Read Books By AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > Freelance & Work for Hire > Nonpaying Markets
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-25-2012, 01:51 AM   #1
MadisonWoods
Homesteader, Wild Ginseng Advocate

MadisonWoods is on a distinguished road
100 x 100 Collection

I'm compiling a collection of 100-word stories from 100 contributors all based upon a single photo prompt.

Please visit this link for more details: http://www.madison-woods.com/index-o...0-submissions/

I have about 43 stories and would like to get some from different authors before I start taking seconds from current contributors.

The deadline has already passed, but if you want to submit, I'll be working on compiling the ones I have for the next couple of weeks and will take new submissions until the end of the month.

I'm listing this under "non-paying" because I can't guarantee payment. We are going to share profits among contributors if it earns more than $100.
Old 11-25-2012, 06:16 PM   #2
regdog
Kreon Prowl and Skywarp
AW Moderator

regdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
MOD NOTE

Please post the details in thread.
Not everyone is comfortable clicking links without knowing all the details first.

My Blog-Updated on 10/9/14 An Open Letter To Hasbro

Help find Tracey Cooeedownunder's sister is missing
regdog is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 07:13 PM   #3
MadisonWoods

Here's the text at the link, but the photo is at the website (and the stories must be written in response to the photo), and they must be submitted using the form provided because I download from that form directly to a spreadsheet:

-----
"You’re at this page because either you expressed an interest in being part of the 100 x 100 Friday Fictioneer story project, or I thought you might be interested.

If you want to proceed, fill out the form to submit your story. The story must be exactly 100 words. You do NOT have to have Twitter, FB, or a blog URL, but you do need to have an email address.

Deadline has passed. If you have been directed to this site, then submit anyway. I’ll send out another progress update by the end of November. If we don’t have 100 submissions, I will assign some of you to write a second story and depending on the genre distribution already in progress, I’ll request the second stories be of genres to balance the mix of genres represented.

Payment will be profit-share only. By submitting your story, you agree to these terms: Madison’s 100 x 100 Anthology (title may change) will be available at Amazon and all proceeds will be equally divided between contributors, per story contributed, after expenses ($100 for my time and effort compiling and editing) are paid. Payments will be made via PayPal annually or more frequently for as long as the book remains publicly available."

Here's the link to the website page: http://www.madison-woods.com/index-o...0-submissions/

Last edited by MadisonWoods; 11-25-2012 at 07:32 PM. Reason: added link
MadisonWoods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 08:32 PM   #4
regdog
Kreon Prowl and Skywarp
AW Moderator

regdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsregdog is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Thank you

My Blog-Updated on 10/9/14 An Open Letter To Hasbro

Help find Tracey Cooeedownunder's sister is missing
regdog is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 02:32 AM   #5
MadisonWoods

Submissions are closed. Thanks to all who submitted! If you did submit and have not received a project update email, please contact me by email: madison at madison-woods.com.