The MTS Braggatorium

grizzletoad1

Plodding around into things.
Registered
Reaction score
And another 4 star review came my way on Amazon a couple of days ago! People really seem to like the book. You guys should all check it out for yourselves. I'm sure you'll like it! (Shameless self-plugging:D)

pdichellis

Murder! You want fries with that?
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
murderandfries.wordpress.com
Congrats to all on their recent Braggatory!

My fun summer crime yarn “Carnival Beach” (a quick 700 words) is now free to read at Shotgun Honey.

Storyline: A petty thief gets a surprise while prowling wild and crazy Venice Beach, California.

Best wishes,
Peter DiChellis

grizzletoad1

Registered
Reaction score
Another 4 star review on Amazon! That's 10 reviews and they've all been great!

Ken Hoss

Storm Rising A Kelli Storm Novel
Registered
Reaction score
Website
kenhoss.blogspot.com
That's great, John! :snoopy:

Not to steal your thunder, but I have news of my own. Eye of the Storm, book four in the Kelli Storm series has a release date! August 16th. I will have ARC's* available this Wednesday for anyone who will read and review by the 15th. Limited to the first 10 requesters. PM me for your copy or go to my blog for more details.

*Kindle format only

Ken Hoss

Registered
Reaction score
Website
kenhoss.blogspot.com
Got the cover art back sooner than expected and was up early, again. ARC's are now available, so contact me via PM if you want a copy. Limited to the first 10 people who respond.

grizzletoad1

Registered
Reaction score
No problem, Ken. Congrats on the new release. Trailer looks good. I had a pretty good couple of days too. Sold a soft cover yesterday and 3 Kindles today! That coupled to the 2, 4 star reviews and things are looking up. Good luck with the new release.

Ken Hoss

Registered
Reaction score
Website
kenhoss.blogspot.com
No problem, Ken. Congrats on the new release. Trailer looks good. I had a pretty good couple of days too. Sold a soft cover yesterday and 3 Kindles today! That coupled to the 2, 4 star reviews and things are looking up. Good luck with the new release.

Thanks, John, and continued success with The Railroad Man. I'm a little busy with pre-release publicity right now, but I'd be happy to promo your book on my blog after the launch.

HistorySleuth

Researching History's Mysteries
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.gahwny.org
I am so dang proud of all of us. Especially when I look back on some of our posts from a couple years ago. The MTS group never gives up. I know I never could keep going through the ups and downs without all of you. Just thought that should be said...

Ken Hoss

Registered
Reaction score
Website
kenhoss.blogspot.com
I am so dang proud of all of us. Especially when I look back on some of our posts from a couple years ago. The MTS group never gives up. I know I never could keep going through the ups and downs without all of you. Just thought that should be said...

I have to agree, it has been a journey.

“Life is a journey, not a destination.”
Ralph Waldo Emerson

grizzletoad1

Registered
Reaction score
Since I published The Railroad Man, it has been available exclusively on Amazon through Kindle Direct and Create Space. Well, my Kindle Select period has now expired and in an effort to boost sales I've cut in my third engine by listing The Railroad Man on Smashwords. The address is here:

www.smashwords.com/books/view/465714

This will open up markets with Barnes and Noble's Nook as well as all other E-readers. Let's hope this is the boost I need for my sales. It will be listed on my website shortly.

wonderactivist

Registered
Reaction score
Website
luciesmoker.wordpress.com

jeseymour

Registered
Reaction score
Website
jeseymour.com

MarkEsq

Clever title pending.
Registered
Reaction score
In the wilds of Texas. Actually, the liberal oasi

Shara

Fix it in the Rewrite
Registered
Reaction score
Hello all

Just want to squee about the fact that my two forthcoming mysteries from MuseItUp now have release dates!

The first book DEATH SCENE will be released on 22 September. The second, DEAD COOL, will follow on 25 November.

They are both e-book only, but it is possible to put in a pre-order - at a special sale price - if you go through the publisher's book store.

I believe that if you put in your pre-order, upon release the e-book will be emailed to you in all available electronic formats.

Am feeling quite excited about this...

:banana::banana::banana: