Last Game you have played...

MrCasperTom

Registered
Reaction score
It was either Minecraft or Civ 5. The former is a great time break allowing me to mess around building a house or something.

Civ 5 on the other hand only works on the other half's laptop so I can only play it when I'm around there (luckily I always wake up like 2 hours before her so weekends are great times). She's also got hooked on it so hotseat matches for the win. Although I'm not allowed to invade her nation apparently.

zerosystem

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
Resident Evil 6. Fantastic game, truly fantastic.

DizScare

You make my heart skip a beet.
Registered
Reaction score
Kingdom Hearts re:coded.
I got pretty far in one level, but forgot to save.
Now I'm hesitant to start playing again.

J.W. Alden

The King Who Bore the Sword
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Recently went on an adventure game kick and played through Gemini Rue, Resonance, and Gray Matter.

Not I'm making my way through my Steam Holiday Sale bounty. Played through Mark of the Ninja (which was awesome), and now I'm replaying the Hitman series before tackling the latest one. You really see how far games have come when you do a series replay that stretches back thirteen years. Old 3D games show their age so much more than old 2D games.

JulianneQJohnson

Ferret Herder
Registered
Reaction score
Website
julianneqjohnson.com
DDO. I'm an addict with alt-itis. Played Sunday with sweetie and another friend. We keep playing our capped tunes, though. I'm fond of my pally, but I want to play my artie or my druid!

TigerTim

Registered
Reaction score
I found a Great Game!

This is so awesome! I play a game called "Make 'Em Believe It"...it is amazing fun! Okay, so...first, you must be born with incredible talents. Second, you kinda'/sorta' have to be not very productive, like me, but have a decent-good sense of humor about. Then, you attend get-togethers where you trick everyone into believing you're doing something fantastic with your life! Sounds too good to be true??

WELL...WE'RE NOT DONE YET!!

That's right! So, since I haven't really been doing anything with my life; the bills are piling up. I use this chance----and "Oh Boy Whatta' Chance!"----to let those bills get really late. Then, unbelievably, they'll call you on your phone and ask you for the money! Well, right then and there, you pick a special News topic like..........................The Pope resigning! And you tell them you aren't productive right now, BUT, you hear there's an opening in the Vatican and the pre-requisite is Right Down Your Alley Baby! Boy oh Boy! Does that ever make 'em quiet down! Wow. Okay, looks like the phone's lighting up again....yep, "Unknown Caller"....I have to go right now----Get my Game Face on! Heck, I even tell 'em "Ciao Bella Bella Bella" at the end to come across as legit. Okay, bye for now...TB

TigerTim

Registered
Reaction score
addendum to, "I have a great game!"

......uhhhuummmmm, for clarification. The pre-requisite I was speaking about, of course, is not doing much of anything and being fawned over as the sand trickles against glass. If they kicked in a remote and Flat Screen it would be a Dream Job! TB

lilyWhite

Love and Excitement
Registered
Reaction score
I recently discovered that there was DLC for Dead to Rights: Retribution that adds, among other things, a horde mode.

Seeing as DtR:R would be a rather mediorce game if it wasn't so incredibly dumb-fun and over-the-top, a horde mode for it is like frosting for cake. :e2cloud9:

J.W. Alden

The King Who Bore the Sword
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Just got a new graphics card, and it came with free downloads of BioShock Infinite and Crysis 3, so I'm playing Crysis 2 now. Surprisingly, I'm really liking it. I remember not being crazy about the first one (might have been because my system couldn't handle it back then though, I don't remember). Now looking forward to the next one. I'll probably pick up the BioShock 1/2 double pack before Infinite, too. Never did play the second one.

Meanwhile, I'm still staring at all the unplayed games from the holidays I've yet to get to and shaking my head as I add more to the list. Still haven't even played Far Cry 3 yet. GRAH, VIDEO GAMES.

Zivvy

Registered
Reaction score
I'm a hopeless WoW addict. The last time I played was... about an hour ago. :)

lilyWhite

Love and Excitement
Registered
Reaction score
Discovered Super Spy Hunter for the NES. It's a pretty fun game with some awesome music and action, though it gets very difficult in the later stages and bosses.

KateSmash

this was a triumph
Registered
Reaction score
Just got around to finishing The Walking Dead and ... Ugh. I'm going to be crying for days. Plus I'm pretty sure I now want to name any future daughters Clementine.

lilyWhite

Love and Excitement
Registered
Reaction score
After hearing news of a remake of the NES DuckTales game, I decided to give the original game a try. It's a pretty good game, with the exception of the colossal bull that is getting the Skeleton Key.

And now I'm back to Final Fantasy II on the GBA, because that game is awesome.

maxmordon

Penúltimo
Registered
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Portal 2

Probably the best AV experiencie I've had this year and a great example of how videogames have developed an independent narrative experience. It's a terrific game that I simply cannot see getting adapted in another medium like, for example, a book or a movie.

DragonHeart

Oerba Yun Fang
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.thefinalfantasy.com
Ugh, my friends are getting me sucked into the rabbit hole that is Dota 2 right now. I've only played 3 games so far but according to one of them I'm not terrible at it, so there's that. It helps that I've been reading guides and watching games with the hero I'm currently playing as. Making my own basic build for him while I get the basics of playing down.

When I'm not doing that I'm still slowly advancing in Tomb Raider. It's not hard, I've just been very busy lately, what with PAX East and whatnot.

aprettytruestory

eating my words
Registered
Reaction score
Just got around to finishing The Walking Dead and ... Ugh. I'm going to be crying for days. Plus I'm pretty sure I now want to name any future daughters Clementine.

When I finished that game I set my controller down and cried and cried. I seriously felt heartsick. What an amazing example of a game done right. I think that's honestly one of my favorite games ever, the emotional impact was incredible!

I've been playing a lot of Resident Evil 6 (mostly Mercenaries, though I'm also working through Professional Mode in the campaigns). I love me some violence ;) Plus Left 4 Dead (since RE6 announced it will be teaming up with L4D2 I guess I felt nostalgic)

ArachnePhobia

Registered
Reaction score
Just got through a Resident Evil marathon of Code Veronica X, 4, 5, and 6, smithed and enchanted my way through the Dragonborn and Winterhold questlines in Skyrim, and am currently level grinding in Dragon Quest VIII.

lilyWhite

Love and Excitement
Registered
Reaction score
Finished off GBA FFII's Soul of Rebirth (a post-game quest where your party consists of four characters who died in the main game). Whereas FFII is a good example of a game that's easy if you know what you're doing and hard if you don't, Soul of Rebirth basically takes that up to eleven: it's possible to completely ruin yourself in Soul of Rebirth before you even start playing it, but if you know how to prepare for it and what to do for every battle (i.e. Blink or Barrier?) then you can completely break the difficulty. Poor balance, but still a fun addition to an underappreciated game.

Now, to see if I can finally finish Dragon Age: Origins...

antonioatom

Registered
Reaction score
The last games were diablo 2 and Gta vice city since then I have not played any games