Read Books By AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > Writing Genre > Humor
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 12-18-2012, 07:29 AM   #976
Haggis
Undead
SuperModerator

Haggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
I saw it and it is glorious.
Yes. Yes, it is.

*shares nanner briefly with elfchild*

Keep the faith, ec. You'll do just fine. Life, like writing, has too many damn valleys. Just keep climbing.

Stewie the Chihuey
featuring the lovely and talented

Old 12-20-2012, 02:38 PM   #977
regdog
Kreon Starscream
AW Moderator

regdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Time For This Week's Awards For Awesomeness

Nanner Time-Haggis

Word Count-Saoirse 2812

Words Edited-Yeshanu 3 chapters

Damn Near Killed Progress Dominatrix with the shock of an early update and words-Haggis

My Blog-Updated on 7/18/14 Food Allergies

Help find Tracey Cooeedownunder's sister is missing
Old 12-20-2012, 04:35 PM   #978
Haggis
Undead
SuperModerator

Haggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
I'm sorry, reg. Who was that again WHO WON THE NANNER?

Stewie the Chihuey

Old 12-20-2012, 07:49 PM   #979
regdog
Kreon Starscream
AW Moderator

regdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haggis View Post
I'm sorry, reg. Who was that again WHO WON THE NANNER?
you did

Old 12-20-2012, 08:15 PM   #980
Haggis
Undead
SuperModerator

Quote:
Originally Posted by regdog View Post
you did
FIFY.

Stewie the Chihuey

Old 12-20-2012, 08:45 PM   #981
regdog
Kreon Starscream
AW Moderator

Let's just see you keep that nanner by reporting words first tomorrow.

Old 12-20-2012, 09:33 PM   #982
Haggis
Undead
SuperModerator

Quote:
Let's just see you keep that nanner by reporting words first tomorrow.
See, there might be a problem with that. It's possible I don't have any words yet. It's equally possible I'll have some after this weekend and they'll still count.

I suppose I could lock the thread until I have some words, right?

Stewie the Chihuey

Old 12-21-2012, 05:19 AM   #983
theelfchild
Thinking up something clever

theelfchild is a glorious beacon of lighttheelfchild is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
See, there might be a problem with that. It's possible I don't have any words yet. It's equally possible I'll have some after this weekend and they'll still count.

I suppose I could lock the thread until I have some words, right?
That might qualify as cheating...
Old 12-21-2012, 05:44 AM   #984
Haggis
Undead
SuperModerator

Quote:
Originally Posted by theelfchild View Post
That might qualify as cheating...
And that would be wrong because...?

Stewie the Chihuey

Old 12-21-2012, 02:34 PM   #985
regdog
Kreon Starscream
AW Moderator

Old 12-21-2012, 04:04 PM   #986
Haggis
Undead
SuperModerator

What?

Stewie the Chihuey

Old 12-21-2012, 05:52 PM   #987
Haggis
Undead
SuperModerator

Hey! I posted first. I get the nanner again.

Stewie the Chihuey

Old 12-21-2012, 05:54 PM   #988
regdog
Kreon Starscream
AW Moderator

Quote:
What?
You forgot, I mod here too. I can always unlock the thread.

Quote:
Hey! I posted first. I get the nanner again.
No words

Old 12-21-2012, 05:56 PM   #989
Haggis
Undead
SuperModerator

My Dawg, but you're harsh.

Stewie the Chihuey

Old 12-21-2012, 06:14 PM   #990
theelfchild
Thinking up something clever

theelfchild is a glorious beacon of lighttheelfchild is a glorious beacon of light
750 words on a new story. Some outlining, but mostly procrastinating on Tomok.

Nanner for me!
Old 12-21-2012, 06:21 PM   #991
Haggis
Undead
SuperModerator

*locks thread before ec posts her wurds*

What? I might be able to do that.

Stewie the Chihuey

Old 12-21-2012, 08:02 PM   #992
regdog
Kreon Starscream
AW Moderator

Quote:
My Dawg, but you're harsh.
Why thank you.

Old 12-21-2012, 08:03 PM   #993
regdog
Kreon Starscream
AW Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by theelfchild View Post
750 words on a new story. Some outlining, but mostly procrastinating on Tomok.

Nanner for me!

Nanner Time

750 words

Old 12-22-2012, 03:30 AM   #994
Saoirse
practical experience, FTW

Saoirse is a glorious beacon of lightSaoirse is a glorious beacon of light
Dangit, missed the nanner!

Wrote 3,679 words
2 blog posts

WIP
Grave Touched - science fantasy, rewriting
Awaken Me - erotica and shifters, writing now (but shh, don't tell Grave Touched!)

In Flames - flash anthology, available now! https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/349458
Fey Touched, a science fantasy, now available from http://www.turtleduckpress.com
Old 12-22-2012, 03:54 AM   #995
Haggis
Undead
SuperModerator

Quote:

Wrote 3,679 words
2 blog posts
They stole it from me too. I think reg was bribed. Not that I'm accusing her or anything, but if I were running the thread I'd take bribes all the time.

Stewie the Chihuey

Old 12-22-2012, 02:22 PM   #996
regdog
Kreon Starscream
AW Moderator

Quote:

Wrote 3,679 words
2 blog posts
3,679 words

2 blog posts

Old 12-22-2012, 02:22 PM   #997
regdog
Kreon Starscream
AW Moderator

Quote:
They stole it from me too. I think reg was bribed. Not that I'm accusing her or anything, but if I were running the thread I'd take bribes all the time.
You already take everything that isn't nailed down.

Old 12-22-2012, 09:49 PM   #998
Haggis
Undead
SuperModerator

Quote:
You already take everything that isn't nailed down.
I've been known to pry the nails up too.

Stewie the Chihuey

Old 12-22-2012, 11:00 PM   #999
regdog
Kreon Starscream
AW Moderator

Yes, yes you have.

Old 12-24-2012, 09:05 PM   #1000
Yeshanu
Elf Queen

Yeshanu is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsYeshanu is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsYeshanu is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsYeshanu is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsYeshanu is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsYeshanu is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsYeshanu is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsYeshanu is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsYeshanu is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsYeshanu is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsYeshanu is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Still working on the edit of Shards. No definite chapter numbers, no definite word count, though I did do both. Mostly, I managed to get the story into the correct order (I'd written scenes as they came to me, and not necessarily in order), and figure out which of the three endings I wrote I'm going to use.

Merry Christmas to all!
Closed Thread