Read Books By AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > Writing Genre > Humor
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 05-01-2012, 08:03 AM   #14601
Angie
Sonic Wench.

Angie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenthepen View Post
I godda tiyme. I godda tiyme. LAAaaaaaaassssssssssssssssaaaaaa tiyme. wuttideye gofur?
Why the hell are you calling Lassie? We don't allow her around here since she turned down poor Haggis for a date that time...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CassandraW View Post
Pfffft. Come on -- you don't care!
Well, I gotta pretend every now and then...

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire
Old 05-01-2012, 08:03 AM   #14602
kenthepen
practical experience, FTW

kenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
**Poiynz*(((

Sheez pppfffffffttting agin! Sheez ffppppfftttttiiinnnnggg agen! Sheeeez alllwaiyz fpfpppfffffffiinnngg.

Severe allergic reaction to the slightest traces of reality

Kenneth Folta available on Smashwords
Old 05-01-2012, 08:05 AM   #14603
Angie
Sonic Wench.

Angie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenthepen View Post
**Poiynz*(((

Sheez pppfffffffttting agin! Sheez ffppppfftttttiiinnnnggg agen! Sheeeez alllwaiyz fpfpppfffffffiinnngg.
Dear Ken:

you need to stop typing like that or im gonna explode it's giving me a headache and if the New Girl's ppffffting is bothering you just use the air freshener it's the one marked quickwit it will cover up anything at all and if you make me write like this again I will hurt you because

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. -Voltaire
Old 05-01-2012, 08:06 AM   #14604
kenthepen

kenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
IYMe nott LASsssiie!!! Whussmynaym, meybey SSlimshayty, sownz femmellyer.

Old 05-01-2012, 08:07 AM   #14605
Carole
How 'bout some ether?

Carole is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCarole is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCarole is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCarole is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCarole is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCarole is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCarole is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCarole is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCarole is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCarole is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCarole is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angie View Post
*cracks editor whip*
I love it when you talk dirty

Quote:
I'm pretty sure that makes too much sense to be what he really said.
Probably right.

Quote:
You must be more clear around here.
Probably right!

Contrary to popular belief, I think the line between being direct and being rude is not thin, and most people are fully aware of when they have crossed it.

Come see some familiar faces at:

Bloggity Bloggity Blog

Blog, Part II
Old 05-01-2012, 08:22 AM   #14606
Angie
Sonic Wench.

Of course I'm right.

Old 05-01-2012, 08:23 AM   #14607
kenthepen

There's predatory malapropsters in the woods. . . .

Old 05-01-2012, 08:28 AM   #14608
Angie
Sonic Wench.

Oh, that's just cray trying to peek in the windows again.

Old 05-01-2012, 08:33 AM   #14609
kenthepen

Oh. I thought it was that hockey mask guy.

Old 05-01-2012, 09:07 AM   #14610
Angie
Sonic Wench.

Same guy. Quickwit gave him the mask for Christmas last year.

Old 05-01-2012, 12:48 PM   #14611
me-a-monsteR
Bites upon request

me-a-monsteR is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsme-a-monsteR is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsme-a-monsteR is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsme-a-monsteR is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsme-a-monsteR is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsme-a-monsteR is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsme-a-monsteR is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsme-a-monsteR is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsme-a-monsteR is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
*lifts an eyelid*
*sitting in weird looking chair*
*slides to floor* What happened?
*rubs head* I ordered a drink, then got shown a horror... the boat guy's avi? Must have made me go into a trance.
*shudders and scoots out before anyone notices*
Old 05-01-2012, 03:46 PM   #14612
PorterStarrByrd
Li'l Orphan Antlers

PorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carole View Post

Oh, hey. Lookit the time. I have an Enema to finish! eep!
FIFY

You too ?
... I try to get one every day

We have met the enemy and he is us - Pogo
The reason I spend so much time out of the box is that somebody crapped in it - Porter Starr Byrd
Yield to temptation, it may never come again - unknown
Old 05-01-2012, 03:47 PM   #14613
PorterStarrByrd
Li'l Orphan Antlers

PorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments

GOOOD MORNIN !!!

I feel ... like I need one

The reason I spend so much time out of the box is that somebody crapped in it - Porter Starr Byrd
Old 05-01-2012, 03:50 PM   #14614
Gilroy Cullen
Gilroy's Unlicensed Therapy Center

Gilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angie View Post
Why the hell are you calling Lassie? We don't allow her around here since she turned down poor Haggis for a date that time...
Haggis prefers guys?

Braving SYW:
http://www.absolutewrite.com/forums/...d.php?t=279131
A writer's journey is like life - no two are entirely alike.
Old 05-01-2012, 03:50 PM   #14615
cray
thread stalker
SuperModerator

cray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Old 05-01-2012, 03:56 PM   #14616
cray
thread stalker
SuperModerator

cray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilroy Cullen View Post
Haggis prefers guys?
he (haggis) has expressed his love for him (lassie) more than once around here.

not that there's anything wrong with that.
Old 05-01-2012, 04:04 PM   #14617
Haggis
Undead
SuperModerator

Haggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Lassie is a GGGGGGGGGGGGGUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRLLLLLLLLLL LLL!

Stewie the Chihuey
featuring the lovely and talented

Stewie Meets the Cabbies and the Old Farts
Old 05-01-2012, 04:05 PM   #14618
PorterStarrByrd
Li'l Orphan Antlers

Like you'd know the difference ..

Old 05-01-2012, 04:11 PM   #14619
PorterStarrByrd
Li'l Orphan Antlers

I think I am going to sick or confused or lose my mind because there might be two new new girls at once even though one has had a lot of posts and might have been here before so she would be the thing to solve my confusion about who the new girl is and if we need to call a carpenter to make a second chair of welcome because one new girl might not be finished before we need the one we have and the second might not feel welcome or might try to leave the premiceseseses or the caberet before she had a chance to be welcomed and it is nice that Kent is coming along so well that I can understand more of his posts now and I wonder if he might have been in my lattin class or my Greek class or my social class in this life or maybe in a previous one where I learned to rite like I do because

Old 05-01-2012, 04:28 PM   #14620
cray
thread stalker
SuperModerator

don't you read the information posted in the men's room?

carole has been around, porter.
i mean, like, way around.
Old 05-01-2012, 04:45 PM   #14621
cray
thread stalker
SuperModerator

jiminy cricket, kelly. haggis is like,.... *does calculations*

*gives up*

really really friggin' old. no. i'm talking really old. super old, even.
he has to have been way around something, right?
Old 05-01-2012, 04:52 PM   #14622
PorterStarrByrd
Li'l Orphan Antlers

I've been way around too but I only know because I took notes ... not sure if I wrote them or somebody did it for me ... then again maybe it's someone else's note book .. but I don't actually remember.

does that count?

Old 05-01-2012, 04:53 PM   #14623
cray
thread stalker
SuperModerator

yep. it counts.

and kelly wants to date you now.
Old 05-01-2012, 05:00 PM   #14624
PorterStarrByrd
Li'l Orphan Antlers

WOW !!!!!!

Old 05-01-2012, 05:01 PM   #14625
PorterStarrByrd
Li'l Orphan Antlers

555-8654

Closed Thread