Read Books By AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > General Writing Interest > Writing For Kids
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-11-2006, 11:43 PM   #1
Roger J Carlson
Moderation in All Things
AW Moderator

Roger J Carlson is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRoger J Carlson is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRoger J Carlson is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRoger J Carlson is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRoger J Carlson is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRoger J Carlson is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRoger J Carlson is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRoger J Carlson is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRoger J Carlson is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRoger J Carlson is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRoger J Carlson is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Exclamation AW Library Open

OK, people. The AW Library is now open and I'm the mod in charge of Childrens/Young Adult. If you are a published childrens writer, you can post your books here: http://absolutewrite.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=94.

But before you do, read the rules/instructions here: http://absolutewrite.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=110

Last edited by Smish; 06-11-2011 at 03:04 AM. Reason: fixed link.
Roger J Carlson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2006, 02:26 AM   #2
Christine N.
is not the avatar thief

Christine N. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChristine N. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChristine N. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChristine N. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChristine N. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChristine N. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChristine N. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChristine N. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChristine N. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChristine N. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChristine N. is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
All done. Right cool idea, that.

Young Adult Fantasy Author

A CURSE OF ASH AND IRON: Coming Spring 2015 from Curiosity Quills Press

Represented by Jordy Albert of Booker Albert Literary

I tweet

Young Adult Authors You've Never Heard Of
Christine N. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2006, 04:04 AM   #3
Roger J Carlson
Moderation in All Things
AW Moderator

Roger J Carlson is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRoger J Carlson is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRoger J Carlson is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRoger J Carlson is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRoger J Carlson is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRoger J Carlson is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRoger J Carlson is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRoger J Carlson is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRoger J Carlson is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRoger J Carlson is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRoger J Carlson is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
I'm bumping this thread to remind folks that we have a Library where published AWers can list their books.
Old 09-03-2006, 05:37 AM   #4
Bk_30
muse..muse...come here muse!

Bk_30 is well-respected
can't you just sticky it? Along with the thread about how writers Don't hire the illustrator?
Bk_30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2006, 09:56 PM   #5
JoeEkaitis
Resident Corning Ware junkie

Location: A wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imagination. Well, OK, a little podunk town in SoCal.
JoeEkaitis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJoeEkaitis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJoeEkaitis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJoeEkaitis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJoeEkaitis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJoeEkaitis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJoeEkaitis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJoeEkaitis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJoeEkaitis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJoeEkaitis is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bk_30
can't you just sticky it?
Your+wish=my command.
JoeEkaitis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2006, 10:48 PM   #6
Christine N.
is not the avatar thief

Christine N. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChristine N. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChristine N. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChristine N. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChristine N. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChristine N. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChristine N. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChristine N. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChristine N. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChristine N. is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChristine N. is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Yeah, c'mon guys, we need to fill out the Children's section.

Where's Patty? Her pirate alphabet book should be out or is out soon. Make yourself a thread, Patty!

Young Adult Fantasy Author

A CURSE OF ASH AND IRON: Coming Spring 2015 from Curiosity Quills Press

Represented by Jordy Albert of Booker Albert Literary

I tweet

Young Adult Authors You've Never Heard Of
Christine N. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2006, 10:50 PM   #7
Bk_30
muse..muse...come here muse!

Bk_30 is well-respected
Thanks Joe
Bk_30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2006, 01:12 AM   #8
pammiechick
New Fish; Learning About Thick Skin

pammiechick is on a distinguished road
I would but I don't have 50 posts. :-(

Follow me on Woven With Pixie Dust home of Picture Book University

Author of many picture books for children, including Princess Peepers and Multiplying Menace series
pammiechick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2006, 08:51 AM   #9
Soccer Mom
Crypto-fascist
SuperModerator

Soccer Mom is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSoccer Mom is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSoccer Mom is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSoccer Mom is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSoccer Mom is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSoccer Mom is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSoccer Mom is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSoccer Mom is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSoccer Mom is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSoccer Mom is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSoccer Mom is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Post away, Pam. Just play in the games or Office party for an evening. You'll be at 50 in no time. They had to put the 50 post requirement in so that it would really be for members and not spammers or self-promoters. Welcome to AW.

Join us for the Absolute Write-in #AWritein

Marguerite Says...Microwave Peanut Butter Fudge

I also Twitter & Facebook

People think Iím disciplined. It is not discipline. It is devotion. There is a great difference ~Luciano Pavarotti
Soccer Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2006, 12:14 AM   #10
pammiechick

pammiechick is on a distinguished road
Thanks, Soccer Mom.

I post from time to time, but only if I have anything relevant to say. I never knew about the games or office party section--sounds like a good suggestion--I'll try it!

Follow me on Woven With Pixie Dust home of Picture Book University

Author of many picture books for children, including Princess Peepers and Multiplying Menace series
pammiechick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2006, 05:44 AM   #11
JuliePgh
practical experience, FTW

JuliePgh is on a distinguished road
I have 2 math puzzle books coming out in a few months. May I include them here, or is this only for picture books and novels? Thanks
JuliePgh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2006, 10:13 AM   #12
September skies
cloud watching

September skies is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSeptember skies is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSeptember skies is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSeptember skies is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSeptember skies is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSeptember skies is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSeptember skies is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSeptember skies is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSeptember skies is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSeptember skies is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Teddy has published some childrens' books..... get your name in there, Teddy.
September skies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2006, 05:10 PM   #13
Roger J Carlson
Moderation in All Things
AW Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuliePgh
I have 2 math puzzle books coming out in a few months. May I include them here, or is this only for picture books and novels? Thanks
If they were written for children, then feel free to post them here: http://absolutewrite.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=94.
Old 01-18-2007, 11:46 PM   #14
Pamster
Summer time Blues

Pamster leaves trails of profuse coolnessPamster leaves trails of profuse coolnessPamster leaves trails of profuse coolnessPamster leaves trails of profuse coolnessPamster leaves trails of profuse coolness
I hope to see my children's stories there someday. This is a great idea though, just had to post and say I am hopeful that I might get my stories published soon and be able to post about them there in that AW Library forum.
Pamster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 06:55 PM   #15
Roger J Carlson
Moderation in All Things
AW Moderator

*Bumping again*
Old 06-08-2008, 05:13 AM   #16
SummerAuthor
figuring it all out

SummerAuthor is on a distinguished road
I love this idea. I can't wait till one day I can put my book up here
SummerAuthor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 06:04 PM   #17
CybaSumo

CybaSumo is on a distinguished road
thanks for sharing it with us! i really appreaciate it a lot!
CybaSumo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 10:14 AM   #18
timp67
Guinea pig in the laboratory of God

timp67 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentstimp67 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentstimp67 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentstimp67 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentstimp67 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentstimp67 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentstimp67 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentstimp67 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentstimp67 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentstimp67 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentstimp67 is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Yay for MG!

THE BOY WHO HOWLED
from Bloomsbury USA Children's Books

timp67 is offline   Reply With Quote