Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > Favorite Exceptions > Celine Dion: For Keeps
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-22-2010, 01:56 AM   #1
Filine
On a cloud in CÚline heaven

Filine is on a distinguished road
Congratulations CÚline: Twins Nelson and Eddy are born!

I know, it's been ages, since I've checked this special corner just for CÚline-fans! But I miss talking to all of you. I've been extremely busy with loads of stuff but still wanted to post here about this great event in CÚline's life!

I love how CÚline and RenÚ named the twins after Nelson Mandela and Eddy Marnay, the composer / songwriter who wrote all the songs for CÚline's first five albums and who was a second father to her.

Also heartbreaking to hear that CÚline was originally pregnant with triplets, but that only a few days after they found out, the third heartbeat had disappeared. Overjoyed with having two boys but still wondering if that third baby had been a girl. Happy and sad at the same time.

I can't wait for the pictures of the twins
CÚline: (leaning backwards, looking shocked) "Well let me tell you this: I love you the MOST! Ha! Now beat that!"
Filine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 02:11 AM   #2
Wayne K
Banned

Wayne K is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWayne K is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWayne K is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWayne K is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWayne K is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWayne K is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWayne K is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWayne K is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWayne K is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWayne K is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsWayne K is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Good for her
Wayne K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 12:23 PM   #3
CoriSCapnSkip
New kid, be gentle!

CoriSCapnSkip is a glorious beacon of lightCoriSCapnSkip is a glorious beacon of light
Well, I'm stunned they weren't named for the singer who was not a Canadian but famously portrayed one in the movies, but happy for the family.
CoriSCapnSkip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 06:21 PM   #4
Filine
On a cloud in CÚline heaven

Filine is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoriSCapnSkip View Post
Well, I'm stunned they weren't named for the singer who was not a Canadian but famously portrayed one in the movies, but happy for the family.
I have no idea who that should be LOL
CÚline: (leaning backwards, looking shocked) "Well let me tell you this: I love you the MOST! Ha! Now beat that!"
Filine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 06:37 PM   #5
CACTUSWENDY
An old, sappy, and happy one.
Requiescat In Pace

CACTUSWENDY is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCACTUSWENDY is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCACTUSWENDY is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCACTUSWENDY is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCACTUSWENDY is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCACTUSWENDY is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCACTUSWENDY is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCACTUSWENDY is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCACTUSWENDY is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCACTUSWENDY is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCACTUSWENDY is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Cool

Waves to you guys. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy for her and best wishes.

Posted on Amazon.com and Smashwords.com

Don't forget to give a buck or two towards the Number One writing site online.

You are only a shadow standing in your own sunshine.[/SIZE]
CACTUSWENDY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 07:41 PM   #6
Little1
Hakuna Matata

Little1 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLittle1 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLittle1 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLittle1 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLittle1 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLittle1 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLittle1 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLittle1 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLittle1 is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
AWWWW I am so happy for her ^_^ I am sad to hear about the third little one
Old 02-15-2012, 06:54 PM   #7
AFord
You know U R a book lover when ...

AFord is on a distinguished road
Best Wishes to a classy lady and her lil' miracles.
AFord is offline   Reply With Quote