concrete proof of their allegations or what they say. See if they will give you anything substantial. We have asked and never received an answer. I don't think they will either answer you or give you anything concrete either. I've seen their answers, there is nothing concrete, just allegations of more complaints from internidiots.

From P&E's newest definition: "internidiots": An interesting jumble of words created by Sherry at what is now known as Writers Literary Screenplay Agency. We can only guess whether she meant to combine intern with idiots or internet with idiots. To be honest, we favor the former since it brings a refreshing idea to the Internet that there are people interning to be idiots. We presume that Sherry and the others at the Writers Literary Agency and Marketing Company are now past the intern stage.

James D. Macdonald

Your Genial Uncle
Absolute Sage
VPX
Registered
Reaction score
Website
I'm so sorry that you find yourself in a conundrum.

What conundrum? Go with someone who's never sold anything in their pathetic life, or continue to seek real representation? How hard is that choice?

As a writer, you really don't know who to turn to, and there is conflicting information everywhere.

Nor is there conflicting information. Everyone agrees that Bobby Fletcher's collection of scams ... is a collection of scams.
Before you lose a real chance to move your career forward, please consider the additional information below.

Yes, please do consider the additional information below before you lose a chance to move your career forward. Signing with WL Screenplay Agency, of course, would put a real roadblock in your way.

Interestingly, we had a publisher make this comment the other day (remember, it's the publisher we care most about).

Which publisher would that be? And what do publishers have to do with screenplays anyway?

The publisher said, "the more they scream, the more we know you are doing the right things and forcing discipline and business reality on these writers".

I would really really like to know which publisher that is. While you're at it, could you mention one publisher who's actually bought something from you? (I don't mean something that the author sold him/herself -- something that you sold.)

What the publisher was telling us, was basically, "thanks, you're doing your job", which is weeding out the writers that won't get their work edited or brought to professional standards.

Publishers have been rejecting books since just about forever. But since WL Screenplay Agency (under any of its incarnations, all the way back to Sydra Techniques), has been sending in agented slush (when they could be bothered to send in anything at all), their stuff is put in the Automatic Reject pile. Did you see where one of their "agents" couldn't get anyone to take their calls or return their messages? I could point to the link, and I probably will one of these days Real Soon Now.

We get a lot of comments about how good a job we do, but of course, real writers and real publishers don't hang out on message boards.

On the contrary, my friend, real writers and real publishers and real editors and real agents do hang out on message boards. They're people, they talk with their friends. What I seriously doubt is that you know any of the real folks.

Please, you owe it to yourself to take this one step further!

Indeed, research Sydra Techniques, the Stylus Literary Agency, The Literary Agency Group, and WL Writers Literary Agency. See if you can find any record of sales that they've made. Anything at all!

Why would you want to go with proven losers?

That data is so old, and so distorted by writers with an axe to grind, that I cringe when I hear a writer making a career decision from it.

True, the record of Robert Fletcher's scams goes back years. But the lack of sales is current as of this morning. Want to make a career decision? Ask "Sherry" for the titles, authors, and publishers of five books that "she" has sold in the past twelve months.

You've been with us this far, and I think you will agree that we have treated you professionally and in a timely fashion.

The form letters from the auto-responder have been sent!

Read what I say below and tell me if it doesn't make sense, and that it is worth your time to gather a little bit more info.

It doesn't make sense, but that's okay. Gather the info: What sales has "Sherry" actually made?

Let me tell you where that stuff comes from.

It comes from experience, and from the expertise of working professionals inside the industry.

First, we insist on working only with edited work.

A worthless requirement.

The "editing" is the source of WL Writers Literary's income. They don't make money off of selling books. They make their money off of selling editing and critiques. That the edits are bad is proved by their sales record.
There is an entire camp of people that believe that we should pay for the writers' editing.
No, fools. There's an entire camp of people who believe that the "professional editor" scam is a scam. That a book that can be made publishable with editing will be edited by a publisher (at the publisher's expense!) while a book that isn't publishable can't be made publishable by any amount of "editing," professional or otherwise.
If the writer's name is Hillary Clinton, we'll pay for the editing, but for a new author, we just can't afford it.

This herring is very red. Hillary Clinton has a real agent, and a real publisher.

Also, because the value of editing and critiquing stays with the owner/writer of the script, even if we were fired, then it would make logical sense that the author would pay for editing.

No, fool. Agents don't edit. That isn't part of their job. Nor do authors pay for editing. Not in the real world, the world that actual published authors inhabit.

The next group is basically just upset that they can't make it as a writer and they are spiteful and generally upset with the way the world treats them.

Not that going with the WL Writers Literary Agency will help them. Nor are they the main class of people who warn newbies against WL Writers Literary.

And to add to their angst, telling a writer their story isn't good enough to sell is like telling a parent that their kid is ugly.

Real agents, and real editors, do it every day. Repeat after me: "Dear Contributor: Your work does not meet our current needs."

And, when a writer is upset, they write hateful things.

When a writer is scammed -- induced to pay money for a worthless service by people who know that they are unable to sell a book if their lives depended on it -- they write truthful things.

We just toughen up and ignore them.

Is that a fact, "Sherry"? Do you really ignore them? I have reason to believe that you're lying -- again.
I suggest you do the same.
I suggest you seek real representation by a real agent.

We used to try to set them straight, but it was a useless task.

Really? Give it a shot.

We've tried to get these people into a dialogue.

Oh, yeah, really. I've seen you refuse to answer legitimate questions. Repeatedly. Like, every time they're asked.
They just keep dragging old information around.
Like the fact that Robert Fletcher is an adjudged scammer? That information?

They talk about people and processes that are at least 5 years removed from what we do now.

You mean that you aren't using the "aggressive agent" program? That you've dropped the "Looking For Now" database? That you aren't trying to set up worthless web pages (at $125 bucks a pop!) for people right now today?

Please read this and you will see what I mean. http://www.writersliterary.com/acquiretlag.html

Already the subject of a line-by-line.
Here is what I would do if I were you.

Here's what I would do if I were you:

Go out of business.
Make restitution to the authors you've defrauded.
Turn state's evidence against your co-conspirators.

1) Please spend a minute or two asking them for concrete proof of their allegations or what they say.

It's all over the Internet.

See if they will give you anything substantial.

WL Writers Literary Agency has a bogus "system" that doesn't result in sales to legitimate publishers/studios.

We have asked and never received an answer.

Liar.

I don't think they will either answer you or give you anything concrete either.

Try me.

I've seen their answers, there is nothing concrete, just allegations of more complaints from internidiots.

So, "Sherry," what have you sold, ever, to anyone?

Then, once you've weighed all the facts and done your diligence, please feel free to return to us.

Or, better, seek real representation by someone who's actually sold something to someone. (Selling stuff to a vanity press doesn't count.)

We are willing to work with new authors and that's what everyone holds against us (and unfortunately, new authors know less about the business than anyone.)

What possible motive could anyone have for holding a willingness to work with new authors against these (or any) folks?

This is purest BS. What people hold against you is that you're a scammer who couldn't sell a book if someone held a gun to your head. Real agents pick up previously-unpublished authors all the time. Real publishers publish first-time authors all the time. Somehow those first-timers are never WL Writers Literary clients. Care to explain that, "Sherry"?

The fact that new authors don't know much about the business is something that "Sherry" banks on: If it weren't for that "Sherry" wouldn't get any marks at all.
Good luck to you, really!
The same, and mutually!

I hope you will give us a chance to prove ourselves.

You've been in business (under one name or another) for half-a-decade. Here's your chance to prove yourselves: List your sales.
(We won't waive our quality standards though).

What quality standards would those be?
And, one final thought. The people on the boards, even the moderators ARE NOT AGENTS. THEY CANNOT KNOW WHAT OUR BUSINESS IS REALLY LIKE.

Those of us who are long-time professional authors know what an author needs, and what an author needs isn't one more scammer with a fancy story. The folks who make their livings from their writing know a heck of a lot about what an agent's business is, and selling "critiques" and "edits" isn't any part of that business. Nor is selling web pages. Nor an "aggressive agent" program.

They are writers who think they know, but they don't know, they can't, because they have never agented someone elses work.

But we've been agented, and we know what an author needs from an agent. Not that real agents have anything good to say about WL Writers Literary Agency, under whatever name it's using at the time.

Do you understand that if someone hasn't gone through the tribulations of being an agent, they really can't comment accurately on what being an agent is like?

Awwww.... Boo hoo hoo! How about you list your sales?

John Kennedy said it best....

"The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena,
whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood,
who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions,
and spends himself in a worthy cause; who at best, if he wins,
knows the thrills of high achievement, and, if he fails,
at least fails daring greatly, so that his place shall never be
with those cold and timid souls
who know neither victory nor defeat."
John Fitzgerald Kennedy
So, tell me, "Sherry," what victories have you won? What have you actually sold, to anyone, ever? Is there any reason for anyone to think that you're "in the arena" at all?

Last edited:

El Mariachi

Registered
Reaction score
Not that I was in need of further proof of this scam, but, I felt compelled to try it out anyway. I submitted the following, and of course, received a "we want to work with you response". What a load of crap. . . Please read...particularly my name, synopsis, and other answers...these people are a piece of work:

FormSource: CLA

FormDate: 6/9/2007

Name: Jules Winfield

How Did You Hear of Us: Internet Search

Title of Work: Hostility, Part III

Synopsis: Two 8-year-old girls go on a backpacking trip to Transylvania
during summer vacation, in the 1800's. They stay in a hostel, which they
will never forget.

THIS SERIOUSLY SOUNDED GOOD TO THEM?

NYP-Work Been Edited: Yes. I had my screenplay critiqued by my mother, who
once dated Dean Martin's chauffeur.

FURTHER PROOF THAT THEY DIDNT EVEN READ WHAT I WROTE

NYP-Bio: I like long walks on the beach, and hayrides with my sister. Well,
she isn't really my sister. She's my half sister. That's not against the
law, is it?

I AM ALMOST CONSIDERING WRITING A BOGUS 30 PAGES, JUST TO SEE WHAT THEY SAY.

Last edited:

Juan

Well, first of all my english is a crap.

Now im going to explain my experience, it happend last week. I sent a logline of a Tv show im writing, sci fi one. They awnser me and i was like O_O OH MY GOD! FINALLY ILL HAVE A CHANCE IN THIS WORLD! I only wrote some spanish scripts(im from spain) and some crap, but i saw a light with this. I paid a translator 450$ to translate my spanish script to english.

Now i read this and i wanna get the end of my life. Probably i gave up and leave the world of writers and start working in any crappy shop or similar shit.

Im near to cry cuz my life is a shit and this was my last chance.

See you all guys, and thx for all