Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > Writing Genre > Western
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-17-2012, 09:39 PM   #12926
regdog
Hey, check me out
AW Moderator

Location: I'm a velociraptor on a bike, your argument is invalid
regdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
So how long you in town for?

My Blog-The Character Assassination of Starscream

Help find Tracey Cooeedownunder's sister is missing
regdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 10:06 PM   #12927
CDaniel
Writing for the brand

CDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
I'm actually heading out right now. Write me a line or two when you can and I'll pick-it-up from the pony express later.
CDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 10:17 PM   #12928
CDaniel
Writing for the brand

CDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCDaniel is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
I'm back
Old 11-19-2012, 12:12 AM   #12929
CDaniel
Writing for the brand

Well... hell
Old 11-19-2012, 12:22 AM   #12930
Haggis
No longer green
SuperModerator

Haggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
*spit*
Miss Angel Chihuahua

Haggis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 12:53 AM   #12931
regdog
Hey, check me out
AW Moderator

regdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
**Tosses a peanut at Haggis**

Old 11-19-2012, 01:07 AM   #12932
CDaniel
Writing for the brand

That peanut looked an aweful lot like a rock.
Old 11-19-2012, 01:47 AM   #12933
Haggis
No longer green
SuperModerator

Haggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by regdog View Post
**Tosses a peanut at Haggis**
What? I'm not good enough for cashews anymore?
Miss Angel Chihuahua

Old 11-19-2012, 02:22 PM   #12934
regdog
Hey, check me out
AW Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDaniel View Post
That peanut looked an aweful lot like a rock.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haggis View Post
What? I'm not good enough for cashews anymore?
Not when you spit.

Old 11-20-2012, 06:16 PM   #12935
CDaniel
Writing for the brand

Whose whistling this early in the morning?!
Old 11-21-2012, 12:28 AM   #12936
regdog
Hey, check me out
AW Moderator

You have a problem with my whistling, Cowboy.

Old 11-21-2012, 06:12 PM   #12937
CDaniel
Writing for the brand

No. Not at all.
Old 11-22-2012, 12:06 AM   #12938
CDaniel
Writing for the brand

Pours self a drink.

(I call it basting the turkey)

Last edited by CDaniel; 11-22-2012 at 12:31 AM.
Old 11-22-2012, 01:45 AM   #12939
regdog
Hey, check me out
AW Moderator

Did you pay for that drink?

Old 11-22-2012, 02:00 AM   #12940
Haggis
No longer green
SuperModerator

Ain't it his saloon?

*spit*
Miss Angel Chihuahua

Old 11-22-2012, 03:14 PM   #12941
regdog
Hey, check me out
AW Moderator

Ummm. Bye

Old 11-24-2012, 06:20 PM   #12942
CDaniel
Writing for the brand

Hello
Old 11-24-2012, 08:02 PM   #12943
regdog
Hey, check me out
AW Moderator

Hey, Cowboy. One of these days we'll be here at the same time.

Old 11-25-2012, 09:25 PM   #12944
CDaniel
Writing for the brand

Reg! Your light is on. Hello!
Old 11-25-2012, 09:29 PM   #12945
Haggis
No longer green
SuperModerator

Do I look like Reg?

*spit*
Miss Angel Chihuahua

Old 11-25-2012, 09:34 PM   #12946
CDaniel
Writing for the brand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haggis View Post
Do I look like Reg?

*spit*

I'm not sure what you're suppose to look like.

*spit*
Old 11-25-2012, 09:41 PM   #12947
regdog
Hey, check me out
AW Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDaniel View Post
Reg! Your light is on. Hello!
You perv

Hey, Cowboy

Old 11-25-2012, 09:41 PM   #12948
Haggis
No longer green
SuperModerator

Good point.
Miss Angel Chihuahua

Old 11-25-2012, 09:46 PM   #12949
CDaniel
Writing for the brand

Don't you have some monkey bandits to be running down?
Old 11-25-2012, 09:48 PM   #12950
regdog
Hey, check me out
AW Moderator

You really think the Marshal upholds the law around here?