XoLeIn GaEpRuXoMyRuEp

Status
Not open for further replies.

hillaryjacques

Undercover, sort of...
Registered
Reaction score
You're having to come up with the interview questions and character responses? Odd.

I thought so as well. We'll see. I can do something else; that was just the suggestion.

Pick a position that you're sure will annoy the character. Anything works, just pick something you know they'll get huffy about and want to argue with you.

She's not exactly the huffy type. Huffy (uppercase), maybe.

So the 3 year old - when he was supposed to be in bed - dismantled the baby monitor, snuck out of his room, accessed my computer, googled himself, opened the app store and tried to buy a snowboarding game, then threw away a couple of the files on my desktop.

Two words: Baby. Stewie.

Debio

Back from the land of the dead.
Registered
Reaction score
I thought so as well. We'll see. I can do something else; that was just the suggestion.

She's not exactly the huffy type. Huffy (uppercase), maybe.

So the 3 year old - when he was supposed to be in bed - dismantled the baby monitor, snuck out of his room, accessed my computer, googled himself, opened the app store and tried to buy a snowboarding game, then threw away a couple of the files on my desktop.

For the character, yeah, that method doesn't work well with the quieter types.

As for the 3 year old, I'm sorry but....

:roll:

I thought my kid was smart. I :Hail: to the three year old in your home, and I offer :Cake: in the hopes that his diabolicalness does not infect my kid. Just think, you only have, oh a minimum of 15 years more of this.

All my kid does is take the cordless phone apart, or take pictures with my cell. So far.

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
*enters Cantina, shuffling like z-word* urgh.

Debio

Registered
Reaction score
*enters Cantina, shuffling like z-word* urgh.

:flamethroweroh, was that you Fenika? um, Sorry? Here, have some coffee.

No, those burns don't look that bad, really.

jallenecs

Searching for Wonderland
Registered
Reaction score
For the love of all that's holy, please, SOMEBODY come shoot me now. I'd do it myself, but I'm hurting too bad to reach the shotgun.

Okay, if you won't do that, pour me some wine or something. Vodka may not be in the physician's desk reference, but, as I recall, it's a terrific muscle relaxer.

Debio

Registered
Reaction score
For the love of all that's holy, please, SOMEBODY come shoot me now. I'd do it myself, but I'm hurting too bad to reach the shotgun.

Okay, if you won't do that, pour me some wine or something. Vodka may not be in the physician's desk reference, but, as I recall, it's a terrific muscle relaxer.

I can :e2sling: or :e2drunk: with you. The first might not be very useful. I suppose I can try a massage. I'm no pro, and I am married, so it has to be someplace safe for me to touch.

jallenecs

Searching for Wonderland
Registered
Reaction score
I can :e2sling: or :e2drunk: with you. The first might not be very useful. I suppose I can try a massage. I'm no pro, and I am married, so it has to be someplace safe for me to touch.

Oh, trust me, this is SOOO not about Bad Touching; my husband would object to that as strongly as your wife. Back, neck, shoulders.

Psychomacologist

The Sarcasm Fairy
Registered
Reaction score
Aaaaawwww Junely. :Hug2: Hope you feel better soon.

*sends ALL the drugs*

...I would NOT like to live in your house. Although that's quite impressive for a three year old.

When my cousin was young he managed to bug the house phones. True story.

Whuttup peeps?

Debio

Registered
Reaction score
Morning. Big meeting today. Trying to look nice to make a good impression. Good times!

Just don't tell them you are a raging pink horsey on AW and you'll be ok. We all know and love you, despite that, or because of it. But new folk? They might be a little uncomfortable.

Good luck, knock their socks off.

CobraMisfit

I want to be Comic Sans.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score

*is increasingly impressed, and slightly frightened, of Hillz' child*

Morning gang.

What is vertical?

aliwood

Penmonkey Contrarian
Registered
Reaction score
Website
truckloadofart.wordpress.com
When my cousin was young he managed to bug the house phones.
How far we have travelled eh? I grew up in a house without a phone. Even now we only have the one. My gran has three, she lives by herself. The more I think about this the more absurd the situation appears, but it was the onward creep of technlogy that caught my attention. Oh, and to confirm my fossilness. I also remember when there were only three tv channels.

Morning. Big meeting today. Trying to look nice to make a good impression. Good times!

Good luck TJ.Remember, they all look the same in the bathroom.

JGood luck, knock their socks off.
How is this done? *sounds of thinking*

Also, I was thinking about what Fen said about the fridge automatically adjusting the calendar and ordering stuff and so on, and I thought, what if someone hacked your fridge? So you got stuff that you didn't like or were allergic to, or all your stuff went to someone else or just never got ordered. I hope they do good security on these things or supermarkets might get floods of orders for non existent things or something. Possibilities and endless are two words that come to mind.

Debio

Registered
Reaction score
Where's 10? And why isn't she all over this?

:D

Morning Cantinaites - just checking in. There is sunshine. :Sun:

I don't trust it.

Yeah, you gotta watch that sunshine stuff. It'll sneak up on you. Before you know it, you'll feel all warm and stuff. Then you'll start being, like, friendly and shit. I mean how's a guy supposed to maintain a proper human liver eating attitude when the sun is shining. I tell you.

Ok, anyone have any words they tend to over use I can look for in my story? I think I'm running out of easy things to cut. I'm looking for adjectives next, though since my MC is oblivious, there aren't that many to begin with.

Shadowflame

Gametrovert
Registered
Reaction score
Morning all. today is another massive copy all the things day. Ohhh what fun.

You have impressive kiddo there Hilz. All mine ever did was scream until they fell asleep (nightly ritual for oldest when he was 2-3.) Now, they are teenagers and I won't tell you what they were "researching" on their laptops...

Junie, I'll give you a massage, and sit and drink a few with you. Turns out these darn sunny days are making all my joints ache. The spring walks have commenced. Tomorrow, going to start walking at lunch. If I walk a few times a day, the extra fluffyness will come off easier.

10trackers

Pollyanna, Shedder of Casual Blood
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Where's 10? And why isn't she all over this?

10 was in an MRI machine, providing her neurologist with a good view of the vessels in her brain. :D

I envision 10s as a sniper, dressed in a ghillie suit of snark, waiting patiently for the right moment to make her smexy kill-shot.

Oh, Cobra. You say the sweetest things :heart:

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Also, the Uni's classroom system software is down this morning. Meaning I have no access to grades, attendance, or assignments.

:gaah

Status
Not open for further replies.