Happy Thanksgiving JPG

Happy Thanksgiving!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > Writing Genre > Humor
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 01-28-2013, 10:01 PM   #7151
PorterStarrByrd
Li'l Orphan Antlers

PorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
if that's not old enough ..

What weighs 4000 pounds, lives in a tree, and is VERY dangerous?

We have met the enemy and he is us - Pogo
The reason I spend so much time out of the box is that somebody crapped in it - Porter Starr Byrd
Yield to temptation, it may never come again - unknown
Old 01-28-2013, 10:08 PM   #7152
Roger J Carlson
Moderation in All Things
AW Moderator

Roger J Carlson is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRoger J Carlson is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRoger J Carlson is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRoger J Carlson is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRoger J Carlson is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRoger J Carlson is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRoger J Carlson is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRoger J Carlson is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRoger J Carlson is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRoger J Carlson is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRoger J Carlson is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by PorterStarrByrd View Post
if that's not old enough ..

What weighs 4000 pounds, lives in a tree, and is VERY dangerous?
I don't know, Mr. Bones. What does weigh 4000 pounds, lives in a tree, and is VERY dangerous?
Old 01-28-2013, 10:15 PM   #7153
PorterStarrByrd
Li'l Orphan Antlers

PorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
why, at two ton apple with a loose stem does, my man.

The reason I spend so much time out of the box is that somebody crapped in it - Porter Starr Byrd
Old 01-28-2013, 10:26 PM   #7154
Angie
Sonic Wench.

Angie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by swachski View Post
...then Cella left, like two days ago, and now you show up... wait... she... then you... ok, if you say something perverted, I'll know something weird is definitely up..
TWSS.
Old 01-28-2013, 10:38 PM   #7155
NinaK
On the Beach

NinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsNinaK is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments

Welcome back, Ang!
Quote:
Originally Posted by cray View Post
don't make me mod you, nina.
Old 01-29-2013, 12:45 AM   #7156
cray
thread stalker
SuperModerator

cray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
angie!!!!

oh dear lord, you poor thing,......
you MUST need some cray time.

eta: oh. OH.
holy crap.
<------------------

that's not right.

what the hell is going on? why?
i wasn't even here alllllll day long so there's no way i should have been assulted like this!

fark.

angie? HALP!?!
Old 01-29-2013, 12:57 AM   #7157
Roger J Carlson
Moderation in All Things
AW Moderator

Roger J Carlson is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRoger J Carlson is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRoger J Carlson is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRoger J Carlson is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRoger J Carlson is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRoger J Carlson is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRoger J Carlson is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRoger J Carlson is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRoger J Carlson is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRoger J Carlson is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsRoger J Carlson is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
i wasn't even here alllllll day long so there's no way i should have been assulted like this!
Apparently, you don't need to be present to win.
Old 01-29-2013, 01:18 AM   #7158
Angie
Sonic Wench.

Angie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsAngie is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
I think you look quite distinguished now, battery. Nice suit.
Old 01-29-2013, 01:23 AM   #7159
PorterStarrByrd
Li'l Orphan Antlers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger J Carlson View Post
Apparently, you don't need to be present to win.

.. and we all know the battery is a real winner ..

Old 01-29-2013, 01:59 AM   #7160
Silent Rob
Riff-Raff

Silent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsSilent Rob is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
You spelled wino wrong, porter.
Old 01-29-2013, 02:11 AM   #7161
Angie
Sonic Wench.

You spelled db wrong, Rob.
Old 01-29-2013, 02:13 AM   #7162
Jaycinth
Your Cuddly Sociopathic
AW Moderator

Jaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
ANGIE!!!!!

HTTP://nanowrimo.org/participants/Jaycinth

ahem:I Blame this project on the 'cabbies'...
***Oh..Dedication..oopsie...

I'm designing 'Full Time' for Aquarius Custom Jewelry. Come see the sparkling fun. My work is featured on Page 1!
I'm editing the 'Sensible Man' I STILL love these unpaid gigs

Old 01-29-2013, 02:16 AM   #7163
cray
thread stalker
SuperModerator

cray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentscray is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
that's overkill, dontchya think?
Old 01-29-2013, 02:18 AM   #7164
Jaycinth
Your Cuddly Sociopathic
AW Moderator

Jaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJaycinth is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
that's overkill, dontchya think?

My idea of 'overkill' and your idea of 'overkill' are vastly different.

Vastly.

Ask Haggis.

HTTP://nanowrimo.org/participants/Jaycinth

ahem:I Blame this project on the 'cabbies'...
***Oh..Dedication..oopsie...

I'm designing 'Full Time' for Aquarius Custom Jewelry. Come see the sparkling fun. My work is featured on Page 1!
I'm editing the 'Sensible Man' I STILL love these unpaid gigs

Old 01-29-2013, 02:19 AM   #7165
swachski
spirit hands season

swachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
I bet if she wanted to kill someone over, you'd be the first to know, cray..

Into every life crap will fall. ó Anne Lamott

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didnít do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. ó Mark Twain
Old 01-29-2013, 02:20 AM   #7166
cray
thread stalker
SuperModerator

na.

i don't really like talking to him. for one, he's too short.
and then there's the dog breath.
Old 01-29-2013, 02:28 AM   #7167
Angie
Sonic Wench.

JAYCINTH!!!!
Old 01-29-2013, 02:29 AM   #7168
PorterStarrByrd
Li'l Orphan Antlers

as opposed to shapeless and acid ....

Old 01-29-2013, 02:30 AM   #7169
Haggis
Undead
SuperModerator

Haggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
na.

i don't really like talking to him. for one, he's too short.
and then there's the dog breath.
And you wonder why you can't keep your batter avatar.

Stewie the Chihuey
featuring the lovely and talented

A Scary Halloween Story
by guest blogger,
Alleycat
Old 01-29-2013, 02:37 AM   #7170
Angie
Sonic Wench.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haggis View Post
And you wonder why you can't keep your batter avatar.
*whistle*
Old 01-29-2013, 05:50 AM   #7171
TedTheewen
President of the Cray Fan Club

Location: In the Land of Make Believe, where unicorns play and women are attracted to me.
TedTheewen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTedTheewen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTedTheewen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTedTheewen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTedTheewen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTedTheewen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTedTheewen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTedTheewen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTedTheewen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTedTheewen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTedTheewen is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
*dips himself nekkid in the batter to make himself more nummy for da ladies*

Old 01-29-2013, 05:53 AM   #7172
swachski
spirit hands season

swachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsswachski is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
You want to be deep fried or pan fried?

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didnít do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. ó Mark Twain
Old 01-29-2013, 05:54 AM   #7173
TedTheewen
President of the Cray Fan Club

Location: In the Land of Make Believe, where unicorns play and women are attracted to me.
TedTheewen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTedTheewen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTedTheewen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTedTheewen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTedTheewen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTedTheewen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTedTheewen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTedTheewen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTedTheewen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTedTheewen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTedTheewen is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Deep fried in bacon grease, of course! Women dig bacon...

Old 01-29-2013, 05:56 AM   #7174
swachski
spirit hands season

Hey, Ted, I have a dilemma... If a house is going to be vacant for a month or two, is it ok to leave the bowl of bacon grease in the fridge, or should I throw it outside for the critters?

Old 01-29-2013, 05:58 AM   #7175
kenthepen
practical experience, FTW

kenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
(yes, I know I'm not Ted)

If you leave it in the fridge, it'll keep the yaks away.

Severe allergic reaction to the slightest traces of reality

Kenneth Folta available on Smashwords
Closed Thread