Read Books By AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > The Break Room > TIO
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-09-2013, 03:38 PM   #176
EMaree
is drinking tea

EMaree has a golden reputationEMaree has a golden reputationEMaree has a golden reputationEMaree has a golden reputationEMaree has a golden reputationEMaree has a golden reputation
Throughout the last few years I've learned a lot about feminism, gender equality, all that good stuff. But now that I'm aware of it, I'm really aware of it. It's horribly depressing to be consciously noticing the way the world is stacked against me just because of my gender.

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad I took the education red pill. But it feels really overwhelming some days.

I can see into the Matrix, and the Matrix is sexist as hell.

ALMOST FINISHED OMG: BROKEN THINGS Draft 2 (YA UF)
Published: MG Fantasy "Dragon Tamers" & "Dragon Tamers 2: Digital Tempest"
EMaree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 06:12 PM   #177
crunchyblanket
the Juggernaut of Imperfection

crunchyblanket is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscrunchyblanket is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscrunchyblanket is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscrunchyblanket is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscrunchyblanket is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscrunchyblanket is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscrunchyblanket is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscrunchyblanket is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscrunchyblanket is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscrunchyblanket is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscrunchyblanket is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Oh god, I know that feeling well. The world's a crappy place sometimes.

My short story "When Charlie Sleeps" is in Best British Horror 2014. Buy it. It'll make you happier and sexier.

crunchyblanket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 06:14 PM   #178
TedTheewen
President of the Cray Fan Club

Location: In the Land of Make Believe, where unicorns play and women are attracted to me.
TedTheewen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTedTheewen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTedTheewen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTedTheewen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTedTheewen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTedTheewen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTedTheewen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTedTheewen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTedTheewen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTedTheewen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTedTheewen is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by EMaree View Post
Throughout the last few years I've learned a lot about feminism, gender equality, all that good stuff. But now that I'm aware of it, I'm really aware of it. It's horribly depressing to be consciously noticing the way the world is stacked against me just because of my gender.

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad I took the education red pill. But it feels really overwhelming some days.

I can see into the Matrix, and the Matrix is sexist as hell.
You've just started, it sounds like. Wait until you see how banking really works. Or what most foreign policy is about. Pretty much any topic has the same effect.
TedTheewen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 06:59 PM   #179
bearilou
DenturePunk writer

bearilou is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbearilou is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbearilou is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbearilou is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbearilou is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbearilou is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbearilou is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbearilou is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbearilou is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbearilou is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbearilou is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by TedTheewen View Post
You've just started, it sounds like. Wait until you see how banking really works. Or what most foreign policy is about. Pretty much any topic has the same effect.
God yes. These past few years have really ripped my blinders off and it takes an effort to not fall into a raging spiral some days.
The first draft is a huge pile of clay that you've laboriously heaped on your table, patting it into a rough shape as you go along. From the second draft onward, you'll cut away chunks, add bits, pat and punch and pinch, until you finally have a gorgeous figure of, oh, Marcus Aurelius. Or a duck. But a damn fine duck.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KTC View Post
1) Write like your face is on fire.
I tweet. Not often, maybe not interestingly, but I tweet.
My sort-of-not-really blog.

AW's Erotic Underground Anthology is here!
bearilou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 10:22 PM   #180
EMaree
is drinking tea

EMaree has a golden reputationEMaree has a golden reputationEMaree has a golden reputationEMaree has a golden reputationEMaree has a golden reputationEMaree has a golden reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by TedTheewen View Post
Oh yes, indeed. There's a reason I deliberately keep out of politics and economics, I think I'd start going mad. My politics avoidance is slipping though with the Scottish independence vote ahead, and I think by the end of the year I'll be consumed by rage at the incompetence of everyone in the world.

ALMOST FINISHED OMG: BROKEN THINGS Draft 2 (YA UF)
Published: MG Fantasy "Dragon Tamers" & "Dragon Tamers 2: Digital Tempest"
EMaree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 12:42 AM   #181
CatharsisChild
Banned

CatharsisChild is well-respected
I hate having writer's funk, which is like writer's block on Barry Bond's "magic butt juice". Every day and every night, I literally fight myself just to get something worthwhile written on the Word screen, and even when I do, I delete delete delete. I'm 35 pages into a psychological sci-fi thriller that I've been stuck on since the end of eighth grade and I have no real plot, no character development, nada, and yet people are telling me to just write the fucking thing, get it published when I'm done, sit back and relax. No way in Hell. I can't write short stories, I can't write a novel, I can't even write goddamn poetry, because I'm afraid of getting torn apart. It's the writing equivalent of stage fright. I don't want to let anyone down. My self-esteem is low enough as it is, and the last thing I need is a bad reputation as a writer of schlock.
CatharsisChild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 01:03 AM   #182
Cella

Cella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsCella is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by CatharsisChild View Post
I hate having writer's funk, which is like writer's block on Barry Bond's "magic butt juice". Every day and every night, I literally fight myself just to get something worthwhile written on the Word screen, and even when I do, I delete delete delete. I'm 35 pages into a psychological sci-fi thriller that I've been stuck on since the end of eighth grade and I have no real plot, no character development, nada, and yet people are telling me to just write the fucking thing, get it published when I'm done, sit back and relax. No way in Hell. I can't write short stories, I can't write a novel, I can't even write goddamn poetry, because I'm afraid of getting torn apart. It's the writing equivalent of stage fright. I don't want to let anyone down. My self-esteem is low enough as it is, and the last thing I need is a bad reputation as a writer of schlock.
Hi CC,

You sound pretty down on yourself. And while we've all been there at one time or another, I have to wonder about the people suggesting that you "just write the fucking thing, get it published when I'm done, sit back and relax." I think the "relaxing" should happen sooner than later because it's awfully hard to create constructively when you're putting that kind of pressure on yourself. Give yourself some time to breathe

As far as the poetry goes: poetry is (or in my experience, can be) deeply intimate and personal. I know I couldn't take a poetry critique on most of my work. What if you could find just a person or two with whom you could share your poems? It might be a way to get some feedback without feeling quite so exposed. In any case, hang in there and take a deep breath!

Cella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 12:06 AM   #183
heza
New kid, but determined!

heza is better than ice cream with hot fudgeheza is better than ice cream with hot fudgeheza is better than ice cream with hot fudgeheza is better than ice cream with hot fudgeheza is better than ice cream with hot fudgeheza is better than ice cream with hot fudgeheza is better than ice cream with hot fudge
You know what sucks? Getting the equivalent of a head pat for your quaint little career goals from someone who has a degree in a subject for which on-the-job experience gives you a better education.

I should probably ETA that I'm not knocking degrees. I have a BA in a related field... but in this particular case, the degree is fairly irrelevant.

Untitled <-- Supernatural MG (drafting)
Tobias Tinker <-- Clockpunk MG (on hold)
Freak Town <-- Paranormal YA (on hold)
Huntington House <-- Paranormal YA (on hold)

Last edited by heza; 01-15-2013 at 12:46 AM.
heza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 04:40 PM   #184
Chrissy
Magna Cum Absurdus

Chrissy is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChrissy is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChrissy is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChrissy is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChrissy is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChrissy is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChrissy is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChrissy is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChrissy is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChrissy is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChrissy is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Making one's payroll tax deposits on time is slightly more important than paying down credit card balances or going on a Christmas cruise!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chrissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 04:49 PM   #185
Alpha Echo
The Future is Bright

Alpha Echo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAlpha Echo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAlpha Echo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAlpha Echo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAlpha Echo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAlpha Echo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAlpha Echo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAlpha Echo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAlpha Echo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAlpha Echo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAlpha Echo is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
I just love starting my mornings by having to deal with DD's bio mother. I really do.

Last week, she bugged me about the damn Tuesday folder the teachers send home with DD. We rotate our Tuesdays, and whoever has DD that week PDFs the contents of the folder to the other parent. Well she didn't even give me a chance to get it to her last week. She emailed, texted me, texted DH ...it was an absolute emergency apparently, and she had to have it right away.

This week, I admit being petty. I wanted to one-up her and emailed her this morning asking for the folder contents at her earliest convenience. Well, she thought it said ASAP. I sent it from DH's email (saves us some problems since she doesn't like me having any part in our daughter's life), so she called him angry that he was asking for it ASAP.

He had to spend 5 minutes explaining the difference between ASAP and "at your earliest convenience."

And THEN...nothing else happened, but I got annoyed thinking about today. Today, we're taking DD to a new farm to check out their horse riding facilities and the instructors. I was talking to my husband about it, and realized that even though this crazy woman works 90 minutes away from where the stables, even though I am the one who will be picking up DD from school and taking her to her lessons, even though every Wednesday (the day of the lessons) is OUR day with DD, she will want to be the number 1 contact.

Just to be #1.

So we have to play her damn game and put her down as the first emergency contact followed by me as second. We have to ask the stables to call her first, even if I'm standing right there holding my daughter after a fall or whatever, just to keep her fucking happy.

Ahhhh...I feel a bit better. I think.
"All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible"
T.H Lawrence

Alpha Echo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 04:53 PM   #186
quickWit
Totally Ninja!

quickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsquickWit is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
It distresses me that some people don't appreciate the value of a good Christmas cruise.

Pfft.

f*cking philistines...
Old 01-16-2013, 05:01 PM   #187
Chrissy
Magna Cum Absurdus

Chrissy is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChrissy is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChrissy is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChrissy is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChrissy is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChrissy is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChrissy is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChrissy is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChrissy is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChrissy is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsChrissy is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by quickWit View Post
It distresses me that some people don't appreciate the value of a good Christmas cruise.

Pfft.

f*cking philistines...
You!!!

I love cruises and I hate taxes, but I hate IRS notices and telephone calls and "oh-no-please-help-out-of this" clients even more. There's enough work to do right now even when everything goes smoothly. I don't like having to lecture (i.e., bitch at) people about paying their taxes.

@A.E. Oh gawd, I remember the bio-mom / stepdaughter spiel. I did that for 6 years. And the mom was bipolar too. Bless your heart, sweetie. Hang in there.
Chrissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 05:58 PM   #188
Alpha Echo
The Future is Bright

Alpha Echo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAlpha Echo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAlpha Echo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAlpha Echo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAlpha Echo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAlpha Echo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAlpha Echo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAlpha Echo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAlpha Echo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAlpha Echo is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAlpha Echo is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissy View Post
@A.E. Oh gawd, I remember the bio-mom / stepdaughter spiel. I did that for 6 years. And the mom was bipolar too. Bless your heart, sweetie. Hang in there.
Thanks. I'm better now. It's just so aggravating. My husband tries to tell me to stay calm. In the end, we've won all the big stuff. He fought long and hard against losing his daughter to his maniac. All this is unimportant compared to that.

But I just hate...it all.

But...I knew what I was facing long before we married. So I can't complain too much about it.

Okay. Yes I can. I have that right.

But I chose to be here. And I wouldn't trade it for the world.

Though I would trade her in for a lot less.
"All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible"
T.H Lawrence

Old 01-16-2013, 06:53 PM   #189
Alpha Echo
The Future is Bright

And just as predicted...she sent an email (with the Tuesday folder)

I understand you found a new stables for DD 's horseback riding lessons.
Please forward the name of the stables, lesson curriculum, contact information/parental permission forms for my record.
Thanks.

She's such an idiot. When will she learn there is no lesson curriculum for riding horses. Of course, DD will learn and improve and grow if she stays focused, but there's no certain lesson plan because it's different for every rider and every horse!!! We went through this the last time.

She is the only person in the world I call the c-word. Because she lives to be an idiot and make our lives difficult.

We don't have all the Girl Scout forms and we don't need them. She takes DD to Girl Scouts and takes care of all that info. When the c-word took DD to swimming lessons, we didn't ask for a f-ing lesson plan. We didn't even ask to be on the emergency contact lists!

I want to scream, and I want to scream even more for allowing this pettiness to piss me off so much.
T.H Lawrence

Old 01-17-2013, 12:03 AM   #190
heza
New kid, but determined!

heza is better than ice cream with hot fudgeheza is better than ice cream with hot fudgeheza is better than ice cream with hot fudgeheza is better than ice cream with hot fudgeheza is better than ice cream with hot fudgeheza is better than ice cream with hot fudgeheza is better than ice cream with hot fudge
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha Echo View Post
I want to scream, and I want to scream even more for allowing this pettiness to piss me off so much.
*hug*

It's okay.

On our way to work this morning, we had to stop and pick up my SO's former love because she had an emergency... stupid thing to irritate me, but it does.

Old 01-17-2013, 11:24 PM   #191
Alpha Echo
The Future is Bright

Quote:
Originally Posted by heza View Post
*hug*

It's okay.

On our way to work this morning, we had to stop and pick up my SO's former love because she had an emergency... stupid thing to irritate me, but it does.
Thanks. i get that. My husband plays Mr. Fix-It to his ex...I know he only does it b/c DD is with her half the time, and DH doesn't want DD going with a broken-take-your-pick, but still..
T.H Lawrence

Old 01-20-2013, 05:25 AM   #192
buzhidao
can totally spell Brobdinrgnagrian

buzhidao is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbuzhidao is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbuzhidao is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbuzhidao is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbuzhidao is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbuzhidao is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbuzhidao is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbuzhidao is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbuzhidao is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbuzhidao is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsbuzhidao is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
I would like to preface the following two comments by saying that most people who rescue dogs are wonderful awesome people.

However.

1) Some people should not own dogs but they do it anyway and it pisses me off.

2) Some people lie when they apply to adopt a dog and that also pisses me off.

In conclusion, right now, I would very much like to punch certain people in the face, because I feel that they are butthole foreskin wafers with loose wormy poops for brain-folds.

On an unrelated note,

3) Why the hell are there so many people on the road who don't actually seem to want to get anywhere, and why are they all driving parallel to each other at the same speed right in front of me...

...this episode of whining brought to you by I've Once Again Developed a Dependence on Caffeine Even Though I Said I Wouldn't and Now I'm Out of Caffeine and Therefore BUZ SMASH ARGH

Last edited by buzhidao; 01-20-2013 at 05:32 AM.
buzhidao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 10:19 PM   #193
heza
New kid, but determined!

My credit card company just cancelled my credit card and is reissuing me another because of a "probing" $0 charge at 2:40 this morning from Amazon. Thieves, they say. Okay. Fine.

Just after that, I received an email from Amazon saying they received my returned item and issued me a refund at 2:40 this morning...

Old 01-25-2013, 02:43 AM   #194
juniper
Always curious.

juniper is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjuniper is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjuniper is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjuniper is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjuniper is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjuniper is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjuniper is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjuniper is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjuniper is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
My "lead" (step below supervisor, makes 90 cents an hour more than me) at my stupid nothing job is a pain in the ass and I wish I'd never heard of him. He has to find fault with something, anything, to maintain his position above me, I guess. And he reports that to my manager, who then speaks to me about it. Mountain out of molehill.

It's a stupid job that a trained monkey could do. I'm one of the best trained monkeys there. Just leave me alone you asshat.

There! I feel better already.

“Inspiration is for amateurs — the rest of us just show up and get to work.” Artist Chuck Close

"For all my dreams, I am what I do." --David K. Reynolds, Constructive Living guru

blogging (sporadically) at http://www.katjuniper.blogspot.com, tweeting (sometimes) as @KatJuniper
juniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 05:19 AM   #195
Vito
Daydream Believer

Vito is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsVito is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsVito is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsVito is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsVito is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsVito is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsVito is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsVito is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsVito is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
January 24, 2013

Dear Compulsive Talkers,

Please STFU!

Love always,

Vito
Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 12:31 PM   #196
SomethingOrOther
Evil Pony

Location: Chomping down on the tender hineyflesh of humans. >=)
SomethingOrOther is better than ice cream with hot fudgeSomethingOrOther is better than ice cream with hot fudgeSomethingOrOther is better than ice cream with hot fudgeSomethingOrOther is better than ice cream with hot fudgeSomethingOrOther is better than ice cream with hot fudgeSomethingOrOther is better than ice cream with hot fudgeSomethingOrOther is better than ice cream with hot fudge
I kind of wish my blog was a bit more highly trafficked. My forum posts communifuckingcate with far more people, but I put more gotdangpoopyflooping effort into the motherflapping blog posts. ROAR!

And the idea that creativity can't be taught is fartdamn ridiculous.

And my sleep cycle is equally ridiculous.

Roar.

Hardonasaurass Rex (Dinosaur Erotica): (272,165/285,000)
Some Dude I'm Kidnapping: (Trunked)

Last edited by SomethingOrOther; 02-03-2013 at 02:24 PM. Reason: inserted bad language and angry noises so it would qualify as a rant
SomethingOrOther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 08:11 AM   #197
jjdebenedictis
is watching you via her avatar

jjdebenedictis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjjdebenedictis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjjdebenedictis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjjdebenedictis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjjdebenedictis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjjdebenedictis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjjdebenedictis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjjdebenedictis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjjdebenedictis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjjdebenedictis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsjjdebenedictis is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
I pictured that all spoken in a cute little voice by the cute little pony in your avatar, and "fartdamn" was particularly hilarious.
Old 02-04-2013, 05:24 PM   #198
Tepelus

Tepelus is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTepelus is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTepelus is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTepelus is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTepelus is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTepelus is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTepelus is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTepelus is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
The view count to my blog has dropped a lot in the past week. Not sure why that is. A lot of my traffic was from Google searches, but they seem to have died off. I haven't been as active on it either in the past few weeks either, but that never really seemed to hurt it before. Guess I need to post more.

Cast Your Eyes On The Ocean,
Cast Your Soul To The Sea.
When The Dark Night Seems Endless,
Please Remember Me.

My Blog. You know you want to.
My deviantART page. I draw and photograph, too.
Tepelus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 07:05 AM   #199
Neporsche
Tribal Scribe

Neporsche is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNeporsche is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNeporsche is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNeporsche is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNeporsche is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNeporsche is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNeporsche is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNeporsche is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNeporsche is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNeporsche is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Young me, what in the seven hills were you thinking?! You hate politics and you got a friggin degree in it?

Life is not always a matter of holding good cards, but sometimes, playing a poor hand well.- Jack London
Neporsche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 10:23 AM   #200
CrastersBabies
all hail zombie babies!

CrastersBabies is a candidate for sainthoodCrastersBabies is a candidate for sainthoodCrastersBabies is a candidate for sainthoodCrastersBabies is a candidate for sainthoodCrastersBabies is a candidate for sainthoodCrastersBabies is a candidate for sainthoodCrastersBabies is a candidate for sainthoodCrastersBabies is a candidate for sainthood
I just found this thread.

All I have to say tonight is:

Dear dumbass neighbor who just moved in . . . . I love it when you rev your motorcycle for 30 minutes straight during my nap time. You are awful.

The end.