Read Books By AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > Pop Culture > Politics & Current Events
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-01-2012, 08:07 PM   #26
mirandashell
I was only joking! Honest!

mirandashell is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmirandashell is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmirandashell is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmirandashell is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmirandashell is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmirandashell is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmirandashell is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmirandashell is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmirandashell is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmirandashell is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmirandashell is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Well there you go. Not torture.

If she'd have strapped him down and pulled them all out a la Marathon Man, that would have been torture.
Old 05-01-2012, 08:11 PM   #27
Jcomp
"Upgrade your gray matter"- Deltron

Jcomp is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJcomp is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJcomp is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJcomp is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJcomp is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJcomp is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJcomp is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJcomp is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJcomp is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJcomp is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJcomp is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Hm. This might be indicative of why he dumped her crazy ass.
Old 05-01-2012, 08:17 PM   #28
Jcomp

Jcomp is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJcomp is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJcomp is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJcomp is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJcomp is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJcomp is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJcomp is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJcomp is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJcomp is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJcomp is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJcomp is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celia Cyanide View Post
He gave her the benefit of the doubt and assumed she could be mature about it.
Or at least not be a lunatic about it. I'm sure he wishes she'd just stopped at being immature and drawn a dick on his cheek while he was unconscious or some other dumb frat boy schtick.
Old 05-01-2012, 08:32 PM   #29
backslashbaby
That's really my dog :)

backslashbaby is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbackslashbaby is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbackslashbaby is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbackslashbaby is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbackslashbaby is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbackslashbaby is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbackslashbaby is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbackslashbaby is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbackslashbaby is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbackslashbaby is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbackslashbaby is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
I have nightmares sometimes about having no teeth. This is like a horror movie.

Nope, it's things like this that make me think men and women are more similar than we give ourselves credit for. Not funny at all. She took advantage of him while unconscious, and given my past I'd have a special place in Hell for folks who do anything like that.

To be fair, I might've filled his mouth full of something that tasted awful for when he woke up. I've been ragingly angry at an ex before. That would be as far as I went on the 'I want to murder him' impulse, and it's still not far enough.

Did you just Godwin a 4 year old?
-- Celia Cyanide

I've walked these streets in the madhouse, asylum they can be
Where a wild-eyed misfit prophet on a traffic island stopped
And he raved of saving me

Please donate: http://www.karmakrew.com/outreachprograms.asp
backslashbaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 08:34 PM   #30
Alpha Echo
The Future is Bright

Alpha Echo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAlpha Echo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAlpha Echo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAlpha Echo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAlpha Echo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAlpha Echo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAlpha Echo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAlpha Echo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAlpha Echo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAlpha Echo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAlpha Echo is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Yeah, there's nothing funny about this. I feel so badly for the guy. He was trying to be professional and mature by not canceling his appointment just because they broke up...and she had to be a bitch. Beyond bitch actually. I mean...malicious.

How do people think these things? I've been cheated on and hurt and left...and something like this would never cross my mind!

Granted, I probably would have canceled the appointment, no matter which side I was on - the dentist ex-girlfriend or the patient ex-boyfriend - but still.
"All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible"
T.H Lawrence

Alpha Echo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 08:43 PM   #31
Celia Cyanide
Joker Groupie

Celia Cyanide is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCelia Cyanide is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCelia Cyanide is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCelia Cyanide is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCelia Cyanide is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCelia Cyanide is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCelia Cyanide is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCelia Cyanide is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCelia Cyanide is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCelia Cyanide is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCelia Cyanide is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jcomp View Post

I know, right? I think it's pathetic when people do shit like this. Like the guy is gonna be all, "well, you're right, it was horrible of me to dump you! can you forgive me!"

So I guess I do think this is funny, only she's the one I'm laughing at, not him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzglH...ature=youtu.be

my IMDB page: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2097751/

My decoupage shoes, now on Etsy:

https://www.etsy.com/shop/CeliaCyani...shop-info-name
Celia Cyanide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 08:46 PM   #32
Perks
delicate #!&@*#! flower

Perks is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPerks is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPerks is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPerks is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPerks is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPerks is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPerks is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPerks is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPerks is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPerks is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPerks is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by backslashbaby View Post
I have nightmares sometimes about having no teeth. This is like a horror movie.
Sometimes it's like we're the same person. I hate that dream.
Perks is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 08:48 PM   #33
backslashbaby
That's really my dog :)

backslashbaby is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbackslashbaby is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbackslashbaby is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbackslashbaby is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbackslashbaby is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbackslashbaby is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbackslashbaby is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbackslashbaby is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbackslashbaby is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbackslashbaby is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbackslashbaby is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perks View Post
Sometimes it's like we're the same person. I hate that dream.

Freud says it's masturbatory, hate to tell you Of course he says everything is masturbatory

Did you just Godwin a 4 year old?
-- Celia Cyanide

I've walked these streets in the madhouse, asylum they can be
Where a wild-eyed misfit prophet on a traffic island stopped
And he raved of saving me

Please donate: http://www.karmakrew.com/outreachprograms.asp
backslashbaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 08:48 PM   #34
Alpha Echo
The Future is Bright

Alpha Echo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAlpha Echo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAlpha Echo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAlpha Echo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAlpha Echo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAlpha Echo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAlpha Echo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAlpha Echo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAlpha Echo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAlpha Echo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAlpha Echo is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Good point, Celiea. What exactly WAS her thought process?
"All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible"
T.H Lawrence

Alpha Echo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 08:51 PM   #35
Perks
delicate #!&@*#! flower

Perks is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPerks is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPerks is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPerks is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPerks is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPerks is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPerks is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPerks is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPerks is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPerks is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPerks is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by backslashbaby View Post

Freud says it's masturbatory, hate to tell you Of course he says everything is masturbatory
Poor Freud had weird ideas about pleasant ways to kill a little time.

Personally, I like to be able to chew my meat. Make of that what you will...
Perks is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 08:58 PM   #36
AncientEagle
Old kid, no need to be gentle.

AncientEagle is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAncientEagle is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAncientEagle is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAncientEagle is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAncientEagle is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAncientEagle is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAncientEagle is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAncientEagle is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAncientEagle is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
I've been dumped before. And all I wanted to do by way of revenge was become very wealthy, somehow get taller and better looking, and show up at the same party as my ex-girlfriend with a gorgeous lady on my arm. Somehow the idea of pulling teeth never occurred to me. (Come to think of it, pulling teeth would have more likely been successfully accomplished than what I daydreamed about.)
Old 05-01-2012, 09:24 PM   #37
regdog
Kreon Prowl
AW Moderator

Location: Protecting, Serving and well he's a Kreon so who knows what he's up to
regdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccer Mom View Post
I don't find this funny at all. Just because you were in a former dating relationship with someone doesn't make it okay for them to brutalize you. He trusted her. She violated that trust in a horrible way.

What if it was the other way around and a woman went somewhere alone with an exboyfriend who decided to assault her. Blame the victim? That makes it okay and joke worthy for him to brutalize her?

Sickening. I hope she is severely punished. For a person in the medical field to cause permanent harm on a patient because she was angry is someone who should never be allowed to practice again.
This +10

My Blog-Updated on 7/18/14 Food Allergies

Help find Tracey Cooeedownunder's sister is missing
regdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 09:25 PM   #38
sassandgroove
Sassy Crafter

sassandgroove is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssassandgroove is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssassandgroove is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssassandgroove is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssassandgroove is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssassandgroove is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssassandgroove is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssassandgroove is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssassandgroove is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssassandgroove is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentssassandgroove is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
geez all I did to my X was call and not leave a message.

I think it's horrible too. I hope she can never practice dentistry again. The end of the article says his new girl dumped him for not having teeth. He needs to find a better class of woman.

I also have nightmares where my teeth are falling out. What's worse is the later ones - I am not alarmed in my dream. I read somewhere it means I feel out of control in my life, so what does it mean if it's normal?

Leela, the bringer of joy, Hoshi, little sweetness and light in a dark package, and Garrus, the buddy boy
(image on flickr.com http://www.flickr.com/photos/jennymocha/8662266835/)
sassandgroove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 09:40 PM   #39
Vince524
Will write for bacon!

Vince524 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsVince524 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsVince524 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsVince524 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsVince524 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsVince524 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsVince524 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsVince524 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsVince524 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsVince524 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsVince524 is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:

This.

I think people's reaction to this is in part because the whole concept of what she did was so out there. I mean, we all have said something like, "I'd kill you if you cheated on me" but we all know that the other person wouldn't commit murder. This is like a dark comic movie plot. But i doubt it's funny at all to the guy with no teeth and like Jcomp said, if she's capable of doing this, it might speak to why he broke up with her.

Vince524 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 09:50 PM   #40
kuwisdelu
there is always hope

kuwisdelu is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskuwisdelu is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskuwisdelu is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskuwisdelu is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskuwisdelu is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskuwisdelu is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskuwisdelu is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskuwisdelu is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskuwisdelu is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskuwisdelu is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskuwisdelu is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
All things aside, you gotta love her straightforwardness:

Quote:
"I tried to be professional and detach myself from my emotions," Anna Mackowiak told the Daily Mail. "But when I saw him lying there I just thought, 'What a bastard' and decided to take all his teeth out...."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhoda Nightingale View Post
Ugh.

If this was a plot in a horror movie, I'd say yeah, he was dumb to sit in the chair. Not being genre savvy and all that.

But since this is a real life? No. You should be able to trust a medical professional NOT to torture and mutilate you, no matter what your history is with that person.
That's pretty much how I feel about it.

Quote:
Well, it that IS the case and he knew what he was dealing with before she went full yandere on him, then I DO think he's stupid to have gotten in the chair.
Old 05-01-2012, 11:08 PM   #41
Chasing the Horizon
Found the Horizon

Chasing the Horizon is a candidate for sainthoodChasing the Horizon is a candidate for sainthoodChasing the Horizon is a candidate for sainthoodChasing the Horizon is a candidate for sainthoodChasing the Horizon is a candidate for sainthoodChasing the Horizon is a candidate for sainthoodChasing the Horizon is a candidate for sainthoodChasing the Horizon is a candidate for sainthood
Of course what she did was terrible and wrong and she should be punished for it. However, I'm going to have to insist that letting your ex stick sharp objects in your mouth is a pretty damn stupid thing to do. I'd feel the same way if the victim were a woman and the dentist a man.

In a perfect world people would always be trustworthy and in control of their baser instincts. In the real world, this is right up there with letting a stranger in a white van give you a ride.
Old 05-01-2012, 11:41 PM   #42
Jcomp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chasing the Horizon View Post
Of course what she did was terrible and wrong and she should be punished for it. However, I'm going to have to insist that letting your ex stick sharp objects in your mouth is a pretty damn stupid thing to do. I'd feel the same way if the victim were a woman and the dentist a man.

In a perfect world people would always be trustworthy and in control of their baser instincts. In the real world, this is right up there with letting a stranger in a white van give you a ride.
Eh. In the real world, not everyone's ex is a presumed lunatic. I'm on perfectly fine terms with three of my exes and wouldn't expect them to do anything remotely so horrific in a similar situation.
Old 05-02-2012, 12:28 AM   #43
Kaiser-Kun
!

Kaiser-Kun is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKaiser-Kun is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKaiser-Kun is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKaiser-Kun is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKaiser-Kun is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKaiser-Kun is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKaiser-Kun is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKaiser-Kun is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKaiser-Kun is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKaiser-Kun is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKaiser-Kun is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by sassandgroove View Post
I also have nightmares where my teeth are falling out. What's worse is the later ones - I am not alarmed in my dream. I read somewhere it means I feel out of control in my life, so what does it mean if it's normal?
It's a pretty common nightmare, usually associated with fear of impotence. The teeth are one of our primary tools of dealing with the environment, they help us process food into a shape that is easier to pass. It's normal to feel no fear during the dream, the horror comes when you wake up and think about the implications of it.
Kaiser-Kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 01:01 AM   #44
Zoombie
Vengeful Crystaline Hawk 45C
AW Moderator

Zoombie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsZoombie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsZoombie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsZoombie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsZoombie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsZoombie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsZoombie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsZoombie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsZoombie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsZoombie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsZoombie is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parametric View Post
Yeah, I don't find this amusing. Taking out somebody's teeth is awful. Imagine if a surgeon cut off his ex-girlfriend's fingers under anaesthesia.
This story literally gives me the screamy weamies. Jesus fucking shit, it doesn't matter the gender, TEETH ARE IMPORTANT.

EDIT

Quote:
Originally Posted by mirandashell View Post
Well there you go. Not torture.

If she'd have strapped him down and pulled them all out a la Marathon Man, that would have been torture.
Have you had your wisdom teeth pulled? I think that your experience must have been better than mine...no solid foods, painkillers that made me vomit repeatedly, a throbbing ache throughout my jaw for a week afterward, headaches, bloodloss. Imagine that, but eight times worse!

That's fucking torture.

Shard Series: Worldshard (being beta'd), Lifeshard (done!), Soulshard (Done!), Peaceshard (25k/80k)

Invasion 2071 (With Editors)

Read my blog: Quantum Spin Plates

BUY MY BOOK HERE!

Last edited by Zoombie; 05-02-2012 at 01:08 AM.
Zoombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 01:53 AM   #45
mirandashell
I was only joking! Honest!

mirandashell is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmirandashell is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmirandashell is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmirandashell is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmirandashell is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmirandashell is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmirandashell is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmirandashell is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmirandashell is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmirandashell is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsmirandashell is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
LOL!

I get your point. I really do. I'm shit scared of the tooth-butcher.

But technically.....
Old 05-02-2012, 02:45 AM   #46
Al Stevens
practical experience, FTW

Al Stevens leaves trails of profuse coolnessAl Stevens leaves trails of profuse coolnessAl Stevens leaves trails of profuse coolnessAl Stevens leaves trails of profuse coolnessAl Stevens leaves trails of profuse coolness
Quote:
Originally Posted by AncientEagle View Post
I've been dumped before. And all I wanted to do by way of revenge was become very wealthy, somehow get taller and better looking, and show up at the same party as my ex-girlfriend with a gorgeous lady on my arm. Somehow the idea of pulling teeth never occurred to me. (Come to think of it, pulling teeth would have more likely been successfully accomplished than what I daydreamed about.)
Easy. You can rent one downtown.
Al Stevens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 03:35 AM   #47
Kaiser-Kun
!

Kaiser-Kun is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKaiser-Kun is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKaiser-Kun is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKaiser-Kun is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKaiser-Kun is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKaiser-Kun is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKaiser-Kun is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKaiser-Kun is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKaiser-Kun is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKaiser-Kun is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKaiser-Kun is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Stevens View Post
Easy. You can rent one downtown.
In the Secret Service, they come with the hotel room.
Kaiser-Kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 03:50 AM   #48
Jersey Chick
Up all night to get Loki

Jersey Chick is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJersey Chick is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJersey Chick is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJersey Chick is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJersey Chick is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJersey Chick is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJersey Chick is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJersey Chick is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJersey Chick is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJersey Chick is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJersey Chick is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Having my wisdom teeth out wasn't bad. I had good drugs, fell asleep on the ice pack, so the swelling & bruising were kept to a minimum and had no complications.

I still wouldn't want to do it again, and I knew it was coming. Can't imagine going in for a filling and coming out gumming my food.

As for exes, my ex-fiance and I are good friends. He's my computer go-to guy. I think I could trust him to do no harm.

My books... Go ahead. You know you want to...

My Blog Facebook Twitter and last, but not least, my Website
Jersey Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 05:22 AM   #49
Mharvey
Gets Drunk With Economical Speed

Mharvey leaves trails of profuse coolnessMharvey leaves trails of profuse coolnessMharvey leaves trails of profuse coolnessMharvey leaves trails of profuse coolnessMharvey leaves trails of profuse coolness
Haha, yeah. This story is *hilarious*.

I got a better one. One time, this friend of mine - he's a doctor who specializes in knee replacements. One of the best in the country. So, he got dumped by this girl and - 6 months later - she needs to have her knees replaced. But, see, he gets MAD. So, get this, rather than replace her knees, he amputates both her legs and throws them in the garbage.

Now this girl can't walk again for the rest of her life. Isn't that a fucking riot? Talk about the price you pay for leaving a man.

Seriously people. Grow up.

Mharvey, in one of his rare pissy moods.
Old 05-02-2012, 06:58 AM   #50
AncientEagle
Old kid, no need to be gentle.

AncientEagle is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAncientEagle is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAncientEagle is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAncientEagle is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAncientEagle is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAncientEagle is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAncientEagle is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAncientEagle is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAncientEagle is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jersey Chick View Post
Having my wisdom teeth out wasn't bad. I had good drugs, fell asleep on the ice pack, so the swelling & bruising were kept to a minimum and had no complications.

I still wouldn't want to do it again, and I knew it was coming. Can't imagine going in for a filling and coming out gumming my food.

As for exes, my ex-fiance and I are good friends. He's my computer go-to guy. I think I could trust him to do no harm.
Hey, I just noticed today that every message you post on AW includes a line at the bottom with your checking account and routing number. Thought I ought to tell you. I tried them and they work, except there was no money left in the account.