Read Books By AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > Welcome to the Water Cooler > Announcements, Events, and Book Promotion
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-20-2012, 06:27 PM   #1
Perks
delicate #!&@*#! flower

Perks is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPerks is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPerks is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPerks is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPerks is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPerks is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPerks is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPerks is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPerks is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPerks is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPerks is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Gallery Books has 20 copies of Three Graves Full up for grabs over on Goodreads...

This will end up being kind of doubly fun, because the publicity team over at Gallery Books is hosting a Goodreads giveaway of Three Graves Full, the advance review version - the only one that will feature the first cover design.

Now that I've seen the whole jacket layout, I absolutely love the new cover, but that stark shovel will always have a special place in my heart.

Here's the link to the giveaway - http://www.goodreads.com/giveaway/sh...ee-graves-full

And, if you feel like it, you can have a peek at a review that just came in his past weekend that, as you can imagine, left my face hurting.

http://scullylovepromo.com/tag/three...y-jamie-mason/
Perks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 07:41 PM   #2
Old Hack
crazy mean
SuperModerator

Old Hack is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsOld Hack is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsOld Hack is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsOld Hack is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsOld Hack is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsOld Hack is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsOld Hack is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsOld Hack is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsOld Hack is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsOld Hack is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsOld Hack is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Jamie, that looks great: I wish I could take part! I've tweeted a link to the Goodreads page.
Old Hack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 07:50 PM   #3
Perks
delicate #!&@*#! flower

Perks is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPerks is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPerks is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPerks is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPerks is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPerks is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPerks is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPerks is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPerks is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPerks is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPerks is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
You are very sweet to me! Thank you.
Old 11-20-2012, 08:52 PM   #4
Susie
Thanks, special friend for my avi!
AW's Treasured Chocolate Birthday Lady

Susie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSusie is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Entered 'n your cover looks great! Much good luck w. it. Calls for s
Susie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 10:22 PM   #5
M.T.Logue
The T is for Trying to Stop Lurking

M.T.Logue has a spectacular aura
Good luck! I'd enter, but I'm Canadian, and it's only open to the US.
M.T.Logue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 11:15 PM   #6
Perks
delicate #!&@*#! flower

I know. Boo. But we'll always have The Doctor. Nice avvie.
Old 11-21-2012, 03:16 AM   #7
Kim Fierce
Attack me with everything you have.

Kim Fierce is a splendid one to beholdKim Fierce is a splendid one to beholdKim Fierce is a splendid one to behold
I love giveaways! :-)

My Web Site
Novels/Short stories:
No Turning Back
Amelia's Revolution
Two-Spirit's Red Road
My Secret Pain
The Divide, Book 1: Uprising

Nadine's Voyage--2-14!!
The Divide, Book 2: Unity--3-14!!
Strong Arrow's Warpath--4-14!!
Revolt of the Perfectly Free, paperback short story collection--6-14!!
Kim Fierce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 07:48 PM   #8
Perks
delicate #!&@*#! flower

This is a hella long giveaway, so rush! or mozy. There's still two weeks left to enter.
Old 12-04-2012, 08:05 AM   #9
cooeedownunder
Grateful for the day

cooeedownunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscooeedownunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscooeedownunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscooeedownunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscooeedownunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscooeedownunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscooeedownunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscooeedownunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscooeedownunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscooeedownunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscooeedownunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Ah, over there now

Help raise awareness for my missing sister, Tracey, by joining her facebook page - A Missing Person

FACEBOOK Blog Goodreads
------------------------------------

A Woman Transported Kindle

Unforgivable Kindle
cooeedownunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 08:06 AM   #10
cooeedownunder
Grateful for the day

cooeedownunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscooeedownunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscooeedownunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscooeedownunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscooeedownunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscooeedownunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscooeedownunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscooeedownunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscooeedownunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscooeedownunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscooeedownunder is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
I need to move to the states....

Help raise awareness for my missing sister, Tracey, by joining her facebook page - A Missing Person

FACEBOOK Blog Goodreads
------------------------------------

A Woman Transported Kindle

Unforgivable Kindle
cooeedownunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 05:16 PM   #11
Perks
delicate #!&@*#! flower

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooeedownunder View Post
I need to move to the states....

This one is from the publisher, but I'm going to be running a contest of my own for a few ARCs starting the day after Christmas and I'll be happy to ship anywhere!
Old 12-11-2012, 05:17 PM   #12
Perks
delicate #!&@*#! flower

And there are still a few hours left in the Goodreads giveaway from Gallery Books -

http://www.goodreads.com/giveaway/sh...ee-graves-full
Old 12-11-2012, 05:28 PM   #13
Snowstorm
Baby plot bunneh sniffs out a clue

Location: Lost in the Wyoming mountains. Don't try to rescue me.
Snowstorm is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnowstorm is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnowstorm is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnowstorm is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnowstorm is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnowstorm is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnowstorm is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnowstorm is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnowstorm is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnowstorm is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSnowstorm is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Thank you for posting, Perks! I entered. *Keeps fingers crossed* If I don't win, it's absolutely on my "to read" list. Best wishes for great success!

Blood Atonement, a historical mystery, and Clear and Convincing Evidence, a contemporary mystery

WIP: Blood Atonement, the screenplay!

Blog Twitter Facebook

Snowstorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 05:43 PM   #14
Perks
delicate #!&@*#! flower

Thank you, thank you, Snowstorm! I'll be giving away five ARCs at the beginning of January in a fun contest, and I know that Free Book Friday is going to have five signed hardbacks to give away in February.
Old 12-11-2012, 05:43 PM   #15
Barbara R.
Old Hand in the Biz

Barbara R. has earned our admirationBarbara R. has earned our admirationBarbara R. has earned our admirationBarbara R. has earned our admiration
I read the starred review--the book sounds like a lot of fun, with a great premise. Look forward to reading. Good luck to you!
Barbara R. is offline   Reply With Quote