Happy Christmas!

Happy Holidays!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

editing for authors ad

A publisher or agency using Google ads to solicit your novel probably isn't anyone you want to write for.

Go Back   Absolute Write Water Cooler > Publishing > Ask the Editor
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 09-30-2006, 03:08 AM   #76
cpatt
New Fish; Learning About Thick Skin

cpatt is on a distinguished road
Bye for now!

That’s it from me. I’m signing off now. You guys have been so great. Thanks for the warm welcome and all the good questions. Come say hi if you ever see me at a writers’ conference or the like. Keep writing!

Charlene Patterson
Bethany House Publishers
Old 09-30-2006, 03:11 AM   #77
TemlynWriting
The Tony Award-winning

TemlynWriting is a candidate for sainthoodTemlynWriting is a candidate for sainthoodTemlynWriting is a candidate for sainthoodTemlynWriting is a candidate for sainthoodTemlynWriting is a candidate for sainthoodTemlynWriting is a candidate for sainthoodTemlynWriting is a candidate for sainthoodTemlynWriting is a candidate for sainthood
Thank you so much, Charlene.

By the way, I also grew up reading Janet Oke. I'm also a fan of Beverly Lewis' books about Amish Country. Bethany House publishes some great titles and authors!

Blogs: Musical ReviewerWriters RememberMrs. Write Right, Word TherapistA Mom at Heart: an infertility blogHouston Theatre
Etc.: Twitter: @JuliaTemlyn & @MusicalReviewerFacebookLinkedin

Old 09-30-2006, 06:57 AM   #78
JennaGlatzer
wishes you happiness

JennaGlatzer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJennaGlatzer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJennaGlatzer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJennaGlatzer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJennaGlatzer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJennaGlatzer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJennaGlatzer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJennaGlatzer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJennaGlatzer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJennaGlatzer is so great that we've run out of appropriate complimentsJennaGlatzer is so great that we've run out of appropriate compliments
Charlene, you're terrific. Thanks so much for taking the time to answer all our questions. I know I'm speaking for everyone when I say we really appreciate the opportunity to learn from you.

I'll close the thread now. Hope you'll stop in again and see us.