Read Books By AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > Welcome to the Water Cooler > Announcements, Events, and Book Promotion
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 08-22-2012, 10:07 PM   #1
RNJ
addicted to love

RNJ is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRNJ is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRNJ is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRNJ is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRNJ is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRNJ is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRNJ is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRNJ is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRNJ is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRNJ is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRNJ is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
A Shade of Mind - see Post #10

After a lot of soul searching (i.e., moaning, groaning, and other feeble noises), I decided to epublish my novel. It is now available on the Kindle from Amazon. I made it available to their lending program, so you can borrow it for a short time for free if you're a prime member. Please do so.

I'm excited. I already have a small number of sales and a couple of good reviews. My website, Facebook, and Amazon links are in my sig below.

Thanks for listening to my shameless self-promotion and I'll try to do the same for you.

I'm not lazy, I just follow the Laws of Conservation of Energy.

Website/Blog

Last edited by RNJ; 03-05-2014 at 11:31 PM. Reason: Change title
RNJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 11:03 PM   #2
JamesOliv
permaflounced

JamesOliv is on a distinguished road
I just picked up a copy. I can't wait to give it a read tonight. Good luck with your first ebook!
JamesOliv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 03:52 AM   #3
RNJ
addicted to love

RNJ is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRNJ is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRNJ is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRNJ is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRNJ is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRNJ is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRNJ is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRNJ is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRNJ is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRNJ is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRNJ is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Thanks JamesOliv. I appreciate it.

Website/Blog
Old 10-10-2012, 10:24 PM   #4
RNJ
addicted to love

A Shade of Mind -- soon to be on Smashwords

My ebook, A Shade of Mind, is getting good feedback. It is available on Amazon for the Kindle or Kindle reader app. If you're an Amazon Prime member, you can borrow the book for free for fourteen days. I plan to submit it to Smashwords in the middle of November.

If you like YA/crossover dark romance with a hint of the paranormal, then check out A Shade of Mind.

Website/Blog
Old 11-10-2012, 09:04 PM   #5
RNJ
addicted to love

A Shade of Mind - a free novel for the Kindle promo

Wanted to let everyone know I am promoting my novel A Shade of Mind for the Kindle on Amazon tomorrow 11-11-12 through Monday 11-12-12 for free. You can download it even if you don't own a Kindle. Amazon has a Kindle reader app for just about any device, even a PC. I have it on my Windows laptop. Here is the link to the book:

http://www.amazon.com/A-Shade-of-Min...+Shade+of+Mind

Check out my website at:

http://www.rogerjacksonauthor.com/

and my Facebook page at:

https://www.facebook.com/roger.jackson.5458

If you like the book, please like my Facebook page and tell your friends about it. Don't be afraid to review the book, whether you like it or not. Thanks.

Website/Blog
Old 11-10-2012, 09:34 PM   #6
Old Hack
crazy mean
SuperModerator

Old Hack is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsOld Hack is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsOld Hack is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsOld Hack is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsOld Hack is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsOld Hack is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsOld Hack is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsOld Hack is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsOld Hack is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsOld Hack is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsOld Hack is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
This is self-promotion, not self-publishing, so I'm going to move it to the appropriate room.
Old Hack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 10:08 PM   #7
AgathaChristieFan
proud writer

AgathaChristieFan is well-respected
Hey RNJ,
I just downloaded your book and can't wait to read it. Right now, I'm swapped with official book reviews I have to do, but I will definitely post a review for you after I read it.

Keep smiling,
Yawatta
AgathaChristieFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 11:30 PM   #8
RNJ
addicted to love

A Shade of Mind now available on...

As promised, my ebook A Shade of Mind is now available on Smashwords.

http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/256476

It is also available at Barnes & Noble.

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/a-sh...=2940016144870

It can be found on Apple iTunes.

Also for Sony eReader.

https://ebookstore.sony.com/ebook/ro...00000000884107

And Kobo.

http://www.kobobooks.com/ebook/A-Sha...xnjNS6AIbA&r=1

Website/Blog
Old 09-22-2013, 11:18 PM   #9
RNJ
addicted to love

I have lowered the price of A Shade of Mind on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and Smashwords to $1.00. The new price should be active within the next 24 hours. Please check it out to see if it is something that interests you. Thanks.

Website/Blog
Old 03-05-2014, 11:31 PM   #10
RNJ
addicted to love

A Shade of Mind is free on Smashwords from now until 3-8-2014.

Find it here.

Website/Blog