The MTS Braggatorium

Introversion

Pie aren't squared, pie are round!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I've found out my short story from Ellery Queen's Magazine has been put forward for consideration for Best Short Story in something called the Edgar Awards

Way to go, Zelenka! :partyguy:

muse

standing on head, typing one-handed...
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Zelenka, that's brilliant news. Congratulations.:Clap:

Shara

Fix it in the Rewrite
Registered
Reaction score
It's launch day for DEAD COOL, the second novel in my amateur sleuth series, and I'm breaking out the virtual champagne! Well, at least until I get home from work and can indulge in the real stuff...

I'm running a giveaway today on my blog and there will also be an online launch party on Facebook later today that is open to all.

Details can be found on my blog. I hope you can join me!

Sara

muse

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Good luck for your launch day, Shara.:PartySmil

wonderactivist

Registered
Reaction score
Website
luciesmoker.wordpress.com
It's launch day for DEAD COOL, the second novel in my amateur sleuth series, and I'm breaking out the virtual champagne! Well, at least until I get home from work and can indulge in the real stuff...

I'm running a giveaway today on my blog and there will also be an online launch party on Facebook later today that is open to all.

Details can be found on my blog. I hope you can join me!

Sara

I apologize for not being online for your launch yesterday. C O N G R A T U LA T I O N S !

:snoopy: :snoopy: :snoopy: :snoopy: :snoopy: :snoopy:

And Ken, congrats on the great rec!

lizmonster

Possibly A Mermaid Queen
Absolute Sage
Registered
Reaction score
Website
elizabethbonesteel.com
:partyguy: Congratulations on the launch, Shara! A new book, out in the world. I hope it was a great party! :partyguy:

Well done on the indie list, Ken! And well-deserved. :hooray: :hooray:

lizmonster

Possibly A Mermaid Queen
Absolute Sage
Registered
Reaction score
Website
elizabethbonesteel.com
So, y'all know I don't write MTS, but since I hang out with you guys I thought I'd post this here.

This thing happened the week before Thanksgiving, and I've just been given the go-ahead to tell the world.

I sold my book.

Well, my agent sold my book. And two books after it, one of which is my WIP, that I now have to finish by March 1. (Earlier, if possible, because apparently that's supposed to be possible. I can write about the warping of time and space, but I'm skeptical of my ability to do it in the real world.)

I'm absolutely stunned and amazed and shell-shocked. I am stuck somewhere between jumping up and down, and realizing that at the ripe old age of 50 I'm entering an industry about which I know almost nothing. Excitement vs. terror.

Harper Voyager US and UK. No fixed dates yet, but last I heard they were looking at early 2016. My agent has taken to Twitter and is saying some amazingly nice things about me. I am verklempt. At some point I'll have to say thank you to her, and everyone who is sending me congratulations, but right now I haven't any idea how to capture what I'm feeling.

onesecondglance

pretending to be awake
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
soundcloud.com
Incredible! Amazing! Running out of superlatives!

You earnt this. Good on ya.

I trust you already got good and drunk when you found out, but have another one on me...

Champagne+Explosion.gif

muse

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
So, y'all know I don't write MTS, but since I hang out with you guys I thought I'd post this here.

This thing happened the week before Thanksgiving, and I've just been given the go-ahead to tell the world.

I sold my book.

Well, my agent sold my book. And two books after it, one of which is my WIP, that I now have to finish by March 1. (Earlier, if possible, because apparently that's supposed to be possible. I can write about the warping of time and space, but I'm skeptical of my ability to do it in the real world.)

I'm absolutely stunned and amazed and shell-shocked. I am stuck somewhere between jumping up and down, and realizing that at the ripe old age of 50 I'm entering an industry about which I know almost nothing. Excitement vs. terror.

Harper Voyager US and UK. No fixed dates yet, but last I heard they were looking at early 2016. My agent has taken to Twitter and is saying some amazingly nice things about me. I am verklempt. At some point I'll have to say thank you to her, and everyone who is sending me congratulations, but right now I haven't any idea how to capture what I'm feeling.

Fantastic news, Liz. I'm absolutely delighted for you.:hooray:

Sam Argent

Rygel XVI
Registered
Reaction score
Liz, that is great! You always cheer everyone on, so it's good to see you score a deal like that.

wonderactivist

Registered
Reaction score
Website
luciesmoker.wordpress.com
I sold my book.

πŸ™‰ Oh my gosh, Liz. I am SO HAPPY for you. You have worked so hard and so totally deserve thus. HOORAY! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ™ŒπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ™πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘βœŒοΈπŸ‘πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŠπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘