Status
Not open for further replies.

TedTheewen

AW's Most Adorable Sociopath
Registered
Reaction score
Website
tedscreepyvan.blogspot.com
How about species self-defense? Or societal self-defense?

Those should be a thing.

:D

This is perfectly true. But you have to wonder why elements of society don't want us to do this. I mean, some folks just need killin' and that's good enough for me.

ASC McLaren

Intended for mature audiences
Registered
Reaction score
This is perfectly true. But you have to wonder why elements of society don't want us to do this. I mean, some folks just need killin' and that's good enough for me.
Hmmmmm, reminds me of a bumper sticker that held much truth:

"Stupid kills, but not near enough"

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
Speaking of douche bags...

Tonight up at work, a guy driving a car ran a red light and turned right in from of an oncoming Explorer (or a vehicle like that). The Explorer smacked into it shoved it sideways onto the medium and took out a signal light. The guy driving the car proceeded to get out and took off running. His car was smoking and leaking gas (but that's not why he ran). He was drunk.People were afraid to get near the car bc it might've caught on fire or exploded until they noticed that there were children in the back seat. He left three children (one possibly seriously injured) in the car. HE LEFT THEM to burn up or die or whatever! But the man was injured and didn't get too far. Someone spotted him and tackled his ass to the ground and dragged him back to the accident. I hope they lock him away and throw away the key. Stupid bastard. I don't know how wounded the man in the Explorer was or the children, just that one of the kids were slumped over in an odd position and wasn't looking good from what eyewitnesses said. :(

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
But one customer pointed out that it may not even be his kids...could've been nieces/nephews or something. :Shrug: But yeah, regardless, they were left in a smoking car leaking gas and injured. I don't care if you're smuggling a 100 lbs of coke, you don't just leave the kids. :mad:

soapdish

writing
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
As of right now it's quiet. Which equals writing time! :snoopy:

But I need more coffee. Mostly just to occupy my mouth so I don't start snacking. Just wolfed down toast with cheese on it and I suddenly want, like, five more. :rolleyes:

FOTSGreg

Today is your last day.
Registered
Reaction score
A land where FTL travel is possible and horrible t
Website
Www.fire-on-the-suns.com
I finally got a real desk and an office today at work. Just getting rid of the junk piled around the card table that's been my desk since April helped immensely (the boss said "pitch it" so out it went). Then I got some help and moved a small desk into what is now a rather large office. Yea!

Rhoda Nightingale

Vampire Junkie
Registered
Reaction score
Meh. Must. Write. Faster.

Why it so hard some days and so easy on others? Stupid muse...

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
I always like my vids with extra bloody on the side...

Congrats on the desk and office, Greg! :snoopy:

Rhoda Nightingale

Vampire Junkie
Registered
Reaction score
And a nameplate--my nameplate always made me feel important. (Dad had it made for me, heh.)

FOTSGreg

Today is your last day.
Registered
Reaction score
A land where FTL travel is possible and horrible t
Website
Www.fire-on-the-suns.com
Ted, the HR lady suggested a couple weeks ago that I ask for an intern to help out. Honestly, I'm considering it because I am swamped (and was informed on Friday that the directive is now that each area manager (shipping/assembly/machine shop) now has a "mandate" to give me at least 1 task to get done every day).

Can we say "snowed under"? Why, yes. Yes, we can.

TedTheewen

Registered
Reaction score
Website
Ted, the HR lady suggested a couple weeks ago that I ask for an intern to help out. Honestly, I'm considering it because I am swamped (and was informed on Friday that the directive is now that each area manager (shipping/assembly/machine shop) now has a "mandate" to give me at least 1 task to get done every day).

Can we say "snowed under"? Why, yes. Yes, we can.

They're keeping you busy, then. And the best part is, they have to and don't have much to say about it, just do it? Nice.

TedTheewen

Registered
Reaction score
Website
It's alive! It's alive!
smiley_emoticons_segen.gif

smiley_emoticons_halloweenstars_fra.gif

8_1_22_1392.gif

Last edited:
Status