I have only found a picture for one character for my current WIP

Jose
*Drools*

Jose.jpg

lisalulu09

Potterhead Gleek
Registered
Reaction score
Right, I have actors for all the FMCs (who are also narrators) for my WIP Electric Dreamer, so I thought I would share them with you. :)

Amber:

Ellen Page (Perfect :D)

Scarlett:
Untitled-1-1.jpg

Bonnie Wright

Maddie:
Evanna_Lynch.jpg

Evanna Lynch (Also perfect, and I didn't even realise that she was Maddie untill I watched the sixth Harry Potter film. XD)

Beth:
GEORGIAdm_228x317.jpg

Georgia Groome

Paige:
tomlinson.jpg

Eleanor Tomlinson

If you want to know more about the characters and the novel, and how I picked the actors, just let me know. :)

Chanelley

Registered
Reaction score
For Red Cherries:

Callie:
Kaya-Scodelario_280_735034a.jpg

But she'd need to put on weight haha.

Nate:
0000048517_20080507175251.jpg

Geek_Pride

Fight For Your Right To Party
Registered
Reaction score
Haha, Chan- your Nate is also Nate in gossip girl.
He is the same guy I had in my head when I was reading Red Cherries!

Red.Ink.Rain

Not your kid brother's YA
Registered
Reaction score
Website
kristin-briana.livejournal.com
I realize that almost no one here knows anything about STRANGE AND BEAUTIFUL (my urban Russian fairy tale), but this is my cast for the book anyway. :D

Lana Fyodorov: An artist who paints with magical firebird feathers. Sixteen years old. Doesn't really get people; doesn't really care.
Wu_Sophie.jpg

(Sophie Wu)

Alexei Leschova: The son of a baker, and a purist (someone who believes that humans and fey should be kept separate). Seventeen years old. Straightforward, cautious, serious.
actors_lerman.jpg

(Logan Lerman)

Feivel Brish: A motorcycle junkie addicted to illegally enhancing his bikes with gaganas' magic. He swears it's going to make the bike fly - but he hasn't gotten there yet. Nineteen years old. Wild, fun, reckless, and blissfully ignorant that his sarcasm is a lot more rude than he thinks.
garrett_hedlund.jpg

(Garrett Hedlund)

Feivel has darker, longer hair than Garrett Hedlund, but other than that, this is pretty much the cast in my head. :)

Mad Hatter

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.mortemtwins.blogspot.com
potentialmary3.jpg

Mary White:
Main character who after a near death experience wakes up from a coma with no memory and no one to tell her what happened. The best friend people told her she has completely changed, and her brother is growing stranger by the day.Meeting a silver-eyed young man only threatens her close relationship with God, and worse, her life. Sixteen years old. (Elizabeth Harnois)

potentialnoah.jpg

Noah White/Leviathan
Mary's little brother whose rebellious attitude matches his biggest secret. Thirteen years old.(Logan Lerman)

potentialmegan2.jpg

Megan Smith:
In the past, she was Mary's only friend. But when the whole school falls for the new silver-eyed bad boy, she shuns Mary for good. Sixteen years old.(Mila Kunis)

potentialdillon2.jpg

Dillon Forbes:
Mary's acquaintance, mostly. But he too is connected with her brother and his secret. Seventeen years old.(Landon Liboiron)

potentialreeve2.jpg

Reeve Scott:
He was just on his way to spend time with his former foster sister, Sam, but when a life-changing event happens, he meets Mary and is forced to through the dilemma together. Nineteen years old. (Matt Lanter)

potentialsam.jpg

Sam Garcia:
Reeve's former foster sister who hates Mary for bringing her into a dead-end situation. Thirteen years old.(Sam Boscarino--irony)

potentialcraig2.jpg

Craig Ponter:
The school's infamous fullbacker who gives Mary comfort when she is pushed off the face of social earth. Megan's love interest. Eighteen years old. (Taylor Kitsch)

potentiallucifer3.jpg

Lucifer:
i think you could tell who he is by the name :p Age unknown. (Model Torben K)

potentialfaust2.jpg

Faust:
The silver-eyed bad news who wants Noah for a reason and who is destroying Mary's life. Lucifer's son. Age unknown. (Model Erich Taylor)

So basically, those are the characters in my sister and I's novel Sixth Circle. Search Sixth Circle to know what it's all about if you want :p.

Last edited:

maddicharmed

I'm not the writer I used to be.
Registered
Reaction score
Mad Hatter: That cast of yours looks brilliant. I love Elizabeth Harnois, she is such a good actor. You cast looks great, would be cool if all those people came together and were in a movie! lol.

Rebecca_Rogers

Registered
Reaction score
Totally bumping this, since NaNo is just around the corner.

I have two MC's in my new one. Polar opposites. :)

Flora (Olivia Wilde):
The bad girl with an attitude. Don't ever drink and drive. ;)

actxyt.jpg

Laney (Kirsten Storms):
The Princess. Skirts can never been too short. Lip gloss can never be applied too much. :)

huof85.jpg

Sara (Zhang Ziyi):
The spirit guide. Only lives in the shadow world, and helps those who are stuck.

30c4uw1.jpg

fairy86

Loose on the internet!
Registered
Reaction score
Here are my Nano MCs:

Delilah (Zoe Kravitz)

zoek.jpg

Landon (Penn Badgley)

penn_badgley.jpg

Vic (Demi Lovato)

00020743.jpg

Maxx (Alex Pettyfer)

alex-pettyfer-20080708-434325.jpg

amlptj

Speling & grammer murderer, Sorrie!
Registered
Reaction score
I couldnt really find any actors that looked like I imagined my characters... so i created them on mywebface.com
So the main character isnt shown well because its me... Max, Laura, Pip, Tod and Jul are all best friends,
Max Walsh- easy going, but short tempered.
94256341.jpg

Laura Wishnowski- tomboyish, quiet and shy, unless she knows the people she is around then her ture sarcasm comes out.
94278961.jpg

Pip McClennen- literal genius, is extremely nerdy but kind hearted.
94262961.jpg

Tod Finnigan- the joker of the bunch, acts immature, quiet literally a dumb blond.
94265981.jpg

Jul Reynolds- Dates Tod, beautiful but witty, and usually picks on Tod for his stupidity.
94282521.jpg

Last edited:

cptwentworth

Did you hear that?!?
Registered
Reaction score
gallery_enlarged-jacksonrathbone-2-photos-03262009-09.jpg

This is 20-year-old Drew, the nice guy-next-door type, who is more level-headed than his new girlfriend. He's actually a little tanner than this, though.

brunette%20long%20hair1_full.jpeg

And someone a little like this is Quincy, 18, whose vision questing gets her and Drew into a heap of trouble.

moustache.jpg

This man, only known as the "moustache man" is after Quincy along with this woman:

1334837554_4d906fa722.jpg

Known as the ultra-thin woman, her and the moustache man chase down violators of the unwritten law, which Quincy is flouting unknowingly.

Actually, before I started writing I went to a stock photo site and found pictures of regular people I thought would fit the main players and kept them on my desk for a while. It helped me figure out what words they would be thinking and saying (or not saying but should have). I've lost those somewhere, but it really helped in the beginning until I found their voice.

hmg

Registered
Reaction score
About 7 or 8 years ago now, my WIP that I'm editing was actually a screenplay script. I shopped it around a little and it generated some interest but was never picked up. I thought a lot about who would play the characters back then but it would be all different now I suppose. Here's who I would cast now:

Ellen-Page.jpg

The MC, Ali, would be played by a chubbier version of Ellen Page. Ali is 17, takes pride in her intelligence, but is somewhat unsure of herself. She likes several guys but is jaded about romance in high school so she actively avoids relationships.

18th+Annual+Gotham+Independent+Film+Awards+gjDyrBwswAll.jpg

Ali's best friend, Emily, would be played by Evan Rachel Wood. Emily is 17, a former outcast turned cheerleader, who enjoys a good competition. She enjoys the new found attention she's been receiving from guys but wishes they considered her as smart as they consider her best friend.

9036_slide1.jpg

Todd, good friend to and occasional love interest of both Ali and Emily, would be played by Ken Baumman. Todd is 18, a somewhat cute and nerdy senior, who is often caught between his physical and intellectual desires.

sararuehd3.jpg

Kate, a mutual friend to Ali, Emily, and Todd, would be played by a young Sarah Rue. Kate, 17, is loyal, friendly, and devoted to remaining a virgin until marriage.

chace_crawford.jpg

Connor is Kate's boyfriend and would be played by Chace Crawford. Connor, 17, overtime develops a relationship with Ali that sometimes blurs the line between friendship and being something more.

Geek_Pride

Fight For Your Right To Party
Registered
Reaction score
Three Main Characters for Through Her Eyes.

Leila (The loser)

272054_Collage_large.jpg

Thor (The Nymph)

3698161341_6ec9164c25.jpg

Neil (The Bellus/Beautiful)

tumblr_kolb3kkFbX1qzrk5xo1_500.jpg

Juneluv12

Steel Magnolia & Snarky Pants
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.kristaashe.webs.com
Ooh, I want to play again!!! Here's my cast list for my NaNo novel: The War Within. Basically, seventeen year old Mia is banished from home after an indecretion with her father's research assistant. She is sent to stay with her grandmother, Livia, who she's never had much of relationshiop with. Livia is a Hungarian survivor of the Holocaust, but she is now living with her daughter who married a Mexican businessman. So, Mia is being shipped off to Mexico for the summer.

MIA

JOAQUIN: Mia's step-cousin who has just recently dropped out of being a PRIEST! LOL
103435_prof.jpg

LIVIA: Mia's Grandmother & Aunt Ava
amd_indiecassrowlands.jpg

ISABELLA: Joaquin's younger sister...
http://images.newfaces.com/userimages/big/rosenatys-rosenatys-9035.jpg
yue_imdb.jpg

http://www.newfaces.com/Chezley

Last edited:

Blind Writer

YA/MG Author
Registered
Reaction score
Website
kodykeplinger.com
Casting my NaNo

GOLDFISH

AshleyBenson3-2.jpg

PAIGE CARTWRIGHT - Ashley Benson

mikelobel.jpg

MATT HUNTER - Mike Lobel

Still looking for Agnes, Paige's sister, and Michael, her ex-boyfriend...and a few others.

Last edited:

It's-Magic!

An eye for an eye.
Registered
Reaction score
In my dreams? Florida. Reality? The UK. Huh.
I was just casting mine the other day for my main WIP, Stealing Starlight.
I used NewFaces, too.

Raven LaMonte:
She's from NewFaces. This is the page she's on.
Positive Traits: Loyal, brave, confident (because she is amazing at karate so she can beat the hell out of those who hurt her :D), modest, witty.
Negative Traits: takes a while to commit friendship to a boy, sometimes impatient.

Kallen Dove
lloyd-daniels-x-factor-19.jpg

Yes, I know he's the guy Lloyd Daniels from the UK X Factor, but except from the fact he'd need to be taller and more muscular, he's perfect. He'd also need to look older than Aaron Renfree, but he has the general look sorted.
Positive Traits: Loving, trustworthy, strong, modest, patient.
Negative Traits: Over protective, idealistic.

Cornelia "Nella" LaMonte (engaged to Rikki Herring, but he's a very minor character in book1, so he's not listed here)
Emmy_Rossum_246631y.jpg

Portrayed by Emily Rossum. She's Raven's sister, so I would prefer her to have paler skin so they look more alike. I can't find anyone better, though.
Positive Traits: Honest, bold, not too possessive but still loving.
NegativeTraits: Seen as the bimbo, not very clever, impatient, throws a complete strop if someone calls her "Cornelia": Nella only, please :tongue

Keira Fernandez
fall_tv_willa_holland_oc_400a100506_1_.jpg

This is Willa Holland.
Positive Traits: Bubbly, creative (especially poetry), friendly, welcoming.
NegativeTraits: Naive, impatient, air head.

Kai Dove brother of Kallen (second from top)
Aaron-Renfree-aaron-renfree-3383606-533-800.jpg

Portrayed by Aaron Renfree. *takes freezing shower* Kai is really cocky and gets drunk all the time, but luckily for him, he's extremely hot :tongue
PositiveTraits: Fun, humorous, he's very very hot.
Negative Traits: Likes beer too much, goes for the wrong type of girl.

Cassiopeia Theodore
l_941d5b6f63c940788f48193a052fde97.jpg

Portrayed by Pixie Lott (yes, she's a singer)
PositiveTraits: Behind the curses her mother sets on her, she’s a very good friend, loving to the right people.
NegativeTraits: Easily lured/distracted, very emotional.

These are just a few of my characters. There are more, but right now I don't have pics for them, and a few of them might be cut out altogether. These peeps definitely aren't going though. :)

Last edited:

sydney

Registered
Reaction score
Metro Cast (well two of them!)

4htuer.jpg

This is Parker! Mitch<3 :tongue

10p8xsh.jpg

Felicia I love Amber but she looks a little mean in this picture lol

Elysium

believe
Registered
Reaction score
In my computer....most of the time and Pennsylvani
Here is the cast of my NaNo novel Have Mercy

gaspard-ulliel-2.jpg

ALDEN SUMMERVILLE (portrayed by Gaspard Ulliel)

leig1.jpg

COLBY REYNOLDS (portrayed by Leighton Meester)

whip-it-ellen-page-drew-barrymore-8.jpg

TALLISTER COLEMAN (portrayed by Ellen Page)

justin-chon.jpg

MASI GAO (portrayed by Justin Chon)

sydney

Registered
Reaction score
OMG!! Thank you, Sydney! Mitch Hewer would be PERFECT for Kallen, one of my characters!!!

I watched Skins just for him :D You're welcome~ Spread the MITCH LOVE :fistpump

Last edited: