Read Books By AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > Writing Genre > Humor
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 11-20-2012, 08:52 PM   #2976
Haggis
Undead
SuperModerator

Haggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Thanks, fella.

You come here often?

Stewie the Chihuey
featuring the lovely and talented

Old 11-20-2012, 08:55 PM   #2977
swachski
bowing..

swachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Just accept the fact that you have killer gams and give us a little show, Fred..
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didnít do than by the ones you did so. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. ó Mark Twain
Old 11-20-2012, 08:59 PM   #2978
TedTheewen
President of the Cray Fan Club

Location: In the Land of Make Believe, where unicorns play and women are attracted to me.
TedTheewen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTedTheewen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTedTheewen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTedTheewen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTedTheewen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTedTheewen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTedTheewen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTedTheewen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTedTheewen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTedTheewen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTedTheewen is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by kayleamay View Post
*reads Angie's post*
*steals Angie's cocktail*
*reads Ted's post*
*steals Ted's cocktail*

Good game.
*watches, smiles and waits.* You know, it's the ones that don't need duct tape or a tranquilizer dart that I prefer. It's like Santa giving me a present.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haggis View Post
I hate everybody.

Here, this will cheer you up. Maybe. I dunno, it would me.

*sends Haggis pics of the last person to steal a bait-drink*

These pics are a little arty-farty. I mean, note the intricate knot-work around the joints and how they contrast with that look of fear in their eyes. I titled this set, Yes, you will enjoy the Who's the Boss Marathon and you'll like it!
Old 11-20-2012, 09:40 PM   #2979
Haggis
Undead
SuperModerator

Haggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
cray? I hate you most of all.

Stewie the Chihuey

Old 11-20-2012, 09:47 PM   #2980
Angie
Sonic Wench.

Angie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Nice wood, Haggis.
Old 11-20-2012, 09:53 PM   #2981
cray
thread stalker
SuperModerator

cray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
cray? I hate you most of all.

i wish i understood why you'd say something like this.

i also wish all of the people here could see the thread in the non-existent mod room where it is intimated that one of the supermods is responsible for your current situation because MINI-MODS CANNOT CHANGE AVATARS.

i will wait for your apology,sir.
Old 11-20-2012, 09:56 PM   #2982
robeiae
AW's Foremost Intellectual (AWFI)

robeiae is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsrobeiae is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsrobeiae is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsrobeiae is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsrobeiae is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsrobeiae is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsrobeiae is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsrobeiae is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsrobeiae is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsrobeiae is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsrobeiae is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Mini-mods. Ha.

Learning to run, T'ai Chi style--blogging about running and Eastern philosophy
Ponds of Happenstance--blogging about politics, economics, and history
Sailor on the Ponds--tweeting about everything

The Internet doesn't serve enough crow

Breathing during a run: find your center and run from within
More on the Altra Zero Drop shoe
Old 11-20-2012, 10:04 PM   #2983
Angie
Sonic Wench.

Angie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
I think we should just call cray "Mini-Mod" from now on. Minnie for short.
Old 11-20-2012, 10:26 PM   #2984
Haggis
Undead
SuperModerator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angie View Post
Nice wood, Haggis.
:|

Quote:
Originally Posted by cray View Post
i wish i understood why you'd say something like this.

i also wish all of the people here could see the thread in the non-existent mod room where it is intimated that one of the supermods is responsible for your current situation because MINI-MODS CANNOT CHANGE AVATARS.
That's because you intimated it. Everyone there knows it's a lie.

Quote:
i will wait for your apology,sir.

Stewie the Chihuey

Old 11-20-2012, 10:33 PM   #2985
TedTheewen
President of the Cray Fan Club

Location: In the Land of Make Believe, where unicorns play and women are attracted to me.
TedTheewen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTedTheewen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTedTheewen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTedTheewen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTedTheewen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTedTheewen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTedTheewen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTedTheewen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTedTheewen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTedTheewen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTedTheewen is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
And I will call him, "Mini-Mod". *cue music*

You know, Cray--being a short little runt isn't all that bad. You get drunk quicker, you can fit into smaller places and if things get bad you can always hire yourself out to get tossed in bars.
Old 11-20-2012, 10:38 PM   #2986
Leukman
Pernicious...n'stuff.

Leukman is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLeukman is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLeukman is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLeukman is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLeukman is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLeukman is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLeukman is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLeukman is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLeukman is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLeukman is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsLeukman is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
He's already got a bald pip, so he'll fit right in.

*waits...*
Old 11-20-2012, 10:47 PM   #2987
Angie
Sonic Wench.

Quote:
:|
What?? It looks like a nice piece of lumber.
Old 11-20-2012, 11:16 PM   #2988
Haggis
Undead
SuperModerator

Will it never end?

Stewie the Chihuey

Old 11-20-2012, 11:18 PM   #2989
KellyAssauer
The Anti-Magdalene

KellyAssauer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKellyAssauer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKellyAssauer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKellyAssauer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKellyAssauer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKellyAssauer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKellyAssauer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKellyAssauer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKellyAssauer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKellyAssauer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsKellyAssauer is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Will it never end?
Apparently, it will end, on December 21st...

Didn't anyone tell you?

Literary & Misfit Writers Group
Quote:
Originally Posted by slcboston View Post
I'd say I got off lightly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver King View Post
For Kelly, and others seeking soft asylum.
"It is only the large subjects and the big, sweeping themes that make cheap sentences possible." -Cleo Birdwell

Tears are peanut & helplessness.
Old 11-20-2012, 11:23 PM   #2990
cray
thread stalker
SuperModerator

cray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
that's what i heard too, kelly.
Old 11-20-2012, 11:25 PM   #2991
robeiae
AW's Foremost Intellectual (AWFI)

robeiae is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsrobeiae is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsrobeiae is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsrobeiae is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsrobeiae is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsrobeiae is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsrobeiae is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsrobeiae is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsrobeiae is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsrobeiae is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsrobeiae is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
that's what i heard too, kelly.
Where? On The View?

Learning to run, T'ai Chi style--blogging about running and Eastern philosophy
Ponds of Happenstance--blogging about politics, economics, and history
Sailor on the Ponds--tweeting about everything

The Internet doesn't serve enough crow

Breathing during a run: find your center and run from within
More on the Altra Zero Drop shoe
Old 11-20-2012, 11:28 PM   #2992
Gilroy Cullen
Gilroy's Unlicensed Therapy Center

Gilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Wow. Someone luvs Haggis. That's three avatar changes today so far...

And yet Cray remains with the Brian spanking thing. I'm still waiting for Stewie to walk in...

Braving SYW:
http://www.absolutewrite.com/forums/...d.php?t=279131
A writer's journey is like life - no two are entirely alike.
Old 11-20-2012, 11:31 PM   #2993
cray
thread stalker
SuperModerator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilroy Cullen View Post

And yet Cray remains with the Brian spanking thing.

that's true. you would,....
excuse me for a second, gilroy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by robeiae View Post
Where? On The View?

..where was i? oh yeah, you'd think that my original huge and awesome and super-wonderful battery avatar would be reinstated by now, wouldn't you!?
Old 11-20-2012, 11:42 PM   #2994
Haggis
Undead
SuperModerator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilroy Cullen View Post
Wow. Someone luvs Haggis. That's three avatar changes today so far...

And yet Cray remains with the Brian spanking thing. I'm still waiting for Stewie to walk in...
More like six, Gilroy.

And it's not Stew who's doing it. It's cray. Regardless of what he says.

Stewie the Chihuey

Old 11-20-2012, 11:47 PM   #2995
cray
thread stalker
SuperModerator

Quote:
More like six, Gilroy.

And it's not Stew who's doing it. It's cray. Regardless of what he says.

he's talking about stewie walking into the scene portrayed in my avator, you goof.
Old 11-20-2012, 11:54 PM   #2996
Haggis
Undead
SuperModerator

Quote:
he's talking about stewie walking into the scene portrayed in my avator, you goof.
Oh. That Stewie.

Well, what do you expect. I can't think straight. My mind is caught up in my despair.

Stewie the Chihuey

Old 11-20-2012, 11:55 PM   #2997
quickWit
Totally Ninja!

quickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
I can't think straight.
Just for clarity.

Carry on.
Old 11-21-2012, 12:00 AM   #2998
cray
thread stalker
SuperModerator

Quote:
Oh. That Stewie.

Well, what do you expect. I can't think straight. My mind is caught up in my despair.

...and a giant hello kitty head.
Old 11-21-2012, 12:04 AM   #2999
Angie
Sonic Wench.

Quote:
Will it never end?
Nice bow.

Quote:
...and a giant hello kitty head.
That too.
Old 11-21-2012, 12:06 AM   #3000
regdog
Prowl
AW Moderator

regdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
It's rather disturbing here today, more so than any other Tuesday.

My Blog-Updated on 8/22/14 Same Place Different Time

Help find Tracey Cooeedownunder's sister is missing
Closed Thread