Read Books By AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > Writing Genre > Humor
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 02-23-2013, 07:53 PM   #8501
Haggis
Undead
SuperModerator

Haggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Welcome, defos. Have a seat in the Chair O' Honor.

Stewie the Chihuey
featuring the lovely and talented

Stewie Meets the Cabbies and the Old Farts
Old 02-23-2013, 08:02 PM   #8502
PorterStarrByrd
Li'l Orphan Antlers

PorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
I haven't been pinned for a long time, not since my last 37 wrestling matches anyway.

by the way, was the other glad he was not Porter?

Was she pinning him too?

We have met the enemy and he is us - Pogo
The reason I spend so much time out of the box is that somebody crapped in it - Porter Starr Byrd
Yield to temptation, it may never come again - unknown
Old 02-23-2013, 08:16 PM   #8503
parumpdragon
photography aficionado

parumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Hahahah...

lorty.

*Pining*

I meant "pining".

I don't want to know about the other one!

Goodreads

I'm a friend of Foo Bat - join the club!
Old 02-23-2013, 08:16 PM   #8504
parumpdragon
photography aficionado

parumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsparumpdragon is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haggis View Post
Welcome, defos. Have a seat in the Chair O' Honor.

Haggis - are you gettin jiggy with it???

Goodreads

Old 02-23-2013, 08:19 PM   #8505
kenthepen
practical experience, FTW

kenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
*reels off a jig*

Severe allergic reaction to the slightest traces of reality

Kenneth Folta available on Smashwords
Old 02-23-2013, 08:20 PM   #8506
Haggis
Undead
SuperModerator

Haggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsHaggis is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Haggi don't jig.

Stewie the Chihuey
featuring the lovely and talented

Stewie Meets the Cabbies and the Old Farts
Old 02-23-2013, 08:22 PM   #8507
kenthepen

kenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentskenthepen is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
*sees Haggisssssss'''ss' new avi, tosses him in mosh pit*

Old 02-23-2013, 09:55 PM   #8508
Gilroy Cullen
Gilroy's Unlicensed Therapy Center

Gilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Did we remember all the chair's connections this time? Mel complained that the back room flooded because someone forgot the relief valve last time...

Braving SYW:
http://www.absolutewrite.com/forums/...d.php?t=279131
A writer's journey is like life - no two are entirely alike.
Old 02-23-2013, 09:59 PM   #8509
Gilroy Cullen
Gilroy's Unlicensed Therapy Center

Gilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsGilroy Cullen is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaycinth View Post
Ted is not leasing Candy.
I heard it was more like a rental plan...

Quote:
Candy should be stuffed into stockings, bags, or baskets.
And disposed of properly in the correct receptacles.

Braving SYW:
http://www.absolutewrite.com/forums/...d.php?t=279131
A writer's journey is like life - no two are entirely alike.
Old 02-23-2013, 11:00 PM   #8510
PorterStarrByrd
Li'l Orphan Antlers

PorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsPorterStarrByrd is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Who can take you by surprise
really stun you
supply you with chocolate, slip you a mickey too
the candy man can
the candy man can
cause he wants a little love
and makes it seem so good

The reason I spend so much time out of the box is that somebody crapped in it - Porter Starr Byrd
Old 02-24-2013, 02:48 AM   #8511
parumpdragon
photography aficionado

What is with you and the free candy? Do you really love Ted that much?

Goodreads

Old 02-24-2013, 02:57 AM   #8512
PorterStarrByrd
Li'l Orphan Antlers

My name is Porter and I am a voyeur

Old 02-24-2013, 03:05 AM   #8513
kenthepen

You say that like you're trying to stop........ Step 1, admitted we were powerless over voying......

Old 02-24-2013, 07:03 AM   #8514
TedTheewen
President of the Cray Fan Club

Location: In the Land of Make Believe, where unicorns play and women are attracted to me.
TedTheewen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTedTheewen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTedTheewen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTedTheewen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTedTheewen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTedTheewen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTedTheewen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTedTheewen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTedTheewen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTedTheewen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTedTheewen is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
I feel so much pity for anybody who wants to watch me do anything. What is seen cannot be unseen.
Old 02-24-2013, 04:44 PM   #8515
kenthepen

Largely true of the internet...

Old 02-24-2013, 06:11 PM   #8516
PorterStarrByrd
Li'l Orphan Antlers

Doesn't matter much ... my memory is shorter these days. Get some great ideas for horror genre though, as long as I remember to write them down.

Old 02-24-2013, 06:12 PM   #8517
PorterStarrByrd
Li'l Orphan Antlers

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenthepen View Post
You say that like you're trying to stop........ Step 1, admitted we were powerless over voying......

O Voy, not sure if I am ready for that step ... let me check the van.

Old 02-24-2013, 06:30 PM   #8518
kenthepen

Voying is a gateway sin.....

Old 02-24-2013, 06:36 PM   #8519
PorterStarrByrd
Li'l Orphan Antlers

Not for me .. I can stop anytime I want to.

Old 02-24-2013, 06:46 PM   #8520
kenthepen

Look, I'm only saying this as a friend, but I've SEEN you going through the gateway and gibberizing.

Old 02-24-2013, 07:01 PM   #8521
PorterStarrByrd
Li'l Orphan Antlers

Sometimes my feelings realy git sort of hurt here like when somebody sort hints or maybe even kind of says they saw me gibberizing when it was really my twin who does that sort of incoherent thing or something while I am always at the top of the game list because I carefully sort of contemplate before I type a poster or something here in the interweb where I know people are always looking over my shoulder to copy or something and if i did ever gibberize I woodnt do it in the gateway where everybody would have to walk in it because

Old 02-24-2013, 08:34 PM   #8522
TedTheewen
President of the Cray Fan Club

Location: In the Land of Make Believe, where unicorns play and women are attracted to me.
TedTheewen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTedTheewen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTedTheewen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTedTheewen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTedTheewen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTedTheewen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTedTheewen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTedTheewen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTedTheewen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTedTheewen is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsTedTheewen is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Sounds like a reasonable statement to me.
Old 02-24-2013, 08:41 PM   #8523
kenthepen

*moves Port to top of game list, checks Hunting Calendar to see when season opens...*

Dammit, Gibberz iz indainjurd!

Old 02-24-2013, 10:45 PM   #8524
Defos

Defos has a spectacular auraDefos has a spectacular aura
Thanks for the warm welcome

That chair looks unsafe so I brought my own

Old 02-25-2013, 03:38 AM   #8525
parumpdragon
photography aficionado

I think Cray will strap you into the other one whether you like it or not.

Goodreads

Closed Thread