Hounding After Hours

Status
Not open for further replies.

soapdish

writing
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Perhaps if she'd smiled saltily or with a sprinkle of balsamic vinegar?
Or with nuts? :Shrug:

Boy Skwirrel has been started on a path to better allergy/asthma control. Moving would also solve the problem but I don't see that happening right now.

Girl Skwirrel has been signed up for the gifted program for next year - with a point score nearly twice the minimum for acceptance. The counselor assures me Ms. Girl will consistently be challenged enough to actually do the work in this program.
:hooray:

My brain feels like pureed squash.

Ugh.
Your brain is giving me a stomachache. :(

DL Hegel

Tigress Tyrant
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
I'm not Kirk, Spock, Luke, Flash or Arthur frellin
Website
www.myspace.com

BriMaresh

New kid, be gentle!
Registered
Reaction score
Still no reply from Ted. I might try calling him again, but I don't want to be annoying. Anyone check up on his facebook and then just forget to mention?

Debbie

conducting hijinks
Registered
Reaction score

BriMaresh

New kid, be gentle!
Registered
Reaction score
Just talked to Ted. He's fine. He's lost his internet connection, so he won't be around a bit. He misses us, and has TRIED to get online, but hasn't had any success yet. I'm supposed to say:

"Between car problems and everything else, I lost my interent, struggling to get it back." He's "still gainfully employed, but he's had to reduce his trolling to real life trolling events." He "trolls at work a lot." But "I do miss everybody."

Sara - "I totally miss the sparkles, I need some sparkles, but I can't get none. Need sparkles, must have sparkles."

Also, "give everyone hugs for me."

So, that's good news. Ish. Ted will return, hopefully soon.

BriMaresh

New kid, be gentle!
Registered
Reaction score
He said he had things figured and that they were going to get better soon. I'm not sure he would level with me if it weren't true, though. I can call again soon and ask if there's anything he needs from us. He didn't have any other messages to pass on, so I hope that means he expects to be here himself, soon.

Soon is such an evil word.

BigWords

Geekzilla
Registered
Reaction score
Give him a week to get things sorted, and if he isn't good by then we can figure out how to drag him back. :D Nobody escapes the clutches of the Hounds...

BriMaresh

New kid, be gentle!
Registered
Reaction score
I escape for months at a time. It's this damn inhibitor chip that keeps bringing me back. Can't seem to make zombies on my own, gotta come here to get my fix.

Debbie

conducting hijinks
Registered
Reaction score
Persistance pays Clear case of a good stalking!

Cooties to Bri!!

err, kudos. Sowies, you have cooties now.

Well next time you talk to Ted, let him know I miss his windowless van of candy.

candy

candy

candy

Status
Not open for further replies.