Elder Squidface and Other Denizens Diner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Googlefu is the kung fu of web searching.

Katze_E

The Imperial
Registered
Reaction score
Scrivener is nice, I like it. It helps one person to give a good structure to the story.

Kweei

Expert Procrastinator
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.kltownsend.com
I posted on my blog. Twice this week.

This is a big improvement over ignoring the poor thing.

One goal is on its way to being accomplished.

*does a dance*

Kricket

Chirp! Chirp!
Registered
Reaction score
Wow, y'all were busy today. Trying to make up for all the lost pages? :)

Initiate sequence: "Happy Dance"

Good job! Learning to drive stick means there is no car you cannot command in times of emergency or undead infestation.

Which is a good thing cause we'll need it.

*adds Kricket's name to list of people most likely to survive the coming Z-Word apocalypse*

Yay! Good to know I'll live on. Are there any other skills I need to learn to survive?

I don't know how to drive stick so it looks like I won't survive the apocalypse.

But I have guns and pointy toys...!

I think we should be good then.

And now I should be going to bed, maybe. It'll be hard to sleep alone. :(

Reaction score
Second star on the right and on 'til morning.
Website
atsiko.wordpress.com
Not having a car or a job really sucks. I want to go to AFEST(anime con) in Dallas, TX to see some people and have fun, but I'm having trouble finding a ride. I'm totally up for volunteering as staff, which with 24 hours of work gets you a free room for the whole con, but of course there's no guarantee they'll want me, and it's $100 a night at the hotel, for three nights, and I am almost broke. I've never managed to make it to an anime con for similar reasons, even when I start planning six months in advance.

It's pretty much the same problem I have when I want to go to an SF con, which I've never been able to manage in the end, either.

It's not like I haven't tried to find gainful employment, but you know you've hit rock bottom when the same Walmart that wouldn't even give you an interview hires your friend three days later. XD

/whine

Tifferbugz

Doing Pirate things...
Registered
Reaction score
:Wha: You're right. Your feelings for scrivener are waaaaay inappropriate.

:ROFL:

Not having a car or a job really sucks. I want to go to AFEST(anime con) in Dallas, TX to see some people and have fun, but I'm having trouble finding a ride. I'm totally up for volunteering as staff, which with 24 hours of work gets you a free room for the whole con, but of course there's no guarantee they'll want me, and it's $100 a night at the hotel, for three nights, and I am almost broke. I've never managed to make it to an anime con for similar reasons, even when I start planning six months in advance.

It's pretty much the same problem I have when I want to go to an SF con, which I've never been able to manage in the end, either.

It's not like I haven't tried to find gainful employment, but you know you've hit rock bottom when the same Walmart that wouldn't even give you an interview hires your friend three days later. XD

/whine

:Hug2:

unruley700

save us from sleep and what we are
Registered
Reaction score

/whine

Have you considered robbing some sort of business? Like a convenience store or something?

Don't feel bad. Wal-mart wouldn't give me a job either. Try Applebees, they'll hire pretty much anyone. Seriously. I wasn't even the bottom of the barrel when I was there. And that's saying something.

hillaryjacques

Undercover, sort of...
Registered
Reaction score
Hi, PDragon.

Really, Ruley? *is suspicious*

I have spent the night vegging in my scrubs, and now I'm about to go to bed. Before midnight. :D

parumpdragon

I sometimes hiccup fire
Registered
Reaction score
I was on the phone with a friend who got herself in some trouble, trying to console her.

*Now I am going to bed* :hi: Night all :D

unruley700

save us from sleep and what we are
Registered
Reaction score

Nakhlasmoke

yes
Registered
Reaction score
Website
cathellisen.com
I'm here, bringing doctor who love for the bronies.

tumblr_lobb4bqbJc1qlje92o1_500.jpg

you're welcome.

I got it from Zoombie, so yeah.

Fenika

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Morning folks. Its too early.

10trackers

Pollyanna, Shedder of Casual Blood
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Morning, people.

It's 10:40 a.m. and my day already suuuhuuuuhuuuucks. Tonight is County Council Bloodbath Night, and it's looking to be even worse than it already seemed.

I really, really don't want to go. I hate being the boss and carrying this responsibility. I hate that people call me in the middle of the night and ask for my view on things and I hate the most that I then am complicit in whatever they do or say based on it. I hate having to watch whatever I say because the rest of my party is way more conservative than I am and may not agree with me. I hate having been lured into this job and 'promoted' to party leader without me getting much of a say in it. I am not cut out for this, and I don't like confrontations.

And I hate that they're taking my summer recess away from me :(

I may be in the wrong line of work :D

Aaaaanyway. Rant over. For now :D

CobraMisfit

I want to be Comic Sans.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I'm here, bringing doctor who love for the bronies.

tumblr_lobb4bqbJc1qlje92o1_500.jpg

you're welcome.

I got it from Zoombie, so yeah.

That may be the greatest picture of a pony in a bowtie.

Ever.

Just goes to show that The Doctor makes everything better.

Status
Not open for further replies.