• Guest please check The Index before starting a thread.

Full Circle Literary Agency

EmEllis

Full Circle Literary

Hi - Does anyone have any recent information about Full Circle Literary? Thanks Much!

ixchel

Registered
Reaction score
It's very legit. She's the agent for my editor on my second YA.

fsr44

Registered
Reaction score
They're legit. Lily Ghahremani requested my full, and while I didn't sign with her, I had a completely delightful, professional interaction with her. If I were looking for an agent again in the future, I wouldn't hesitate to contact her.

Provrb1810meggy

Registered
Reaction score
They've just requested a partial from one of my YA novels.

Does anyone know about their YA sales? They say they rep it, but I can't find any.

TrishD

Registered
Reaction score
Website
trishdoller.com
They've just requested a partial from one of my YA novels.

Does anyone know about their YA sales? They say they rep it, but I can't find any.

I've checked their website and the Internet for recent YA sales and haven't come up with anything. I get the impression they're working to build a YA list, so perhaps they haven't sold any yet?

In any case, they have my full and I had a really great conversation with Lilly Ghahremani. She's very ethusiastic and, if offered, I would definitely consider Full Circle.

TrishD

Registered
Reaction score
Website
trishdoller.com
I received an offer from Lilly at Full Circle. I went with another agent, but I cannot say enough good things about her. She is friendly, enthusiastic and I would not have been unhappy with her as my agent.

JAG4584

Registered
Reaction score
sent query on 1/4 got an e-mail response to snail mail my proposal on 1/14

cambeaux

Registered
Reaction score
Agent Lilly Ghahremani - Full Circle Literary

Has anyone had any dealings with her? She's based in San Diego. Seems very upbeat and vibrant........

Shady Lane

my name is hannah
Registered
Reaction score
I queried her back in September. Never got an answer. Maybe it didn't go through?

TrishD

Registered
Reaction score
Website
trishdoller.com
Has anyone had any dealings with her? She's based in San Diego. Seems very upbeat and vibrant........

I got an offer for representation from Lilly. She is super-enthusiastic and very nice. I went with another agent, but it wasn't because of anything Lilly did wrong... and if I hadn't gotten that other offer, I'd have probably signed on with Lilly.

revolocard

Registered
Reaction score
Congrats Trish! That's great! Lilly sounds like a fun agent. Any word on Stefanie Von Borstel? I read about both of them in Jeff Herman's guide and they both seem very positive and to love what they do. I'd love any word on what people have found on either of them and maybe what their response times are?

Also, does anyone have any guesses on whether "multicultural" (which they're currently focusing on as well as "contemporary") means that the story needs to actually delve into the culture and have that be a significant aspect, or if it simply means they want non-white protagonists, whether their race ends up being significant or not throughout the book? I've seen both specified during my research, but since my book falls into the latter category, I'm interested to see what people generally take the term to mean.

Last edited:

scope

Commonsensical Maverick
Registered
Reaction score
Lilly and Stefanie are delightful, knowledgeable, impressive, communicative, and well connected in the marketplace. I had a tough choice to make when deciding between my current agency or Full Circle. It was really a win, win situation.

scully931

So you're suggesting what? Bigfoot?
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.paragonstudios.org
I have a question and this seems like a good thread to ask it in since it is relevant to this agency.

If an agent represents YA then goes on to say 'no fantasy' does that mean no YA that includes fantasy elements? I'm never sure. I know that sometimes you can tell by their book deals but not always. Any info is appreciated. (Not just on this agency but this subject in general.)

Sary

Registered
Reaction score
I e-queried them on 1/30 and got a request for 10 pages and an author bio a few hours later, at just after midnight. Gotta love that!

Coach

Registered
Reaction score
Full Circle Literary Agents- Can't Open Website

I've tried to get onto the Full Circle Literary Agents website for a few days, to no avail. Has anyone gotten on recently? I looked at an old thread, where many posted good reviews of this agency. However, I'd like to get on their site to check a few things before I send off my query.
They have a new agent, Adriana Dominguez. New agents are golden opportunities, as they build their client list. So, contacting Adriana about a book (my first) is high on my to do list; AFTER I find more info. about the agency.
Any ideas? I've tried several links from various sites, including Google...

Thanks,

[FONT='Calibri','sans-serif'] Coach[/FONT]

alias octavia

smooshed
Registered
Reaction score
I've tried to get onto the Full Circle Literary Agents website for a few days, to no avail. Has anyone gotten on recently? I looked at an old thread, where many posted good reviews of this agency. However, I'd like to get on their site to check a few things before I send off my query.
They have a new agent, Adriana Dominguez. New agents are golden opportunities, as they build their client list. So, contacting Adriana about a book (my first) is high on my to do list; AFTER I find more info. about the agency.
Any ideas? I've tried several links from various sites, including Google...

Thanks,

[FONT='Calibri','sans-serif'] Coach[/font]

Website and blog are working just fine for me.

http://www.fullcircleliterary.com/
http://fullcirclelit.blogspot.com/

Also, don't be surprised if you post gets moved into the Full Circle thread. You should just add your message to the established thread instead of making a whole new post. It makes keeping everything organized much easier :)

bclement412

Registered
Reaction score
I queried this agency about two months ago and never received a response. Does anyone know response times for this agency? Or if they are a "silence means rejection" type of agency? Thanks

Sage

Currently titleless
Staff member
Registered
Reaction score
Partial request from Ms. Dominguez. Queried on 1/14/10

Sage

Currently titleless
Staff member
Registered
Reaction score
I queried this agency about two months ago and never received a response. Does anyone know response times for this agency? Or if they are a "silence means rejection" type of agency? Thanks
My notes say they're a "no response = no" agency. I don't know where I read that, but it was either here, their website, or AQ

djaffe

Me love books much
Registered
Reaction score
Got a request for a partial today from a query sent back on the 6th of January. Sent my query originally to Lilly Ghahremani but the response came back signed by Full Circle Literary Agency... probably one of the assistants.

kaitie

With great power comes
Registered
Reaction score
Looks like Lilly isn't accepting queries right now, so that could be why.