Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > The Break Room > Office Party
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 10-30-2012, 11:53 AM   #5776
French Maiden
practical experience, FTW

French Maiden has earned our admirationFrench Maiden has earned our admirationFrench Maiden has earned our admirationFrench Maiden has earned our admiration
I would be lost without you - Kelly Clarkson
French Maiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 10:23 PM   #5777
Walter White
To W.W. My star, my perfect silence

Walter White is on a distinguished road
Wicked Games - The Weeknd
Old 11-10-2012, 01:58 AM   #5778
druid12000
You're out of your tree...

Location: The dark side of the moon, making sinister plans...
druid12000 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsdruid12000 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsdruid12000 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsdruid12000 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsdruid12000 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsdruid12000 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsdruid12000 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsdruid12000 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsdruid12000 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsdruid12000 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsdruid12000 is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
I Wish I Felt Nothing - The Wallflowers
" My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know. Everybody you see. Everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake and they live in a state of constant total amazement." ~ from 'Joe vs the Volcano'
druid12000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 03:00 AM   #5779
hannahward07

hannahward07 is on a distinguished road
The Trouble With Pain - The Temper Trap
Old 11-10-2012, 03:20 AM   #5780
druid12000
You're out of your tree...

Location: The dark side of the moon, making sinister plans...
druid12000 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsdruid12000 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsdruid12000 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsdruid12000 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsdruid12000 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsdruid12000 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsdruid12000 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsdruid12000 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsdruid12000 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsdruid12000 is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsdruid12000 is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
We Go Together - John Travolta and Olivia Newton-John.
" My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know. Everybody you see. Everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake and they live in a state of constant total amazement." ~ from 'Joe vs the Volcano'
druid12000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 05:30 AM   #5781
memoriadeclarativa
figuring it all out

memoriadeclarativa is on a distinguished road
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fw5acgqIHQE

Komm Susser Tod - Neon Genesis Evangelion
memoriadeclarativa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 06:08 PM   #5782
hannahward07

You Are Not - Young Guns
Old 11-13-2012, 02:53 AM   #5783
Rowan
Wielder of the Witchblade

Rowan is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRowan is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRowan is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRowan is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRowan is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRowan is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRowan is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRowan is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRowan is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRowan is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRowan is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
As It Seems - Lily Kershaw

"There is something Pagan in me that I cannot shake off. In short, I deny nothing, but doubt everything." - Lord Byron
Old 11-14-2012, 04:56 PM   #5784
quickWit
Totally Ninja!

quickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Invisible Sun - The Police
Old 11-14-2012, 06:53 PM   #5785
williemeikle
The force is strong in this one.

williemeikle has a golden reputationwilliemeikle has a golden reputationwilliemeikle has a golden reputationwilliemeikle has a golden reputationwilliemeikle has a golden reputationwilliemeikle has a golden reputation
Beat the Devil's Tattoo - Black Rebel Motorcycle Club
Old 11-15-2012, 12:37 PM   #5786
Booker
ō

Booker has a spectacular aura
Don't let me down
Booker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 04:49 PM   #5787
hannahward07

Sleeping Lessons - The Shins
Old 11-15-2012, 07:48 PM   #5788
Vito
Daydream Believer

Vito is better than ice cream with hot fudgeVito is better than ice cream with hot fudgeVito is better than ice cream with hot fudgeVito is better than ice cream with hot fudgeVito is better than ice cream with hot fudgeVito is better than ice cream with hot fudgeVito is better than ice cream with hot fudge
Blue Cheer - "Summertime Blues"
Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 09:13 PM   #5789
swachski
ripply

swachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
I Want You Around - Ramones
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didnít do than by the ones you did so. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. ó Mark Twain
swachski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 01:41 AM   #5790
SkyeOhWhy
hopelessly devoted to crumpets

SkyeOhWhy is well-respected
Let's Dance to Joy Division -- The Wombats

(YA Fantasy/ Adventure Random House AU)

TwitterFacebookWebsite

SkyeOhWhy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 08:20 AM   #5791
Jehhillenberg
1 week to go!

Jehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
"Twenty Eight" - The Weekend

"What's the most resilient parasite? An idea. A single idea from the human mind can build cities...transform the world and rewrite all the rules." - Inception

"I don't have delusions of grandeur, I have an actual recipe for grandeur." - Limitless
Jehhillenberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 04:31 PM   #5792
quickWit
Totally Ninja!

quickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Cowboy - Kid Rock
Old 11-16-2012, 09:05 PM   #5793
Jehhillenberg
1 week to go!

Jehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJehhillenberg is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
"Before the Worst" - The Script

"What's the most resilient parasite? An idea. A single idea from the human mind can build cities...transform the world and rewrite all the rules." - Inception

"I don't have delusions of grandeur, I have an actual recipe for grandeur." - Limitless
Jehhillenberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 11:59 PM   #5794
amrose
is Envy Augustine

amrose leaves trails of profuse coolnessamrose leaves trails of profuse coolnessamrose leaves trails of profuse coolnessamrose leaves trails of profuse coolnessamrose leaves trails of profuse coolness
Toxic - Britney Spears

Like vampires? Like sex? Like the near future in an alternative history where humans have overthrown their bloodsucking overlords and use them for slave labor?

This novella might be for you.
amrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 06:26 PM   #5795
hannahward07

I run to you - Lady Antebellum
Old 11-24-2012, 07:16 PM   #5796
hannahward07

Slow it down - Amy Macdonald
Old 11-24-2012, 07:43 PM   #5797
williemeikle
The force is strong in this one.

williemeikle has a golden reputationwilliemeikle has a golden reputationwilliemeikle has a golden reputationwilliemeikle has a golden reputationwilliemeikle has a golden reputationwilliemeikle has a golden reputation
Racing in the Street - Bruce Springsteen
Old 11-26-2012, 05:34 PM   #5798
swachski
ripply

swachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Handlebars - Flobots

...me and my friends saw a platypus...
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didnít do than by the ones you did so. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. ó Mark Twain
Old 11-27-2012, 12:32 AM   #5799
swachski
ripply

Aerials - System of a Down
Old 11-27-2012, 09:38 PM   #5800
swachski
ripply

When My Train Pulls In - Gary Clark Jr.