Who's sold?! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tifferbugz

Doing Pirate things...
Registered
Reaction score
Pretty much announced this last month - but since I am now "official" with counter-signed contract and cover-art and such - MOI!

My debut release, Infamous, will be available June 4 from Crimson Romance.

Thanks for all the support getting here, everyone!

Congratulations!!!

Congrats to everyone! :Hug2:

We've been having a rocking year on subsidiary rights! We've now sold French, Russian, Turkish, Hungarian and audio rights on the Blood Singer books! :snoopy: Most, if not all, are scheduled for release of the first book, Blood Song, this year.

Nothing quite like free money to pad the bank account. I love books that keep selling while I'm working on other stuff. :D

Awesome!

I signed my contract tonight for "two in Winter" to liquid silver press! Very excited!!!

Congrats!

Galleys are finished and I just wrote the back cover blurb a few minutes ago. Artwork should be here in a day or so for The Wolfen Strain, a gender reversal of Beauty and the Beast. Target date release is next month.

Tri--glad we've come to the end.

Oh this sounds very cool. Congrats!

VanessaNorth

Purple hair, not prose.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.vanessanorth.com
Just went to final judgement rounds in a contest that pays a nice little cash award. Editor said the whole board thought it was a very strong contender. I won't say anymore, lest I jinx the whole thing.

This was quite a shock. I only did this as a lark.

tri

Sounds like a good shock! Yay!

Thanks everyone for the congrats, it's all moving along quickly now!

Tifferbugz

Doing Pirate things...
Registered
Reaction score
Just went to final judgement rounds in a contest that pays a nice little cash award. Editor said the whole board thought it was a very strong contender. I won't say anymore, lest I jinx the whole thing.

This was quite a shock. I only did this as a lark.

tri

Awesome! Good luck. :)

BarbaraSheridan

*insert catchy phrase here*
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.barbarasheridan.com
Contract signed and forms all filled out for the book I thought would never get done Dreams, Deceptions & Desires, part of Decadent Publishing's Western Escape series. Mine is historical set in 1868 and gives a look at the folk who began the town of Freewill, Wyoming.

VanessaNorth

Purple hair, not prose.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.vanessanorth.com
Contract signed and forms all filled out for the book I thought would never get done Dreams, Deceptions & Desires, part of Decadent Publishing's Western Escape series. Mine is historical set in 1868 and gives a look at the folk who began the town of Freewill, Wyoming.

Awesome! I love reading American historicals. (and whoa, mad respect for those who write them, I don't think I could)

BarbaraSheridan

*insert catchy phrase here*
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.barbarasheridan.com
Thank you! This was was tough because only half was in a digital file. The bulk of it was written on paper and sadly it was "lost" / inadvertently tossed. I wasn't really able to recreate a couple key missing scenes (totally bummed as it was some great emotional stuff) but it turned out pretty well.

shameless

Superlative Type A
Registered
Reaction score
West of somewhere and a click south of nowhere
Website
www.sandy-james.com
Thank you! This was was tough because only half was in a digital file. The bulk of it was written on paper and sadly it was "lost" / inadvertently tossed. I wasn't really able to recreate a couple key missing scenes (totally bummed as it was some great emotional stuff) but it turned out pretty well.

Glad it worked out!! I'd be crying my eyes out if I'd lost that much work! Although I've accidentally deleted a file or two before--especially one big research file.

shameless

Superlative Type A
Registered
Reaction score
West of somewhere and a click south of nowhere
Website
www.sandy-james.com
I'm thrilled that I finished writing the fourth book in the Amazon Alliance and working on developmental edits for book 2.

Because I love my Siren publisher so much, I took this week to write a novella for her. Sent it in Thursday night, received an offer to publish Friday afternoon!! That has to be the fastest turnaround I've ever seen! Sooo happy she likes my work that much!! :D

Silver-Midnight

Registered
Reaction score
rising from the depths of a cup of coffee
I'm thrilled that I finished writing the fourth book in the Amazon Alliance and working on developmental edits for book 2.

Because I love my Siren publisher so much, I took this week to write a novella for her. Sent it in Thursday night, received an offer to publish Friday afternoon!! That has to be the fastest turnaround I've ever seen! Sooo happy she likes my work that much!! :D

That's awesome news, shameless.

Status
Not open for further replies.