Hello and Salutations!

rightcard

Registered
Reaction score
Hi, I am new to the site although have used it in the past to look up information regarding publishers or agents I have been interested in. I am a wife and mother of three boys. I have always enjoyed writing and tried ten years ago to finally create an actual book. Since then I have written two complete books and started a sequel for both books. One book is young adult fantasy and the other is a paranormal erotic.

Have even created a website after advice from some friends but not sure exactly how to work it without having a published book. I do have a short story series there I have been working on as well.

Thank you for letting me join this group and look forward to interacting with everyone!

Dr-I-Know-All

Registered
Reaction score
Hi, I am new to the site although have used it in the past to look up information regarding publishers or agents I have been interested in. I am a wife and mother of three boys. I have always enjoyed writing and tried ten years ago to finally create an actual book. Since then I have written two complete books and started a sequel for both books. One book is young adult fantasy and the other is a paranormal erotic.

Have even created a website after advice from some friends but not sure exactly how to work it without having a published book. I do have a short story series there I have been working on as well.

Thank you for letting me join this group and look forward to interacting with everyone!

Nice to meet you! With some books already under your belt you're going to be super helpful and, hopefully, we'll be helpful in return. Check out Share Your Work, and the pages involving publishing. You'll do great!

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
hello.gif

Take some time and read the Newbie Guide and the Stickies found
at the top of Forum pages. They are your best guide to learning about
Absolute Write.

Please read the FAQ about posting photos.

In fact we have lots of brilliant FAQs check them out.

Members who want to start a thread in Share Your Work to have work critiqued need
50 posts. Don’t make a mad dash to reach your 50 posts. That is frowned upon and can lead to your posts being deleted.
Take some time to greet fellow newbies, critique other members’ works, or join a discussion.

Announcements, Events and Self Promotion is for active members only. All obvious spam will be deleted on sight!

rightcard

Registered
Reaction score
Nice to meet you! With some books already under your belt you're going to be super helpful and, hopefully, we'll be helpful in return. Check out Share Your Work, and the pages involving publishing. You'll do great!

Thank you for your kind words. I have them completed but not published. I would love to be as helpful as possible but not sure how helpful I could be. I am very new to everything and just trying to learn as much as I can.

L. Y.

Thread surfer and virtual bartender
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome to the Water Cooler! :welcome: