Old Fart's and Pouffes Bar, Grill, and Hogewey Infirmary

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score
Exactly!

Hmmm. . . .Haggis got a perfect score on the dementia test?

*wonders if "perfect" means 0

Something must be wrong. My Monday-fogged, not caffeinated enough brain actually managed to answer them all right.
So that means I'm not demented?
:e2bummed:
I'm not sayin'.

ghostposts

Evil Mom
Registered
Reaction score
Website
ghostposts.blogspot.com
good story, Chase. Tight writing, good characterization and just enough background to help us relate to the characters.

Last edited:

Chase

It Takes All of Us to End Racism
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
good story, Chase. Tight writing, good characterization and just enough background to help us relate to the characters.

:ty: Praise for a ghost yarn mean a lot coming from a ghost poster.

:welcome: to the infirmary. You're way too young to be a resident, but there are plenty of candystriper jobs. :D

ghostposts

Evil Mom
Registered
Reaction score
Website
ghostposts.blogspot.com
thanks. :snoopy:

ah'm 56, so i guess i can squeak in.

forget the striper, i'll just take the candy. (and, no, i didn't say stripper, it just looks that way on a quick preview. besides, i'm not too sure anyone here would want to forget the stripper)

cray

Superior Life form
Registered
Reaction score
56!?????????????????

:e2thud:

man! what's your ssn,....1?

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score
Pay no attention to the drunken battery, ghosty. I'll be showing him the door anon.

Chase

It Takes All of Us to End Racism
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
the door anon.

This blatant disrespect of a fellow writer must stop. Haggis is 100% correct. Whether or not he shows it to Cray, door is definitely a noun .

Peter Kenson

Registered
Reaction score
This blatant disrespect of a fellow writer must stop. Haggis is 100% correct. Whether or not he shows it to Cray, door is definitely a noun .
Leaving aside the almost unbelievable credulity of someone thinking that Haggis is 100% correct the classification of door as a noun is irrelevant to a personage of Cray's positional immobility requiring as he does the intervention of external force to change location and therefore the concept of a door leading from one place to another is alien to the space-time continuum which he inhabits and being shown one has no meaning because

JoeBear

Thick-skinned, but I shoot back.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Leaving aside the almost unbelievable credulity of someone thinking that Haggis is 100% correct the classification of door as a noun is irrelevant to a personage of Cray's positional immobility requiring as he does the intervention of external force to change location and therefore the concept of a door leading from one place to another is alien to the space-time continuum which he inhabits and being shown one has no meaning because
Your disguise ain't workin', Porter.

Peter Kenson

Registered
Reaction score
What part of my unbelievable credulity is almost?
As the act of actually stating that Haggis is 100% correct is now a well documented fact of no historical importance whatsoever it leads inevitably to the conclusion that it would be irrational to suggest that such a demonstration of credulity is totally unbelievable as it has already occurred but only marginally less unbelievable hence almost because

Lavern08

Sit Down, and Shut Up!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
*Leaves a monogrammed Bedpan for Ghosty and reluctantly returns to work* :D