What song are you listening to

amandakelley

Registered
Reaction score
Paradise City - GnR (Yup, In my head.). You all are really adding to my playlist.

What are you adding to your playlist? And WillSauger got me into listening to The Deer Hunter yesterday, haha.

Feel So Close - Calving Harris

amandakelley

Registered
Reaction score
Oops, I meant Dear Hunter not Deer hunter. I always go to type that by accident. :|

Kerosene

Your Pixie Queen
Registered
Reaction score
Good. The Dear Hunter really needs more listeners. But don't play favorites! Gods people, listen to whole albums! Learn to love them as a whole, not just parts.

Firebreather by Thrice.

I love the Alchemy Index. Hell, I wrote a trilogy inspired by the four albums. But I still don't like Thrice's other albums. Odd. They are in my top 50 albums of all time for sure.

Writelock

Tribal Wanderer
Registered
Reaction score
Well right now I'm hitting you tube for each of the songs to see what I like but damn, hasn't been a loser yet.

BTW Paradise City ~ GnR

amandakelley

Registered
Reaction score
Good. The Dear Hunter really needs more listeners. But don't play favorites! Gods people, listen to whole albums! Learn to love them as a whole, not just parts.

Firebreather by Thrice.

I love the Alchemy Index. Hell, I wrote a trilogy inspired by the four albums. But I still don't like Thrice's other albums. Odd. They are in my top 50 albums of all time for sure.

Don't worry, I plan to listen to more of their songs and the all the albums. I've just starred the ones I really like. And I've spread the word of them to my friend, I'm not sure if she's listened to the few songs I've sent to her on Spotify yet though. :)

amandakelley

Registered
Reaction score
Well right now I'm hitting you tube for each of the songs to see what I like but damn, hasn't been a loser yet.

BTW Paradise City ~ GnR

You should check Spotify out. :) I use it to listen to music, it's amazing. I'm 90% sure that they have the program for Mac too, and it's free unless you want the upgraded version with no ads.

What The Water Gave Me - Florence + The Machine

Kittens Starburst

Registered
Reaction score
I haven't listened to Bruce Springsteen in a while! There was a song, can't remember which one now, that I would play over and over again.

And I'm jealous you live in Scotland! My story is set in Scotland, Isle of Lewis area! I've never been, though. :(

Me neither. :) Though I did see the Lewis chessmen recently in the British Museum in London. If you get stuck on Scottish customs, language or whatever, you could always give me a shout. Not saying I'll be able to answer, of course!

Dust on the Ground by Bombay Bicycle Club

amandakelley

Registered
Reaction score
Me neither. :) Though I did see the Lewis chessmen recently in the British Museum in London. If you get stuck on Scottish customs, language or whatever, you could always give me a shout. Not saying I'll be able to answer, of course!

Ha ha, okay. :) Thanks. I'll send you a pm if I do. It really is a challenge, but I love it. I've always written books close to home of places I've known. Fun challenge though!

Cosmic Love - Florence + The Machine

williemeikle

The force is strong in this one.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.williammeikle.com

Or you could try me :)

Although I'm in Canada now, I'm Scottish through and through. (Born and raised in Ayrshire.)

Oh, and I've got a wee replica Lewis chess set too :)

Kerosene

Your Pixie Queen
Registered
Reaction score
Pray by Jizue.

Great instrumental... jazz... maybe... Its great nonetheless.

It would be better with a nice bass line... but that's just my jazz-hop senses tingling.