Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > Freelance & Work for Hire > Greeting Cards, Bumper Stickers, and Fun Stuff
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-29-2012, 08:37 PM   #1
carlab
New Fish; Learning About Thick Skin

carlab is on a distinguished road
Seeblings - deos anybody know?

I surfed on youtube and suddenly I noticed the following channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/Seeblings
what is it? interesting, isn't it?
carlab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 10:05 PM   #2
Alessandra Kelley
Sophipygian
AW Moderator

Alessandra Kelley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAlessandra Kelley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAlessandra Kelley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAlessandra Kelley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAlessandra Kelley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAlessandra Kelley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAlessandra Kelley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAlessandra Kelley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAlessandra Kelley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAlessandra Kelley is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAlessandra Kelley is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
No offense, but this is your very first post on this site, we know nothing about you, YouTube is full of ambush-type videos, and the name of the channel says nothing and you are being coy about it.

Please give us something about either you or it, otherwise you risk looking like a spammer or someone dropping in just to increase traffic to your site, rather than a contributing member of the community.
Alessandra Kelley is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 02:35 AM   #3
carlab
New Fish; Learning About Thick Skin

carlab is on a distinguished road
Hey

I am very sorry if it looks like a spam or something like that.
It's just an ad that i saw on youtube.
If you look at the videos at this channel, yo'ull see it's talking about greetings somehow.
I would like to have the opportunity to prove i'm just a woman that like greetings and gifts.
Thanks
carlab is offline   Reply With Quote