Hounding After Hours

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhoda Nightingale

Vampire Junkie
Registered
Reaction score
Oh crap. I completely forgot to give this character a last name. Didn't think I'd need one until this line of dialogue: "Mr. Whittaker, if you want to continue this conversation, then Miss ____ will have to wait outside."

TedTheewen

AW's Most Adorable Sociopath
Registered
Reaction score
Website
tedscreepyvan.blogspot.com
Hi all! Been a few days since I've been on here. Gorgeous day here as well. Like almost 70 and the sun is a shining. Got to admit I haven't been writing as much because I sat outside and had and ice cream ;)

Ice cream is good. Sometimes, it is needed. The real question is what kind of ice cream was it?

FOTSGreg

Today is your last day.
Registered
Reaction score
A land where FTL travel is possible and horrible t
Website
Www.fire-on-the-suns.com
Actually, the mating habits of pill bugs are... Never mind.

But they are kinda' interesting. Not so much different from other crustaceans, actually. They have a lot in common with Harvestmen and a few other species. Water dependency is a vital issue in land-dwelling Arthropoda of that size.

Okay, I'll stop. But it's still more interesting than American Idol.

soapdish

writing
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Oh crap. I completely forgot to give this character a last name. Didn't think I'd need one until this line of dialogue: "Mr. Whittaker, if you want to continue this conversation, then Miss ____ will have to wait outside."
Thang?

:roll: Sorry. I'm not helping either.

I usually open the phone book in situations like this. Then select randomly. :Shrug: (sometimes I cheat though and throw the name back and choose again if I don't like the first one I land on)

CDaniel

Writing for the brand
Registered
Reaction score
I usually open the phone book in situations like this. Then select randomly. :Shrug: (sometimes I cheat though and throw the name back and choose again if I don't like the first one I land on)

The local cemetery.

YEAH!

I said the cemetery. Don't judge me :tongue

soapdish

writing
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
You know what I used to really love to do? Gravestone rubbings. You know, where you put paper down over a headstone and rub charcoal or chalk or even crayons.

I have some really pretty ones from this old cemetery from the area the show Twin Peaks took place in.

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
There are a couple of old cemeteries around here. Once spring truly gets here I want to take the time to wander around them a little bit.

And I like visiting semi-famous gravesites. I've been to F Scot Fitzgerald's grave, for example, which was in this really small cemetery in the middle of the city. Very odd.

Status
Not open for further replies.