Rejectomancy

W.L. Marks

Registered
Reaction score
34-day personal R from Lynne Thomas at Apex a couple of days ago. It was brief but very nice, much appreciated, and now I know what I need to work on in the piece.

...but I was sooo hoping!

Maybe next time.

Marzioli

Could be worse!
Registered
Reaction score
Thanks O', the sting is gone now that I resubbed it. Not expecting any more rejections, besides DSF and Nightmare, for weeks!

And WL, that's pretty cool! Consoling congratulations to the best kind of R Apex has to offer.

alexshvartsman

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
34-day personal R from Lynne Thomas at Apex a couple of days ago. It was brief but very nice, much appreciated, and now I know what I need to work on in the piece.

...but I was sooo hoping!

Maybe next time.

Gah, sorry about that. But at least it beats my 52-day FORM which came NOT from Lynne and misspelled my name, also from Apex this last week.

W.L. Marks

Registered
Reaction score
Gah, sorry about that. But at least it beats my 52-day FORM which came NOT from Lynne and misspelled my name, also from Apex this last week.

I saw that earlier and hurt for you. I don't know why there was the huge difference in response times.

Thanks, Marz, by the way.

And hugs to all the OBH rejections.

Darkwing

8-day form R from F&SF. :p Not really surprising on this one. On to the next market!

@ Project Deadlight: the R on the rewrite request is definitely a bummer!