The MTS Braggatorium

vagough

Traveling down the Query Road...
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
goughpubs.wordpress.com
Well, I have a huge announcement to make. After more than four years, and really a lifetime, I am finally going to be signing with a publisher. They want my Kelli Storm series! Hopefully they will also want my latest book, once I get through the first draft. They are pretty new and only have a few books and authors, but I do know the President of the company, though we have never met face to face, and she is a fan of Kelli, so she sees the potential. I haven't signed the contract yet, still waiting on it, but I have responded back with my intentions. This is really a dream come true, and it only took me a lifetime. :D

If you would like to check out my new publisher, here is their site: http://threeworldspress.com/

Note: I did notify them of the typo on their site. Might get brownie points, might not. :D

Ken, that is absolutely super news -- congratulation!!

:hooray: :hooray: :hooray:

sheadakota

part of the human equation
Registered
Reaction score
Congrats again Ken!( saw it on FB)
Really great cover bflogirl!!

I have a small thing and a little late, but the 4th book in my series was released March 13th. If I knew how to post the cover I would, but alas I don't- so I won't.:Shrug:

GailD

Still chasing plot bunnies.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Congrats, Ken!!! That's brilliant news. And don't stress about the editing - it's really not that badd bade baad discombobulating. :D

Bflo, I love that cover. It's very attractive, colorful and, best of all, it has a kitty on it. Total win!

Shea, maybe one of the mods here can help get your cover posted? And super congrats on the release of your 4th book!

sheadakota

Registered
Reaction score
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00RSNQCNQ/?tag=absowrit-20

here is the link to the amazon site and a pic of my cover- best I could do- wish I knew just how to post a pic! ( just to clarify, this is my seventh published book and the 4th in my series :) )

OoOO I got it to load as my sig pic! Looky! it's small but there it is!

Last edited:

lizmonster

Possibly A Mermaid Queen
Absolute Sage
Registered
Reaction score
Website
elizabethbonesteel.com

sheadakota

Registered
Reaction score
I love that moody cover!

Thanks! I actually got cover credit for this concept. I gave my publisher a drawing I did and she did some photo-shop magic stuff on it and, well there ya go- it looks nothing like the drawing I gave her but she insisted I get credit for it.

muse

standing on head, typing one-handed...
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Congrats on the book, and the cover, Sheadakota.

BJ Bourg

Flash Bang Mysteries
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.bjbourg.com
My debut mystery/thriller titled JAMES 516 has been published by Amber Quill Press and is available in print and e-book.

JAMES 516 is set in the fictitious Parish of Magnolia and it features a police sniper as the main protagonist. The book opens with a hostage situation at a bank and the scene turns deadly when police sniper London Carter is forced to “take the shot”. After the dust settles, the hostage taker is down, but so is Captain Anthony Landry—shot through the left eye. Due to the possibility of a police officer accidentally shooting Captain Landry, Lieutenant Bethany Riggs of the internal investigations division is called in to work the case. When another high-ranking officer is later killed and a message is left at the crime scene, it becomes apparent a cop killer is on the loose. Bethany investigates the case with London and pressure mounts as they sift through evidence, lies, and feelings for each other in their quest to stop the deadly sniper.

wonderactivist

Registered
Reaction score
Website
luciesmoker.wordpress.com
BJ wrote: My debut mystery/thriller titled JAMES 516 has been published by Amber Quill Press and is available in print and e-book.

Congratulations! Love the sniper theme.

Lucie

PS: For shea AND BJ,if you want to add the book cover to your signature:

1) go to your blog or your publisher's website where a reduced-size of the image is posted, right-click (or press down on a touch screen) to "Save" the image
2) the press "User CP" at the top of this page
3) Click into "Edit signature"
4) "Insert signature picture" and upload it.
5) Add a sentence with link to your website or book

Last edited:

BJ Bourg

Flash Bang Mysteries
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.bjbourg.com
Congratulations! Love the sniper theme.

Lucie

Thanks, Lucie--for the congratulations and for the tip. You rock!
icon7.gif

I'm glad to hear you love the sniper theme. As a police sniper, I yearned for fiction books featuring police snipers, but I couldn't find many. I wasn't sure if anyone else would be interested in the topic, but I decided to write what I'd like to read rather than what I thought might be popular.

Take care,

pdichellis

Murder! You want fries with that?
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
murderandfries.wordpress.com
Wow, lots going on since I last visited, all good. Congrats Bflo, shea, and BJ.

Small bit of news from me. My mystery-suspense story “Murderous Lies” is free to read as a reprint at Section 8 Magazine, an art and literature zine.

How the heck did I get into an arts and lit pub? (After all, I sometimes forget which fork to use at fancy dinners.) Another mystery reprint of mine ran at multi-genre zine wordhaus a couple of weeks ago, and the Section 8 editor read it and contacted me, asking for a story. How about that?

I hope you get a chance to check it out, if only for the cool artwork and color contrasting typography Section 8 ran with the story.

Ken Hoss

Storm Rising A Kelli Storm Novel
Registered
Reaction score
Website
kenhoss.blogspot.com
Great cover, BfloGal.

Love yours too, Shea. And awesome that you got credit!

BJ, I love the concept of your book, I'll have to check it out.

Great news, Peter. Will have to check yours out also.