Who's sold?! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Susie

Thanks, special friend for my avi!
Registered
Reaction score
way2go 'n congrats, everyone. Does my romantic love poetry print book count here? :) It's titled "The Magic of Love," with Solstice Publishing.

NinaK

On the Beach
Registered
Reaction score
Excellent! Many congrats Susie!

AuburnAssassin

Darkly Romantic Curmudgeon
Registered
Reaction score
Website
clairegillian.wordpress.com
Congrats, Susie!

I got my own little acceptance today that makes me giddy. Evernight accepted my (Claire's) 2009 NaNo novella, All's Fair in Love and War that I sexed up a little more and handed over to my erotica writing alter-ego, Lila.

Tifferbugz

Doing Pirate things...
Registered
Reaction score
Congrats, Susie!

I got my own little acceptance today that makes me giddy. Evernight accepted my (Claire's) 2009 NaNo novella, All's Fair in Love and War that I sexed up a little more and handed over to my erotica writing alter-ego, Lila.

Congratulations!!! :partyguy:

Becky Black

Writing my way off the B Ark
Registered
Reaction score
Website
beckyblack.wordpress.com
Congrats, Susie!

Excellent!

I love to hear about NaNoWriMo novels being published. Cocks a snook to all those people who say "but you can't write a good novel in a month." Maybe not, but you can write the first draft of a good novel.

My NaNo 2010 is coming out in a few days. Don't forget to drop the NaNo press office an email when yours comes out so they can add you to the list of published NaNo novels that appears on the site.

AuburnAssassin

Darkly Romantic Curmudgeon
Registered
Reaction score
Website
clairegillian.wordpress.com
Oh, thanks for that info Becky. I never even thought about letting the NaNo peeps know. And I'm totally stealing "cocks a snook". LOL

Thank you and good luck with your upcoming NaNo release.

dolores haze

international guttersnipe
Registered
Reaction score
Congrats, everyone! You know it's a good day when I have to go back three pages to read about all the sales since my last visit. Just...wow.

I have a couple of my own to announce. Contracts signed for a contemporary romance novella with Wild Rose Press and for a science fiction romance novella with Carina Press. Also have a science fiction romance novella coming out in march from Decadent Publishing.

Tifferbugz

Doing Pirate things...
Registered
Reaction score
Congrats, everyone! You know it's a good day when I have to go back three pages to read about all the sales since my last visit. Just...wow.

I have a couple of my own to announce. Contracts signed for a contemporary romance novella with Wild Rose Press and for a science fiction romance novella with Carina Press. Also have a science fiction romance novella coming out in march from Decadent Publishing.

That's a lot of fantastic news! Congratulations!!! :D

elindsen

Zombie lovin'
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.augustkert.blogspot.com

Huge news. Congrats!

Alley1958

Registered
Reaction score
Wow! Lots of sales here lately! How thrilling is that? Congratulations to all.....

hillaryjacques

Undercover, sort of...
Registered
Reaction score
W00T! Congratulations Dolores. Loads of good news. Nice work. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.