Read Books By AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > The Break Room > Office Party
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 03-02-2012, 06:06 AM   #4801
Brian_G
Sir Brian the Fabulous!

Location: Illinois, where our governors make our license plates.
Brian_G is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBrian_G is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBrian_G is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBrian_G is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBrian_G is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBrian_G is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBrian_G is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBrian_G is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBrian_G is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBrian_G is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBrian_G is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
All the tornados were south of me thankfully
Old 03-02-2012, 06:08 AM   #4802
night-flyer
flying around in the pumpkin patch

night-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeleyanLee View Post
I'm glad it was taxes that kept you away instead of a tornado blowing you away, Brian.
This ^^^

twitter & fb (for a friend)

WIP1- One of Us, SF/Horror
WIP2- Flying with Broken Wings, Fantasy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synonym View Post
Just when I think that this thread couldn't possibly get any stranger...it does.

Old 03-02-2012, 06:22 AM   #4803
parumpdragon
SciFi fun

parumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
very glad yur okay Brian.

Goodreads

I'm a friend of Foo Bat - join the club!
Old 03-02-2012, 06:23 AM   #4804
Vince524
Will write for bacon!

Vince524 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsVince524 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsVince524 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsVince524 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsVince524 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsVince524 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsVince524 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsVince524 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsVince524 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsVince524 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsVince524 is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net...28577709_n.jpg

Old 03-02-2012, 06:24 AM   #4805
DeleyanLee
Writing Anarchist

DeleyanLee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDeleyanLee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDeleyanLee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDeleyanLee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDeleyanLee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDeleyanLee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDeleyanLee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDeleyanLee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDeleyanLee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDeleyanLee is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsDeleyanLee is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
* wonders if PD's is hording O's for some reason

Flamechild, the first anthology in the Children of the Vortex series, is now available here.
Stonechild is a free intro story to the Children of the Vortex series, now available here
Old 03-02-2012, 06:31 AM   #4806
parumpdragon
SciFi fun

parumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeleyanLee View Post
* wonders if PD's is hording O's for some reason
nope. just in an odd frame of mind.

Goodreads

Old 03-02-2012, 06:59 AM   #4807
slcboston
Sheepless Horseman

slcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by parumpdragon View Post
nope. just in an odd frame of mind.
Fixed it for you.

“People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it. ”

Out of work? Stop by the AW Special Unemployment Team
Password: serenity

FleasTwits
Old 03-02-2012, 07:00 AM   #4808
slcboston
Sheepless Horseman

slcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsslcboston is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeatrixKiddo View Post
Bos, do something "fun"? Ha!
At this point I have two words for you. Only one of which is repeatable in the open forum.

FleasTwits
Old 03-02-2012, 07:18 AM   #4809
Vince524
Will write for bacon!

Vince524 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsVince524 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsVince524 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsVince524 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsVince524 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsVince524 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsVince524 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsVince524 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsVince524 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsVince524 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsVince524 is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by slcboston View Post
At this point I have two words for you. Only one of which is repeatable in the open forum.
Chrysanthemum?

Old 03-02-2012, 07:30 AM   #4810
slcboston
Sheepless Horseman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince524 View Post
Chrysanthemum?

Um.... well....

Yes. We'll go with that.

FleasTwits
Old 03-02-2012, 07:37 AM   #4811
Vince524
Will write for bacon!

Good nights peoples!!!!!!!

Old 03-02-2012, 07:45 AM   #4812
parumpdragon
SciFi fun

Night Vince. Sleep well.

Goodreads

Old 03-02-2012, 10:51 AM   #4813
CassandraW
undead ax baby

CassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCassandraW is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
I feel so dreadfully inadequate. Everyone in this thread has millions of posts and rep points, and i'm getting dizzy just trying to follow the conversation. But i'm dropping in anyway since I've only been on AW a couple of weeks, yet i'm already a shameless rep point whore. For a brief shining moment a couple of days ago, i had as many rep points as posts, but now I'm falling behind, and I'm absolutely losing sleep over it.

Can anyone recommend a therapist? Or give me some rep points?
Old 03-02-2012, 02:21 PM   #4814
Brian_G
Sir Brian the Fabulous!

Brian_G is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBrian_G is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBrian_G is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBrian_G is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBrian_G is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBrian_G is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBrian_G is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBrian_G is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBrian_G is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBrian_G is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsBrian_G is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Welcome Cassandra
Old 03-02-2012, 02:56 PM   #4815
Eddyz Aquila
Noob Writers United

Eddyz Aquila leaves trails of profuse coolnessEddyz Aquila leaves trails of profuse coolnessEddyz Aquila leaves trails of profuse coolnessEddyz Aquila leaves trails of profuse coolnessEddyz Aquila leaves trails of profuse coolness
Flood me with reppies please, I haven't had a rep since October last year when Sara gave me stealthy sparkly reps.

http://www.randomwander.com/

The more you can dream, the more you can do. - Michael Korda
Old 03-02-2012, 02:58 PM   #4816
Brian_G
Sir Brian the Fabulous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddyz Aquila View Post
Flood me with reppies please, I haven't had a rep since October last year when Sara gave me stealthy sparkly reps.
I sent you a multi pointed rep
Old 03-02-2012, 03:07 PM   #4817
night-flyer

night-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsnight-flyer is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Good morning, reppers and reppie beggars.

Quote:
Just when I think that this thread couldn't possibly get any stranger...it does.

Old 03-02-2012, 03:08 PM   #4818
Brian_G
Sir Brian the Fabulous!

Morning, NF
Old 03-02-2012, 03:11 PM   #4819
night-flyer

It's not morning if you haven't gone to bed, is it? Well, maybe it is...but it still seems like night to me.

Quote:

Old 03-02-2012, 03:12 PM   #4820
Brian_G
Sir Brian the Fabulous!

Well, it is still dark out... so it could be night
Old 03-02-2012, 03:15 PM   #4821
night-flyer

Right. I'm guessing that you're getting ready for work.

Quote:

Old 03-02-2012, 03:16 PM   #4822
Brian_G
Sir Brian the Fabulous!

yep
Old 03-02-2012, 03:17 PM   #4823
night-flyer

No work for me today.

Quote:

Old 03-02-2012, 04:29 PM   #4824
Vince524
Will write for bacon!

Happy Friday people!

Old 03-02-2012, 05:27 PM   #4825
parumpdragon
SciFi fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddyz Aquila View Post
you have been reppied - repeatedly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by night-flyer View Post
Good morning, reppers and reppie beggars.
Morning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian_G View Post
Well, it is still dark out... so it could be night
Light is just tinging the sky here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by night-flyer View Post
No work for me today.
aren't you lucky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince524 View Post
Happy Friday people!
Happy Friday Vince!

Goodreads

Closed Thread