Who's sold?! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

brainstorm77

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
I made my first sale of 2012. It's a mm. The contract isn't signed yet so I can't give the details :)

Captcha

Banned
Reaction score
I THINK I just sold my second m/f. A bit of confusion right now (I was contacted by the book editor, but have not yet heard from the person in charge of acquisitions), and no contracts yet, but... tentatively... YAY!

The book editor had a lot of excellent ideas for improving the story, so I really hope to be working with her. (But if not - I can still use her ideas! Mwahaahaa!)

Tifferbugz

Doing Pirate things...
Registered
Reaction score
I THINK I just sold my second m/f. A bit of confusion right now (I was contacted by the book editor, but have not yet heard from the person in charge of acquisitions), and no contracts yet, but... tentatively... YAY!

The book editor had a lot of excellent ideas for improving the story, so I really hope to be working with her. (But if not - I can still use her ideas! Mwahaahaa!)

Sounds like a sale! Congratulations!

Cathy C

Ooo! Shiny new cover!
Kind Benefactor
Absolute Sage
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.cathyclamp.com
I just sold another short to the Mammoth series (futuristic.) Now I just need to write it by May 1st... :ROFL:

I'm also very pleased to announce that I was accepted for a Soapbox essay in the March 2nd edition of Publishers Weekly! (It might still be locked unless you're a current subscriber.) No pay that I know of, but a very respected publication. It's a rant that's bugged me for some time. Hopefully, it'll help authors everywhere.

Soccer Mom

Crypto-fascist
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Whoa! Get buried in real life stuff and miss all this goodness! Congrats to everyone here. You've been a busy bunch.

gingerwoman

Registered
Reaction score
I have short stories and a novella published but I sold my first full length novel to Samhain publishing! I had three great publishers interested and had to choose! It's a fantasy menage romance called Wicked Wonderland and it has an ebook release date of December 4th 2012 with trade paper back to follow.

gingerwoman

Registered
Reaction score
I just sold another short to the Mammoth series (futuristic.) Now I just need to write it by May 1st... :ROFL:

Oh I love the Mammoth series. I have a short story set in Ancient India in The Mammoth Book of the Kama Sutra under my real name.

Status
Not open for further replies.