Writer's Digest Bot Apocalypse Refugee Camp

rhetoric by rosalie

Registered
Reaction score
Sounds like something to do with the IP address from the computer. Make sure you sign off from work before you sign on at home. The user name and password should be enough to get you signed on from any computer.

ladybritches

late to the party
Registered
Reaction score
Hey gang, this is Vonny.

Once again, I find myself blocked from my favorite writer's haunt. What will I do with all this free time? Looks like I might actually have to use these minutes to... to... write!

Anyone else as jittery as I am? ;)

Oldtimer

Registered
Reaction score
This is Oldtimer, Vonny. I still can't find my way back to WD - apparently Internet Explorer is down on that particular site. I hope it gets sorted soon or someone won't get my HSE story.

kellysaid

almost there
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.kellysaid.com
This is Oldtimer, Vonny. I still can't find my way back to WD - apparently Internet Explorer is down on that particular site. I hope it gets sorted soon or someone won't get my HSE story.

Hehehe, Oldtimer! Nice to see you here! :D

I've been plotting my HSE story but the tale keeps taking dark turns. Hope my "victim" doesn't mind, muahaha! :evil

ladybritches

late to the party
Registered
Reaction score
No worries, Kelly. Your subject will take your abuse in the spirit it is intended... at least that's what I keep telling myself. I'm having a blast putting my victim through the wringer. :evil

Oldtimer, have you made it back into the forums yet?

kellysaid

almost there
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.kellysaid.com
Thanks, ladybritches!

I've been giggling while I plot out certain parts, so I hope that comes through in the final draft. :)

And wow, keeping my victim a secret is putting me through the wringer, lol! But I think it's a cool idea. I'm looking forward to the deadline and all of us guessing who wrote what. My money's on you, lb, hehehehe!

allz28

No Stranger To Rejection
Registered
Reaction score
For a week now, I haven't been able to log into the WD forums. Every time I try, it takes me into my account info page and never actually lets me get all the way logged in.

Anyone else having issues?

ladybritches

late to the party
Registered
Reaction score
Some, yeah. When I type in my username the box disappears. That never used to happen. I've been getting in through the individual forums though.

Deleted member 42

For a week now, I haven't been able to log into the WD forums. Every time I try, it takes me into my account info page and never actually lets me get all the way logged in.

Anyone else having issues?

Try
Logging off WD
Deleting your WD cookies
Clear your browser cache
Completely Quit/Close your browser
Log back on to WD

rhetoric by rosalie

Registered
Reaction score
What's with the general error to connect to the WD internet server. This has happened to me a couple of times in the past two weeks. I eventually get back on, but is it a problem with them or me?

Deleted member 42

What's with the general error to connect to the WD internet server. This has happened to me a couple of times in the past two weeks. I eventually get back on, but is it a problem with them or me?

Are you getting a "too many connections" error?

That's pretty common with a large database driven site; you'll even see it here, from time to time.

rhetoric by rosalie

Registered
Reaction score
I don't think so, but I'll check that out the next time it happens. Apparently I'm not the only one this has happened to.

rhetoric by rosalie

Registered
Reaction score
Welcome mfarraday.:welcome: Sorry it took so long to greet you, but I spend more time at WD. Glad to see you here too. I have a different bat name.....

a.k.a rosebud (don't know why I changed it.);)

Better icons over here, don't ya think?:snoopy:

mfarraday

Time Traveler
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome mfarraday.:welcome: Sorry it took so long to greet you, but I spend more time at WD. Glad to see you here too. I have a different bat name.....

a.k.a rosebud (don't know why I changed it.);)

Better icons over here, don't ya think?:snoopy:

definitely better. ;) hi Rosebud!

but i spend more time at WD too...