Hounding After Hours

Status
Not open for further replies.

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
Oooh, now that sounds like an interesting game of chess. :D The weapons seem a bit unfair, though- swords vs lasers.

BigWords

Geekzilla
Registered
Reaction score
How appropriate you guys should still be talking about Lego.

Happy Birthday Lego - fifty-five years of entertaining children and making walking barefoot a precarious idea...

soapdish

writing
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
We've had a lot of freezing fog here. Which, I didn't really understand until I saw it. The ground wasn't especially frozen, but the trees, the TALL evergreens, looked like they had a light dusting of snow. And their branches were pinned, frozen. It was really weird. I don't think I've ever seen it or paid attention to it before.

But the cooler thing was when, a few days later, the trees defrosted. It was kind of warm(ish) outside and not raining. Yet, if you looked at the trees, they were showering. A hard shower. Like a storm could was poised over their tops. Only, it wasn't a rain cloud, they were just defrosting the frozen fog. It was soooo weird. You could hear the rain coming down hard, and if you stood under one of them, it was like standing under your shower head. :tongue

TedTheewen

AW's Most Adorable Sociopath
Registered
Reaction score
Website
tedscreepyvan.blogspot.com
I noticed you didn't add drugs to that list of suggestions. Perhaps I'm simply under-medicated. I'm out of character these days. A prime example are bananas. I hate bananas. It used to be even the smell made me nauseous. I don't know why.

This weekend, I bought a bunch of bananas for the first time in my life. And due to the cravings for them, I ate one a few minutes ago, and it went down quite nicely.

I might be possessed. I haven't ruled that out yet.

And now I'm off to get a third story subbed so I'll have three in circulation at once--a record for me.

BigWords

Geekzilla
Registered
Reaction score
I might be possessed. I haven't ruled that out yet.

And now I'm off to get a third story subbed so I'll have three in circulation at once--a record for me.

Y'know, if you are possessed, then it is obviously helping your writing if you have three stories out at the moment. Don't knock the assistance if it is working. :)

BriMaresh

New kid, be gentle!
Registered
Reaction score
Ted! Are you feeling any better? Also, legos - why are there no horror movies based around them? They're terrifying!

I saw Mama and I wish I'd brought some Hounds with me. It is ever so slightly flawed, and I want to fix it.

BriMaresh

New kid, be gentle!
Registered
Reaction score
Ted's the only one I could probably actually drag to a movie, but you guys would have had opinions! And it would have been entertaining.

Seriously, I see a good horror movie, I think "I must go recommend it!" I see a bad one, I think "we must go tear it to pieces and rebuild it better!" It's a thing, I think.

BigWords

Geekzilla
Registered
Reaction score
Heh. I try to subdue the "I could improve on that" thoughts. It makes watching the nearly great films impossible if you do that - constantly questioning the plotting and dialogue. And yes, I am guilty of that from time to time... :D

BriMaresh

New kid, be gentle!
Registered
Reaction score
Bad dialogue is nothing. Broken world mechanics, though...

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
:D Hi, bri! *tacklehugs*

Soapy, that sounded like a weird, but what must have been a pretty cool experience. It sounded awesome. :)

Good luck with your subs, Ted! Sounds like you're on a roll. :hooray:

Just got news from my cousin that my dad got pneumonia and they're moving him to hospice. I was really praying that he'd live through the year, and he might have if it weren't for the pneumonia. They say he has maybe three weeks left. Give or take a week. I hope he managed to get some good days in there before he got to ill to enjoy them. His wife probably won't call when he passes away, but my cousin or aunt will.

TedTheewen

AW's Most Adorable Sociopath
Registered
Reaction score
Website
tedscreepyvan.blogspot.com
Ted's the only one I could probably actually drag to a movie, but you guys would have had opinions! And it would have been entertaining.

You don't need to drag me anywhere, hon...I'd be delighted to go someplace with you.

But I have this song stuck in my head. Please help....

BriMaresh

New kid, be gentle!
Registered
Reaction score
I recommend one heavy dose of Megamind. It's an animated movie that will wash all Despicable Me out of your brain for at least three minutes, guaranteed!

Status
Not open for further replies.