lizmonster

Possibly A Mermaid Queen
Absolute Sage
Registered
Reaction score
Website
elizabethbonesteel.com
f48b2bab-8fb6-4178-821c-4ac49f80643b_zps888d28f6.jpg

Now THAT is a pretty picture! Congratulations!

muse

standing on head, typing one-handed...
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Well I got my hardcovers from Lulu. Got one free for NaNoWrimo so I figured what the heck, might as well sell hardcover too. Sort of bringing a back title into the modern world. Doing soft covers on createspace, as well as kindle and etc too.
f48b2bab-8fb6-4178-821c-4ac49f80643b_zps888d28f6.jpg

Congrats, HS.:Clap:

Zelenka

Going home!
Registered
Reaction score
Not often I get to make a post here but...

My story is going to be published in Ellery Queen's Mystery Magazine! Was just going through emails, deleting the million ones I wasn't even going to bother reading and it took a minute to click what EQMM was. I was about to delete it thinking it was something from one of the jobs websites I've been going on.

Only thing is it's 6am here, just found the email, so no one I know in my timezone is awake so I can call them!

muse

standing on head, typing one-handed...
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Not often I get to make a post here but...

My story is going to be published in Ellery Queen's Mystery Magazine! Was just going through emails, deleting the million ones I wasn't even going to bother reading and it took a minute to click what EQMM was. I was about to delete it thinking it was something from one of the jobs websites I've been going on.

Only thing is it's 6am here, just found the email, so no one I know in my timezone is awake so I can call them!

:hooray::hooray:

Congrats, Zelenka.