Anyone know if Smithsonian is still accepting submissions for the Last Page humor column?

Dinky duck

Registered
Reaction score
I haven't seen the Last Page since their January issue this year. It looks like it has been replaced by something called Fast Forward. However, the submission guideline for the Last Page is still up on their website.

Anybody know anything?

Dinky duck

Registered
Reaction score
Thanks for responding Suzanne. That's a shame. The Last Page has been running for so many years. Did you send in a submission - is that why they sent you the email to let you know?

Debbie V

Mentoring Myself and Others
Registered
Reaction score
I miss that last page. It added a brightness. Not sure I like what the new editor has done with the zine overall, but I'm letting it grow on me - if it does.

SuzanneSeese

Comfortably numb by rejections
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.viewofsue.blogspot.com
Thanks for responding Suzanne. That's a shame. The Last Page has been running for so many years. Did you send in a submission - is that why they sent you the email to let you know?
Yes I did. At least they were kind enough to respond and forward their information. Unlike some publications.:Shrug:

Dinky duck

Registered
Reaction score
Maybe I'll get an email too since I just sent in a submission. Oh well....yes, I am going to miss that last page too.