Canadian Clinic: No Non-Whitey Sperm for Whitey

Mayday

Absolute Blight
Sockpuppet
Banned
Reaction score
But again, this "unearned privilege" may be a misleading term. The "privileges" and respect that whites/men/WASPs enjoy should be enjoyed just as well by everyone including minorities, but too often they're not.
Any privileges whites have, they've earned. Europeans carved out a highly sophisticated and progressive society, thanks in part to their many inventions. They've also been extremely generous in sharing this bounty with the Third World. Respect must be earned. What have those minorities done to earn it? I also have difficulty with the term 'WASP.' If a similar acronym was used to describe non whites, you can be sure it would be considered 'racist.' There's a disturbing double standard here.

mccardey

Self-Ban
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Any privileges whites have, they've earned. Europeans carved out a highly sophisticated and progressive society, thanks in part to their many inventions. They've also been extremely generous in sharing this bounty with the Third World. Respect must be earned. What have those minorities done to earn it? I also have difficulty with the term 'WASP.' If a similar acronym was used to describe non whites, you can be sure it would be considered 'racist.' There's a disturbing double standard here.

Oh - wait. THis is a troll, right? We were discussing trolls earlier. This is one?

:granny:

Did I find a troll?

Do I get a prize?

Lillith1991

The Hobbit-Vulcan hybrid
Registered
Reaction score
Website
eclecticlittledork.wordpress.com

I'm going to tell you to bite me, because frankly I don't like the tone of your post. The majority of this continent was built on the backs of slaves, literally. And the people living here before Europeans decided it was a nice place to live had sophisticated cultures of their own. Complicated gender expression, religions, languages, rules on who wore what and when etc. White people are not the end all be all of the world, and you would do good to stop this reverse discrimination crap right now.

White people did not "earn" being automatically thought of as smarter than those they historically oppressed. Or earn being the supreme standard of beauty throughout most of the world, suplanting traditional black, Indiginous, Middle Eastern, Asian etc. standards of beauty. They didn't earn that shit. Driving While Black should not be a thing, but it is because of the way Black people are percieved. I call bullshit.

milkweed

Abuses commas at will.
Registered
Reaction score

Oh My Gawd you can't be serious???

Mayday

Absolute Blight
Sockpuppet
Banned
Reaction score
I'm going to tell you to bite me, because frankly I don't like the tone of your post. The majority of this continent was built on the backs of slaves, literally.
Africans were sold into slavery by their warring tribal chiefs. If there hadn't been a market for slavery in America, they would have been killed. So yes, slave labour helped the American economy, but it most definitely helped the slaves as well. This issue has to be judged within the context of the times. There were white mill and mine workers during that period who had it far worse than the blacks on a plantation.

mccardey

Self-Ban
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Yup. Apparently she is, which is why I'm calling bullshit.

But can I just say, if it wasn't a troll - I do apologise. It just looked like a bit of trollage from where I am.

ETA: Bullshit is quite a rude word. For an elf-looking thing. *tsk*. Really, Lil - would your grandmother approve of words like that? :granny:

I didn't think so.

Grandmothers matter. That's all I'm saying...

Last edited:

roseangel

Crazy Young Cat Lady
Registered
Reaction score
Africans were sold into slavery by their warring tribal chiefs. If there hadn't been a market for slavery in America, they would have been killed. So yes, slave labour helped the American economy, but it most definitely helped the slaves as well. This issue has to be judged within the context of the times. There were white mill and mine workers during that period who had it far worse than the blacks on a plantation.

! ! ! !

mccardey

Self-Ban
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score

See this, right here - this is where the urge to say ohfuckoff becomes just irresistable. Even in old people. I mean it lovingly, Mayday - lovingly

:heart:

ohfuckoff. Because history matters.

ETA: Oh, dear. Someone just told me that fuck is one of those rude f-words. Like fart. But still, I'm inclined to say - Ohfartoff. :granny:

Last edited:

Lillith1991

The Hobbit-Vulcan hybrid
Registered
Reaction score
Website

I will repeat, bite me. Rape, murder without legal recourse, separating families because they're only 3/5th of a human, constant threats of being physically assaulted etc. If you think that shit is better, then you are seriously warped. I refuse to judge rape or anything like it in the context of any time period. Rape is rape, whether it is the body or the soul taking the brunt of the assault.

Last edited:

Lillith1991

The Hobbit-Vulcan hybrid
Registered
Reaction score
Website
But can I just say, if it wasn't a troll - I do apologise. It just looked like a bit of trollage from where I am.

ETA: Bullshit is quite a rude word. For an elf-looking thing. *tsk*. Really, Lil - would your grandmother approve of words like that? :granny:

I didn't think so.

Grandmothers matter. That's all I'm saying...

Grandma called people out for this type of stuff too, so did Grandpa. Just carrying on a family tradition. You understand of course. My mama didn't raise me to brook any of this sort of foolishness.

Last edited:

Mayday

Absolute Blight
Sockpuppet
Banned
Reaction score
I will repeat, bite me. Rape, murder without legal recourse, separating families because they're only 3/5th of a human, constant threats of being physically assaulted etc. If you think that shit is better, then you are seriously warped. I refuse to judge rape or anything like it in the context of any time period. Rape is rape, whether it is the body or the soul taking the brunt of the assault.
It's ridiculous, of course, but rape is no longer part of the Criminal Code in Canada. Everything from a brutal rape to a quick grope in an elevator is merely 'sexual assault.'
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news...iolate-rape-victims/article14705289/?page=all

roseangel

Crazy Young Cat Lady
Registered
Reaction score
It's ridiculous, of course, but rape is no longer part of the Criminal Code in Canada. Everything from a brutal rape to a quick grope in an elevator is merely 'sexual assault.'
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news...iolate-rape-victims/article14705289/?page=all

What the hell does this have to do with anything!?
Definitely a troll, perhaps trying to derail things.

Back on target, this whitey <ha!>, happens to be of the opinion that they should not be permitted to dictate what the mother can and cannot choose.
It will her baby, not theirs, she should get to choose whatever she wants.

William Haskins

poet
Kind Benefactor
Absolute Sage
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.poisonpen.net
i want to apologize to wh**eys everywhere for the insult.

when i thought about how nice they were to save those africans from being killed by other tribes by giving them a lift to new world plantations for a life of bucolic leisure, i wept openly.

they are a noble people and deserve better than to be slurred by the likes of me.

Williebee

Capeless, wingless, & yet I fly.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.ifoundaknife.com
Mod Note:

We're gonna close this one for a bit. Give the air time to clear.

Folks, we've been here before. This could be someone who just hasn't read deeply enough yet, or been into a community with a standard higher than the comments sections at (insert your news channel here.) Patience, please.

Mayday - These folks think you're a troll. Up to you to prove them wrong. It is very apparent that your knowledge of history is incomplete, in particular where it comes to colonial Africa and the slave trade. It is equally apparent that you have misjudged the education level of the room. Both of those issues have ready remedies if you're willing to open your head and read more widely.

For now, start with the stickies at the top of P&CE, then go read the Newbie Guide.

Do not come back into P&CE until you have done so. Bad starts are quickly forgotten. I hope you give folks good reason to do so.

MacAllister

'Twas but a dream of thee
Staff member
Boss Mare
Administrator
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
VPX
Registered
Reaction score
Website
macallisterstone.com
Good eye, everyone (not that this particular troll makes it particularly difficult) -- "Mayday" is but the latest iteration of a pesky weirdo who has been trolling writing boards for better than ten years, and trolling AW since sometime in 2004.

The regulars will probably recognize some of the sockpuppet handles she's used here, over the years. These are the ones we're pretty sure of, there's a bunch more we're less sure about, and some are handles she's used on other writing forums, but not here:

Amy Preston
Bubblegum
Calligraphy
Cavalcade
Clementine B
Fresno
Glynnis
GypsyHarp
Honeysuckle
Ithmus
J.D.
Jensie
Karen Lewis
Kelly Creighton
Kensington
Lily
Liz James
Luvreading
Mardigras
Mayfair
Mayonaise
Michele B
pagerette
Paperclip
Rae
Ravenwing
Retrograde
Rocketship
Roxy Roller
SaraKC
Sara Kingston Carr
Showme
Sidetrack
Stardust
Startime
Sugertime
Tamara
Vanessa Shore
Vicky Scott
Villiers.V
Vixon
Wrangler

Sorry 'bout the mess -- I'm going to re-open the thread, and while we'd normally split out the troll-talk stuff for the sake of the conversation, this time, I think I'll leave those posts right here for context.

Haskins, it's nice to see you backing away a bit from those habitually militant anti-white sentiments.

Last edited:

Diana Hignutt

Very Tired
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
You may be okay with it, but I'm not. In much the same way, as some blacks have no problem with the 'N' word, and others do. So unless we're going to spell out the 'N' word, we shouldn't be spelling out the 'W' one. Consistency is important. And BTW, what exactly are those 'unearned privileges' whites are supposed to have enjoyed?

Nonsense, Honky is the white equivalent to the 'N' word, not Whitey, but since there is far less history and hate with the word Honkey, is still isn't even that close....

Never heard of white privilege?