Read Books By AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > Publishing > Ask the Agent
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-20-2007, 06:20 PM   #1
glendalough
Not so new as all that, really

glendalough is on a distinguished road
Can anyone find this author's agent? I am at a loss.

I just saw this guy on Fox News. He has a book that is slightly similar to Glendalough. I am trying desperately to find HIS AGENT but his website doesn't mention it. HELP
The book is The Door Within and his name is Wayne Thomas Batson. Can anyone find it?
glendalough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 06:28 PM   #2
PattiTheWicked
Unleashing Hell.

PattiTheWicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPattiTheWicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPattiTheWicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPattiTheWicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPattiTheWicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPattiTheWicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPattiTheWicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPattiTheWicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPattiTheWicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPattiTheWicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPattiTheWicked is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by glendalough View Post
I just saw this guy on Fox News. He has a book that is slightly similar to Glendalough. I am trying desperately to find HIS AGENT but his website doesn't mention it. HELP
The book is The Door Within and his name is Wayne Thomas Batson. Can anyone find it?
According to this blog entry, it's Gregg Wooding.
PattiTheWicked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 06:31 PM   #3
aadams73
A Work in Progress

aadams73 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsaadams73 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsaadams73 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsaadams73 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsaadams73 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsaadams73 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsaadams73 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsaadams73 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsaadams73 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsaadams73 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsaadams73 is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
I swore I wouldn't do this again...

His agent is Gregg Wooding.

Website | Blog | Openings That Work | Twitter | Goodreads | Facebook | Google+

WHITE HORSE, coming April 17 (US/Canada), April 24 (Australia), and April 26 (UK), 2012 from Emily Bestler Books/Atria (Simon & Schuster).
aadams73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 06:39 PM   #4
glendalough

WOW You guys are amazing!!!
Old 07-20-2007, 06:48 PM   #5
glendalough

I have found article after article now that I have a name, but can't find this agent's website. I even looked him up in Christian Writer's Market Guide and can't find him.
Old 07-20-2007, 06:59 PM   #6
Julie Worth
What? I have a title?

Julie Worth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJulie Worth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJulie Worth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJulie Worth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJulie Worth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJulie Worth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJulie Worth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJulie Worth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJulie Worth is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
He's the president of president of I AM PR services, which doesn't sound that great. He also works for the TXP Corporation, which has nothing to do with publishing.

Last edited by Julie Worth; 07-20-2007 at 07:04 PM.
Julie Worth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 10:16 PM   #7
glendalough

This is a lot more confusing that it probably should be. I guess it's a dead-end.

SOrry for posting in the wrong area.