CONTESTS - POST YOUR LINKS HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.

wyntermoon

Registered
Reaction score
Website
threeseasagency.com
'ello 'ello 'ello--- Who's ready for a little competition?? Hmmm?

Please include in your post:

• link
  • deadline
  • cost
  • genre if applicable

All contest posts in the freelance forum will be moved to this thread for easy reference.

Good luck!

nick72

Registered
Reaction score
How To competition

Brilliant idea for a thread. One of my clients is running a competition - best article submitted through their website during July wins £200.

Full information is here: www.howto.co.uk/competition.html

esat

Procrastinating again
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.EroticStoriesAndToys.com
Hi, I hope this is an okay place to post this; if not, please feel free to delete it.

My brand new website is launching on July 1. We're going to have a monthly short story contest for erotica. The stories should be inspired by one of three monthly product inspirations. There is no cash award, but the author whose story received the most number of votes will receive all three adult toys.

See more at

http://www.EroticStoriesAndToys.com

Thanks!

amcdonald24

Registered
Reaction score
Short Story Contest

Hello All!

My name is Andrew McDonald and I am working with an internet startup aimed at helping writers. As part of our marketing drive, we are having a short story contest with the chance of winning a $100 Amazon gift card.

Participation in this only requires one to write an original unpublished short story (1000 word max) by September 30th. These will be judged by us and the winner will be announced by the 3rd week of october. As well as winning a $100 Amazon gift card, the winner will also have his/her story published on our site.

Here is the link!
http://www.pcraftbooks.com/

Respectfully,
Andrew McDonald

Status
Not open for further replies.