Not open for further replies.

TedTheewen

AW's Most Adorable Sociopath
Registered
Reaction score
Website
tedscreepyvan.blogspot.com
And now I wait for the pics. Ahem.

Today at work I handled 3 calls. yes, just 3 calls. This is wonderful. The campaign I was in was an inbound campaign with a low call volume. I read a Donald E. Westlake book on my kindle and chilled. I feel pretty good, actually.

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
Good evening, Ted. Sounds like it was a good day. Those don't happen nearly enough.

TedTheewen

Registered
Reaction score
Website
I know! Nobody bothered me and while I would love to make a few other comments about the females I work with, I'll refrain because I've gotten in trouble before but I'll simply say I love tight jeans and how well some women wear them.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to put some oil on my six-pack. I could use some help, too, in a few other muscle groups. I spent some time in the tanning bed today and I have this special skin toning lotion. But where could I find somebody willing to help a hunky fireman like myself out with rubbing this lotion on smooth, tight skin and bulging muscles? Hmmm?

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
I think Hannibal would love to help with that...

especially since the tanning bed helped to cook you some.

TedTheewen

Registered
Reaction score
Website
:roll:

Hannibal will be very disappointed.

You know, I highly doubt he ever ate a man's liver. The human liver is so full of concentrated Vitamin A that a single bite could kill a person. Think about it--would you want to eat anything more than 30 years old? A twinkie, a potato chip? Nope, me either.

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
:Shrug: I never liked liver much anyway.

Okay, I have to go see if the latest ep of Supernatural is up, otherwise I'd help you with that oil. Of course you could always go visit the Cabaret, I'm sure there's plenty of volunteers in there willing to help. Of course there are worse things than man-hands in there, though. *coughPorterbatterymuppetchihueyapecough*

soapdish

writing
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
No pics. Sorry, fellas.

Two reasons (well, more than that, but two main ones)

You know what is the LEAST flattering outfit on a woman? Um, full-body WHITE spandex. Yeah. Really.

Also, the bottom half had no pockets, and I needed to be able to carry my phone and keys. :e2bummed: So I just did the top half with glowing jewelry and makeup.

I think Hannibal would love to help with that...

especially since the tanning bed helped to cook you some.
:ROFL:

:Shrug: I never liked liver much anyway.

Okay, I have to go see if the latest ep of Supernatural is up, otherwise I'd help you with that oil.
:Wha: Really? Supernatural was the *only* thing holding you back. Did you think that through before you said it?

*feels Night's forehead*

TedTheewen

Registered
Reaction score
Website
full-body WHITE spandex.

The fact that you own one of those means several wonderful things. Primarily it means that you don't look like a female version of myself because if you did, you certainly would buy such an outfit.

And just so it helps your writing and for your own future reference, a guy will have read that post as, "I own something skin-tight and light-colored, I wore it, and you ain't gonna see it so nanner nanner nanner."

TedTheewen

Registered
Reaction score
Website
I thought that was polar bears, and Vitamin C.

I'm going to have to look that up now. Somehow.

:idea:

e92c44d2ca970b524a49ae4a2e0da1bf.jpg

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I ...uh...

Wow. I am at once both intrigued and horrified that such a thing exists, let alone has been made into such a snazzy infograph.

:eek:

soapdish

writing
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
And just so it helps your writing and for your own future reference, a guy will have read that post as, "I own something skin-tight and light-colored, I wore it, and you ain't gonna see it so nanner nanner nanner."
LEAST FLATTERING OUTFIT EVER. I don't care who you are. It's just lycra long underwear. ;)

I ...uh...

Wow. I am at once both intrigued and horrified that such a thing exists, let alone has been made into such a snazzy infograph.

:eek:
:popcorn: Me either. I'm totally stealing this for some...research.

TedTheewen

Registered
Reaction score
Website
And yet nobody seemed to notice how quickly I posted this and everybody is ok with that. This is good news as it means you guys totally accept me now. I could show up in your hometowns with my van, give you a call to go out for a beer, and you guys would be cool with that.

You like me! You really, really like me!

night-flyer

roasting cows
Registered
Reaction score
Are you saying you people can't be fun? heh...yeah, long, long, long day at work. *sigh* Yay for the weekend, it's going to take that and more just to recuperate.

Status
Not open for further replies.